Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

Doctor Professor Timon

Horror Cow Professor
kiwifarms.net
That's so exemplary of Chupp's incompetence. He makes virtually no factual findings, but one of the few he does is absolutely insane nonsense completely unsupported by anything in the record, because it just isn't true. He literally didn't even understand who the parties were or what their relationships to each other were, and just made an absolute dumbfuck finding of fact on it anyway.
I mean, that train of thought and logic works for SJWs and Cancel Culture, it should surely work in front of a court, right?

Divine right to rule

Afecionado of Autism
kiwifarms.net
If you are frustrated, think about how much worse it has to be for Ron.
That little controlfreak is deathly afraid of the appeals not going his way.
He was incredibly nervous A YEAR ago, with him constantly bragging and seeking people out to shittalk, showing his lack of confidence.
Ronnie is sitting on needles and suffers.
Enjoy that thought. I do.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He was incredibly nervous A YEAR ago, with him constantly bragging and seeking people out to shittalk, showing his lack of confidence.
17 and 0, 17 and 0, 17 and 0 *SQUAAAAAWK*!.

Youtube Celery

Human cockroach
kiwifarms.net
Ron doesn't actually care, he's so detached from reality that until it's actually in front of him it doesn't matter and he can keep on being an obnoxious cunt online.

This is why duels need to be reintroduced. They're cheaper, a better spectacle and aren't reliant on a bunch of overpaid "experts" having better reading acumen than a 7 year old child.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Ron doesn't actually care, he's so detached from reality that until it's actually in front of him it doesn't matter and he can keep on being an obnoxious cunt online.
Ron is such a delusional malcontent. I stand by the prediction I made some time ago that the appeals coming back and the case going poorly for Ron will end in a murder suicide

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
F5... F5... F5... F5...

Who am I kidding. It'll be another week of nothing. At least the Chauvin trial is moderately interesting.

EDIT: Definitely not getting it tonight

1617935123456.png

Last edited: