Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
He's even so lazy he can't maintain his Facebook account. Flawless.

Honestly, that's the reason he likely won't get a thread. He's so lazy I doubt he'd do anything at all.
He doesn't do anything. Even a complete meme like Landau with his 300 DUIs, failed interlock ignition and shitty filings didn't get a thread. Neither did Borrock, a guy who brought his way into the position of a judge, or Zaid, who is very topical with his representation of glownigger whistleblowers. This guy would be a complete bore.

AnIncredibleDerp

kiwifarms.net
To think, people on TV Tropes believe all this to be pointless regarding Vic:

"The fact that a bunch of people still think Vic's gonna win and try to act as if Chupp was bribed as opposed to bothering to think of the possibility that Vic didn't have a case (and had an incredibly incompetent lawyer) just stuns me. "
All four of them in that thread?

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
To think, people on TV Tropes believe all this to be pointless regarding Vic:

"The fact that a bunch of people still think Vic's gonna win and try to act as if Chupp was bribed as opposed to bothering to think of the possibility that Vic didn't have a case (and had an incredibly incompetent lawyer) just stuns me. "
a309c93ea6ee30277eb83f8f9dc47fc6.png
73fb6ae40839ced7dcd99ac4c9d0193e.png
d8876263e5ddc6909cd5bfed9e4441a4.png

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net
Why... are people doubting this because of the location?

You could say the same thing about KiwiFarms, why would any lawyer be on here? I'd doubt it because they only claimed to be a lawyer while providing no evidence either specific or circumstantial. That is much stronger than "Why would a lawyer be on TVTropes".

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net

You could say the same thing about KiwiFarms, why would any lawyer be on here? I'd doubt it because they only claimed to be a lawyer while providing no evidence either specific or circumstantial. That is much stronger than "Why would a lawyer be on TVTropes".
Nah the farms is totally the place for Lawyers.

They have the deal with weirdos all the time, why wouldn't they want to laugh at them too

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net
You can basically verify these people are full of shit whenever they aggressively bring up how confused they are so many people would support a nobody. Like, how does constantly saying Vic is a past his prime voice actor help their case? Why do they care SO MUCH that people are donating to Vic? Why is it even any of their damn business and why do they care how well known Vic even is?

It just proves this is more about destroying Vic than it is for getting the supposed justice they demand otherwise they wouldn't bring such a pointless detail up EVERY time. Their hate for him creeps into their virtue signal monologueing every time and it's fucking pathetic.

And what kind of attorney uses a fucking avatar like that? This dude is either lying or better - he's telling the truth and he's such a fucking failure of an attorney that he spends his day on TV Tropes bitching about a nobody because no one is hiring him.

Foolish Samuari Warrior

A dead waifu.
kiwifarms.net

Because anyone who admits to being a lawyer in TV Tropes probably isn't.

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net

It's not so much because of location that makes it idiotic - It's the thought that an attorney even having time for shit like it that makes it r3tarded. I'd be skeptical of one claiming to be one on this site also, and that's what makes the Twitter lawyers also a joke. It just does not fit the profile - not because it's impossible to imagine an attorney to know what TV Tropes is, but simply because an attorney does not have enough time in the day - they're not going to waste it on internet Weeb and lolcow sites.

They're constantly busy - shit, I'm not even a attorney and I don't spend every waking moment on here because I have shit to do with my job that is in no way as high profiled at that career.

• Agree
Reactions: Slimy Time

Wilhelm Bittrich

I read Anime and watch Manga.
kiwifarms.net
It's not so much because of location that makes it idiotic - It's the thought that an attorney even having time for shit like it that makes it r3tarded. I'd be skeptical of one claiming to be one on this site also, and that's what makes the Twitter lawyers also a joke. It just does not fit the profile - not because it's impossible to imagine an attorney to know what TV Tropes is, but simply because an attorney does not have enough time in the day - they're not going to waste it on internet Weeb and lolcow sites.

They're constantly busy - shit, I'm not even a attorney and I don't spend every waking moment on here because I have shit to do with my job that is in no way as high profiled at that career.
Have you vere heard the story of Darth T Greg Douchenozzle the broke?
I thought so, it's not a story Lawltwatter would tell you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino