• "I'm just a mess. I really cannot see a future for myself except as a shut-in bum living with my parents."

Trainwreck Victoria Campbell: The ProserpinaSuper edgy goth instagram model, dirty Aussie

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by a_name_but_backwards, Sep 8, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. People on both PULL and lolcow have said she got a lap band. Haven't seen her state this anywhere herself, so take it as you will.

Anyway yeah, she cute tbh.
    image.jpeg
    Vic seems to vy between being a terribly lost soul and a horrid bitch. She has 0 self esteem and has tons of 1 night stands because she thinks this is how she gets a relationship, and winds up devastated when they predictably fuck off forever after.
    image.png
    Don't mention her chin though, lest you wish to trigger her.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    sea panther

sea panther stupid as fuck

kiwifarms.net
  2. Soooo some chick with very low self esteem who covers herself in make up and tattoos to try and be anyone but herself, trying to find a bloke but ending up getting consistently fucked'n'chucked because she doesn't value herself enough to say no to anyone giving her attention and abusing the shit out of photo shop in a desperate attempt to portray herself as the perfection she thinks she has to be......dime a dozen where i come from honestly, i dont see a cow as much as just a really sad bitch who needs a goddamn hug and a job so she can achieve something.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Lalala

Lalala Preferred pronouns - 'Fag/Sirfag/Hisroyalfagness'
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well, we've done it, we found Australian Pixiteri. She thinks she's an abbo instead of a jap and dresses like the adams family instead of an anime princess.

Also I didn't know that Dyn was an actual aboriginal, I though that was just a thing people said lol.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Well we like to pretend that @Dynastia is considered a real person (unlike most abbos) this is his hugbox.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    a_name_but_backwards

a_name_but_backwards Whispering sweet nothings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'll have a look and see if she mentions it somewhere.

I think it's a waste of time though. No-one who was "born and raised" Aboriginal would describe themselves the way she does. She would have first and foremost said she was a Kooma woman and she would have talked about her mob or her people.

I suspect I know which book she read. It was a bullshit book by a white woman who claimed she was given an Aboriginal name. The names of the book and the author escape me at the moment but it was laughably awful.

• Informative Informative x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  6. He's white but still a nigger.

entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Ya this. Claiming a tribe but not even mentioning your mob is white as fuck. I don't think we even need to dig into her story because it's clearly an effortless lie only clueless white cunts would believe.

Yeah I missed this the first time around because white people will often ask what tribe you're from to try and look interested/knowledgeable in real nigger shit (lol) so we generally just say "ya I'm kooma" or w/e. To white people. Who specifically ask. While we roll our eyes at them. They don't know about mobs or blood or people and honestly they probably can't name five tribes anyway. It's just a thing white people ask to look interested or polite or w/e. Tribes/clans are just language groups, it honestly means nothing to blackfellas.

So yeah no real nigger is just gonna announce shit like this out of nowhere lmao, and they're especially not gonna call their tribe their people.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #67 Dynastia, Sep 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. These pictures are a very good example of how easily goth makeup can go terribly wrong, very easily. She understands how to apply it much better then say, Amy Slaton, but not how to make it work on her face. She's creating an effect that is less goth and more "holy shit that bone structure".

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    MerriedxReldnahc

MerriedxReldnahc The Chode Warrior

kiwifarms.net
  9. Why is every girlcow thread about how they put makeup on wrong holy fuck this girl has serial killers faces tattooed onto herself and you people are talking about her makeup being wrong and she got a tummy tuck (maybe) what the christ lmao

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Talk about an "uncanny valley girl." Yikes.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Too Many Crooks

Too Many Crooks Depressed Doge

kiwifarms.net
  11. She does look worse than me, yes.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Could she be considered career cow if she has sponsors? I have heard some instagrammers make bank off of sponsors if they have enough followers.
    Agreed. Makeup and cosmetic surgery are the least of her problems. She looks fine-- but she has the faces of cannibals, molesters and murderers tattoo'ed all over her body. On top of that, she comes off as neurotic.

Conjecture: Proserpina's next love spell

"My Albert Fish tattoo brings all the boys to the yard and they're like 'it's better than yours.' Damn right, it's better than yours -- because when guys sleep with someone, they really want to be presented with the face of a dude who ate kids and then wrote to their parents to brag about it."

Yep.

But according to her, cannibal child-molesting serial killers aren't the inspiration for her tattoos, it's bullies. Because bullies are like serial killers. mhm. Ok.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #72 GDcows, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
    GDcows

GDcows Just when you think it can't get worse...

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's the easiest targets that people have a ready supply of knowledge on, I'm in the vagina club and know fuck all about makeup but even I can see at a glance that this bitch be doing it wrong and could list the reasons if I really gave a shit, its just something that can be easily analysed and critiqued whereas the tattoos require either a decent knowledge of the killers in question to make a meaningful comment or the thread would just be filled with people saying "What the fuck that's fucking weird."

• Agree Agree x 9
    Lalala

Lalala Preferred pronouns - 'Fag/Sirfag/Hisroyalfagness'
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I kind of disagree with the prevailing sentiment, though. I think she's knows exactly what look she wants and is intentionally creating it. She's not "doing it wrong" if she's trying to make herself look fatally anorexic. In shot after shot she poses her arms in an unnatural position so that they look like matchsticks. No way that isn't deliberate.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Makes absolutely no sense because she makes up reasons routinely. Like I said earlier, she has no real, coherent explanation for why she decided to cover herself in serial killer faces. Her sister gave her books on serial killers, she read them, she impulsively decided to cover herself in tattoos and now retrofits reasons for doing it when people ask her what the hell is wrong with her.

Here's another explanation that completely contradicts the whole, "we're all one bad day of bullying away from kidnapping, killing and eating a little girl so don't think you're above rape, murder and cannibalism" reason above (I can't get a screen shot of that tiny font that is readable so I'm just copy-pasting):

Reading about serial killers gave her hope, when she was suicidal, y'all!
    i’d always wanted a tattoo and i guess the idea came to me at the roughest time in my life so far. i’d been in hospital for my mental health and barely scraped through high school… my school literally helped me pass by averaging out all my grades and making sure i was excused from exams because i was on suicide watch. i felt like i was the biggest loser. the biggest failure. i had no idea what i wanted from life. if i ever had purpose and on top of that all my friends were ditching me. saying horrible things. they couldnt even sign a “get well” card for me because they assumed i was just “attention seeking”… fucking teenagers dude…

while i was away for that period i spent most of it reading these books that my sister had gotten me from second hand stores. they were all serial killer books, she thought id find them fascinating after i found one of her books at home on them. she was right, i was so baffled by them. at first i felt wrong for not thinking these people were horrible. i mean, yeah, they’re sick, and what they did was wrong, beyond wrong, but i didn’t hate them. i wanted to know more.

it felt like the first time in a long time that i found myself interested in something. i felt as though there was something to explain why all these bad things were happening. why my mind told me the things that it did.

people go out and get fucking roses on them. skulls. fairies. love hearts. even names of their boyfriends who they’ll be split from in a month or two. i didn’t want that shit. i wanted something that would represent a section of who i am, and it would be raw, and it would be truthful… hell, i could have just put a picture of my star sign on me, but thats not me.

i’m not going to pretend like i’m so offended by these people just because everyone else it. thats not the purpose of a tattoo. you get it because it represents a piece of you, that’s why i got it. it represents not only my passion for the human mind, the deranged… but it represents a really fucking weird time in my life, where i almost gave up.

isn’t it ironic how, whilst everyone around me left and called me names and bullied me after i tried to kill myself, that reading about a bunch of serial killers would give me hope… ha.

So far, she's identified with them and tattooed them onto her carcass because they were bullied like she was, because she's far too deep to get a star or a fairy tattooed on her skin, because they express her affection for that which is deranged, because they were mentally ill and so was she, because she has morally relativist ideas about what human beings are capable of doing and respects killers for at least being honest about their atavistic impulses, and because inevitably we all do the same things as serial killers because bullying is the same as serial murder except bullies result in serial murder because their victims snap.

Yep, makes perfect sense, right?

Give her a year and she'll have another reason why she did it but the real reason will always boil down to that her sister was interested in serial killer culture and Victoria mimicked her interest. Just like she shaved her head and got a skull tattoo because a friend she loved did it. Just like she makes all the decisions in her life - she copies the actions and interests of other people because she has no coherent self that drives her decisions.

Even the radical photoshopping she does to her photos doesn't represent a coherent view about what she wishes her ideal self looked like. In real life she's a short, stubby, plump girl with a wide nose and normal chin. If it weren't for those tattoos, we could find ourselves in an elevator with her and have no idea it was Victoria standing next to us because she alters what she looks like so rapidly and continually online and she does it because something new caught her eye and she edits that new image onto herself.

She's one of the more interesting cows psychologically. She's mostly harmless but she's somehow managed to become an adult without any core personality or drive.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  16. Why do I even bother clicking femcow threads anymore? No matter how much potential the cow has, the thread is flooded with comments about their appearance or make up or clothes. There are A LOT of ugly (or attractive) people in the world. There are fewer lolcows. I wanna drink the delicious tard cum from the cow's teat, not read a thread full of "would not have sex with her"

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Reshiram

Reshiram The Bride

kiwifarms.net
  17. That's because those femcows generally profess to be either models like this chick or beauty/fashion vloggers/gurus like Kailyn, Amberlynn ect. If their whole identity is based around their clothes and makeup and they profess some level of skill in those areas then it's not ridiculous for people to be discussing it. It's like how DSP is a 'professional' gamer, so people discuss his gaming skills. Kailyn et al call themselves makeup/fashion gurus so people discuss their makeup/clothes.

I think that people go way too far with it, but I don't think that remarking that someone who thinks they're an expert at makeup sucks at makeup is any different to pointing out the fails of male lolcows.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. They want to be judged by their appearance. We provide

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    tarni

tarni rhineland conqueror

kiwifarms.net
  19. Chris claims himself to be thin and sexy but never has the MAJORITY of a thread about him been about his appearance. It's s boring. So many people think they are sexy when they're not, and do shitty make up. It doesn't make them cow material. Again, I'm sick of these cows that could provide a lot of genuine content basically being trampled down with "I wouldn't fap to this."

This fucking bitch has fucking Dahmer tattoos, yet I'm pretty sure it has been discussed in this thread twice. Her putting powder on her face has some how stood out more than that

"They want to direct attention to their appearance rather than their shit hole personality, we co-operate"

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    Reshiram

Reshiram The Bride

kiwifarms.net
  20. Probably not in the way they'd like us to, though.
    Anyway, I don't think we're here to educate her about her cunt-y ways and lead her to the path of righteousness.

BTW: We've gotten a lot of mileage out of ADFs warpaint adventures. If that helps with the equality concerns at all...

• Agree Agree x 2
    tarni

tarni rhineland conqueror

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.