Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So Chupp not only knows that Ty is appealing, but I get the feeling he didn't really sound emotional about it either. Do judges just not give a shit when their rulings are appealed? I feel like you should give at least a tiny shit when someone says that you're wrong.
Chupp appears to be the king of completely not giving a shit about anything.

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
1573262637687.png

Sounds a little odd really.
Lemwah, and Law-team MoRonica knew of Slatosch existance since before depositions, and before they threw in the TCPA to get a Discovery stay. He only cared about Slatosch AFTER he filed an affadavit for BHBH, ironically enough, he's a key witness for their side too and you'd think they'd bother to contact him in regards to the TI stuff.

I hate to say it, but Chupp is right to ....
Ugh I don't want to use the word probe.
Question him in regards to his way of thinking, cause it sure as hell seems a little scattered.

1573263124570.png

Assuming they heard what they heard, it could be a reference to that he should have talked to a key-witness in the case instead of NOT doing it. Which is what he did.
He could have filed for ...I don't know. The things, before they decided to slam down the TCPA. He's been in this since May, and MoRonica are his clients. The Text messages Ron had was all over, and it is a huge part of his case. He really has no excuse for not having done it beforehand.
Say what you will about Ty, but least he reached out to Slatosch.

He only tried to reach Slatosch the 21st of October.....
Need to correct that: first email lemwah sent to slatosch was the 19th of october

Last edited:

EmuWarsVeteran

I feel the salt overtaking me...it is a good pain.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002711

... Vic and Ty are set to testify? Since when? Or is this just presuming Lemon McWheezy's demands are awarded 100%?
This is literally just pressuming somehow lemon will get everything. He even admits that chupp basically just told BHBC to quash it as if he knew 100% he would just grant the quash. Which since this is chupo, of course he would, so long as he doesn't have to care.

Reactions: Secret Asshole

Much Ado About Nothing

kiwifarms.net
What does Vic need to testify for?
At this point it is a wild guess (if this is actually happening) but I just have that odd feeling it somewhow will include the GFM and Nick. It appears to be their main objective after all.

*desperate wheeze* Mister Migagna, did you *wheeze* or did you not *gasp* share a room/bed with Mr. Reketta *garbl* in Hawaii?

PrinceofAllCucks

Only Tyrone could take the Pride of a Saiyan.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002764

Why did you make an appeal that could make me look like an incompetent idiot?‽‽ I need you to not do something extremely beneficial to your client to save me face. I also will be sure to blame you for anything else. I will make the law how I see fit. - Judge "clown" Chupp.
Keep in mind, this is a member of the S.S. (Sinking Ship) Threadnought. There's a bit of 'tism interpretation you need to do before trusting what they say.

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind, this is a member of the S.S. (Sinking Ship) Threadnought. There's a bit of 'tism interpretation you need to do before trusting what they say.
Oh I am, but I find it very interesting his negative take against Chupp. They have been singing his praise since the TCPA hearing.

We will of course find out what he said when the transcripts are out and I suspect it will be a lot of frustration. Chupp clearly wants this case gone months ago, but LemonFurher is burying his docket with paper. I can believe Chupp is getting frustrated with both the case and the prospect of the Appeals sanctioning him.

Much Ado About Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Oh I am, but I find it very interesting his negative take against Chupp. They have been singing his praise since the TCPA hearing.

We will of course find out what he said when the transcripts are out and I suspect it will be a lot of frustration. Chupp clearly wants this case gone months ago, but LemonFurher is burying his docket with paper. I can believe Chupp is getting frustrated with both the case and the prospect of the Appeals sanctioning him.
I just wanted to see Chupp's face the last few weeks when West-Nile has been spamming him with random, friviolous shit. Accusing an affiant for perjury, while their own affadavits are ....actually a problem. They are perjury. Faisal has previously provided false evidence. Manjaw hasn't told a truth one day in her life. Monica's story is full of holes. Eri-min submitted her own affadavit to disprove Faisal's claims.

It's like projection 101.
Pls don't look to hard on our documents k! It's the plaintiff's affiant who is the liar! Why? cause I say so and I am a lawyer!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino