Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
It would be easier to avoid litigation though wouldn't it? If it was only due to being drunk I assume you could immediately reteact the statement, apologize, ect. So unless it was some serious damage I wouldn't think it would often end up in court.
Generally a public retraction and sincere apology is sufficient so long as you didn’t remain an asshole once sober.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net

Pretty weak showing. But can confirm, he's at least comfortable holding himself out as Christian as of 3 years ago.

Hate to inquisition people on their faith. But when you lie about everything else, we're not gonna believe you when you tell the truth.

I dub this arc: The Soy Who Cried Sheepdog.

JoyfulDarter

i shot JFK
kiwifarms.net
I have been assaulted by Ron Toye who may be a pedophile.

According to Ron Toye, who may be a pedophile from what I have been told, in his deposition at 2:17:48 of this video his definition of assault is: "any action verbally, physically, emotionally that asserts themselves and hurts or offends another person."

I call it out now, Ron Toye, a pedophile, has assaulted me by his sheer presence which offends me deeply, and I demand recompense and satisfaction.

I shall setup a gofundme for my defense from this pedophile.
Rumored pedophile Ron Toye? The Ron Toye who is possibly a pedophile? That Ron Toye, who might be a pedophile?

Remember when you could Google bomb results of people and make certain shit fly up the top by constantly mentioning their name and attaching it to something awful? I miss those days. Because it would be a shame if suspected pedophile Ron Toye's search results reflected the rumors that Ron Toye is a pedophile.

Evian Les Rutabaga

kiwifarms.net
This seems really weird to me. What Christian when asked what denomination they are responds “Christian”? For those not aware denominations are many and differ, sometimes greatly, in their interpretation of the Bible. Even a non-denominational knows to answer non-denominational when asked “What denomination?”. Maybe it’s nerves or maybe he’s a lair I don’t know and can’t say. Everything just kinda ground to a halt for me when I heard that little exchange.
Disciples of Christ defnitely (⬆ That's the reaction I've gotten every time I've been asked which church my father went to), Churches of Christ as well.

Animegate19

This is how we rise up!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837104
Pretty weak showing. But can confirm, he's at least comfortable holding himself out as Christian as of 3 years ago.

Hate to inquisition people on their faith. But when you lie about everything else, we're not gonna believe you when you tell the truth.

I dub this arc: The Soy Who Cried Sheepdog.
So, he claims to be a Christian, but is having sex with someone who is not his wife? Isn't that what they are saying makes Vic look so bad?

General Relativity QM

kiwifarms.net
#ListenAndBelieve

No accusation can be disbelieved unless it come from someone we don't like or their accusation doesn't support our cause. My brethren will shield me from consequences, and only the unrighteous will feel our wrath of ignorant self-righteousness.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
#ListenAndBelieve

No accusation can be disbelieved unless it come from someone we don't like or their accusation doesn't support our cause. My brethren will shield me from consequences, and only the unrighteous will feel our wrath of ignorant self-righteousness.
And don't forget, you can make those accusations on other peoples' behalf.

For my part, a dear dear friend of mine was assaulted and raped by Ron Toye. She's worried about coming forward, so let's call her Monica R. No, that's too obvious. We'll call her M. Rial.

Also, I found some pictures of Ron hugging other victims on facebook!

He can't keep getting away with it!

EDIT:
So, he claims to be a Christian, but is having sex with someone who is not his wife? Isn't that what they are saying makes Vic look so bad?
That's why he pays someone else to fuck her. #RollSafe

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Monica is his beard, Andy is his lovah
Who the fuck does he think he is actually hiding it from?

And don't forget, you can make those accusations on other peoples' behalf.

For my part, a dear dear friend of mine was assaulted and raped by Ron Toye. She's worried about coming forward, so let's call her Monica R. No, that's too obvious. We'll call her M. Rial.

Also, I found some pictures of Ron hugging other victims on facebook!

He can't keep getting away with it!

EDIT:

That's why he pays someone else to fuck her. #RollSafe
OBJECTION! We have scoured the internet and can confirm that there is no evidence of Ron Toye engaged in any physical contact of any sort with anything resembling a human being. Mr. Toye is nature's way of saying "do not touch"!

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck does he think he is actually hiding it from?

OBJECTION! We have scoured the internet and can confirm that there is no evidence of Ron Toye engaged in any physical contact of any sort with anything resembling a human being. Mr. Toye is nature's way of saying "do not touch"!
If the evidence doesn't exist, it will be shoop'd. Bro, do u even twitter law?

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Ron Toye said:
I can't authenticate these.
Casey Ericks said:
I believe he did authenticate those, Your Honor.
Paraphrasing from memory, but wow.

Can we say "misleading the court"?

EDIT:
ron soye's tweet Feb 28 said:
No he isn't. You trolls think him lawyering up was an offensive move. Sorry, it was defensive. He knows the skeletons he has hidden that are coming back to haunt him :)
Oops. Ronny boy. Honey. Darling. Would this be you admitting that his DEFENSE FUND was DEFENSIVE!?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino