Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
@AnOminous is this a real possibility?
Normally this is reserved for car insurance with alcoholics who can't stop getting into wrecks or pulled over for DUI but I assume it can happen with other sorts of insurance as well. Make stupid choices, pay out the ass for insurance, it's how it works for people who build homes on those barrier islands in the Carolinas or wherever that get wrecked by hurricanes every year.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@AnOminous is this a real possibility?
Which part? That their insurance actually paid for the Lemonfuehrer? Sure, anything is possible. Do I believe that bullshit, though? Not for a minute.

As for the other stuff, I doubt the insurance company would do some kind of independent investigation of the issue, but they would definitely ask questions that, if honestly answered, would uncover the history of Ron Soye running up enormous legal bills while continuing the course of conduct that led to the Mignogna suit. They could lie on that and get coverage, but if they ever tried to make a claim on it, the insurance company would refuse to pay out because of their lies.

MakeAnimeGA

Salt Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Normally this is reserved for car insurance with alcoholics who can't stop getting into wrecks or pulled over for DUI but I assume it can happen with other sorts of insurance as well. Make stupid choices, pay out the ass for insurance, it's how it works for people who build homes on those barrier islands in the Carolinas or wherever that get wrecked by hurricanes every year.
I can't speak for TX, but my sister had her home owner's insurance canceled twice. The first time as storm damaged her roof. Insurance paid to replace it and then canceled. The 2nd time a tree fell on the detached garage. Insurance paid and then canceled.

If insurance sees you as a risk, they will cancel.

私は誰?
kiwifarms.net
I can't speak for TX, but my sister had her home owner's insurance canceled twice. The first time as storm damaged her roof. Insurance paid to replace it and then canceled. The 2nd time a tree fell on the detached garage. Insurance paid and then canceled.
Well, at least they paid out, instead of what some companies do sometimes (or all the time).

Strix454

kiwifarms.net
If insurance sees you as a risk, they will cancel.
Sometimes they cancel to force the person to go through the full application and evaluation for insurance again. And probably with a different company. Cancelling someone resets everything in the process. In some places, its a safer option for the companies to cancel than to take actions based on risk that might seem related to an insurance claim made.

Last edited:

Verxis

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes they cancel to force the person to go through the full application and evaluation for insurance again. And probably with a different company. Cancelling someone resets everything in the process. In some places, its a safer option for the companies to cancel than to take actions based on risk that might seem related to an insurance claim made.
So... Insurance companies are the devil. Got it.

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
This case has dragged on so long that I think we have forgotten that today is Thursday. Good luck, f5ers.
fieav.jpg

in light of the monthly theme and this thread.