• "can someone link me the video of chris drinking the jizz/fanta?"

Trainwreck Victoria Campbell: The ProserpinaSuper edgy goth instagram model, dirty Aussie

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by A Name But Backwards, Sep 8, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. I wonder if she had sex with someone and she pressed rape charges. If the judge ruled that she is not mentally competent to make her own decisions, she would be declared mentally disabled and the guy would go to jail?

• Dumb Dumb x 12
    • Autistic Autistic x 8
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    Brandobaris

Brandobaris Too Autistic for KiwiFarms

kiwifarms.net
  2. You're an idiot.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia bad person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I can't believe she actually got the serial killers giant faces tattooed on her as realistically as possible, as least do some sort of stylized "artists interpretation" so it looks decent, don't these people try to be edgier than this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. She looks sorta like an ugly Angelina Jolie. I'd love to see more of her art.

kiwifarms.net
  5. She threatens suicide, dramatically disappears from social media, and goes on drunken tears whenever she gets dumped... which is frequently, because her style is to lead them on with Photoshopped pictures and when you meet her in person, she's a filthy obnoxious mess that smells of vom.
    In the case of her female paramours, she absorbs their personality and style after repelling them with her faux lesbianism. She hates women, but she dates them... part of her edgy image, I guess.

Give Vic time, she provides plenty of lol... you just have to catch her at the right time in her cycle of "I'M A DOWNUNDER ALIEN GODDESS WORSHIP ME AS SUCH" and "wah wah I'm a fat piece of shit, I need sponsored items to feel worth, plz fund my lifestyle I cannot get a job I am too fragile" : (|)

That said... I'm not certain Victoria is KF's style... too many thirsty hoes here who'd jump on that regardless... but I am happy to see she's popped up here. The more people who are aware of her scammy, scummy ways, the better.

• Informative Informative x 3
    ShrinkingViolent

ShrinkingViolent Have a Nice Day!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Sorry to bump an old thread but...
    I still follow her, nothing too interested as of late. She's posted some pics, more bitching about depression, all the usual. Then several days ago she posted this
    Screenshot_20161129-110602.thumb.png.e2ba43ec706d7f2e25835765fe978baa.png
    more of the usual, then someone of tumblr noticed something interesting...
    IMG_0838.thumb.PNG.75e32764626167f81e6241ca02d38166.jpg
    so she has a tab open for seekingarangements.com. some more sleuthing later...
    IMG_0839.thumb.PNG.6ee630a3f5c24ca89e67671349c0b662.png IMG_0840.thumb.PNG.edeb82774ac64e8055b184df95c13a1c.png

Frankly, I don't care if people are happy being in an arrangement like this. It's more just interesting because she has bitched about this kind of thing in the past, not to mention she has been on the site for awhile and still checks in frequently. Also, some of her "stats", she's shorter then thought, is interested in men/women (despite making homo phobic comments at a point), is definitely not 22 years old, and calls herself "curvy".

Suddenly being able to afford lip injections last month makes sense.
    2016-12-06 12.00.40.png

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    A Name But Backwards

A Name But Backwards happy spook month
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. ^ Well, at least her lip injections are done right and look somewhat natural under the ridiculously-outlined lipstick she wears (seriously wtf is up with that, it looks so clownish on literally everyone who does it) but I'm curious what all those black specks are in the "before" picture, because they're not present in the "after" pic. It looks like bits of lint or something.

I dunno, I just found it distracting and a little gross, seeing as she's about to have a medical procedure done.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Excessive make up, especially expired make up, can cause the black spots on lips, along with over consumption of caffeine, smoking or biting/licking lips the lips too much.
    Source; these fuckers have got me too, they're rare but easy to get.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Lalala

Lalala Preferred pronouns - 'Fag/Sirfag/Hisroyalfagness'
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. @Lalala and @fire_fly I'm more curious about the weird liquid around her mouth in the first image. It looks like they cleaned the area (maybe...?) Prior to injection. The weird thing is the black spots are still there and sanitizing solutions usually evaporate quickly, that looks like water or saline.

• Agree Agree x 1
    A Name But Backwards

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Probably numbing gel. They might've let her clean up a bit before taking the "after" picture.

Still doesn't really explain the black spots, though... It might be lipstick that didn't get cleaned off, which is gross enough, but who knows.

kiwifarms.net
  11. It looks like roller chain grease.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I actually really like her style. I did notice she had no depth outside of her tumblr personality but I think she is really pretty. The serial killer tattoos and satan tattoo? Yeah, that was stupid. I always knew her pics were 'shopped but I also assumed that her lips were photoshopped too lol.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    floofyfloofy

floofyfloofy Don't mind me, just judging you!

kiwifarms.net
  13. Her face bothers me. She's got a massive fuck-off trout-pout in every picture she has. Half woman, half platypus, that's her.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. The only way to tell if she is ugly or ot is by posting her nudes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  16. Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 1.38.14 PM copy.png
    Logged onto facebook and caught this on Sugarpill's fb page during the 10 seconds that it was up. I don't know about "gorgeous", but she's certainly garish and horrifically over-photoshoped. Nostrils and chins are optional, apparently.

I can think of a few reasons why, but I'd love to know the real reason it was taken down lightening fast.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Smarmy

Smarmy #youtoomysonbrutus
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Wow, that is one of the worst photoshop I've seen. Glad it was saved before they deleted it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    A Name But Backwards

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. [​IMG]
    Apparently Sugarpill wanted to upload this video of her blinking instead. At least the video is a little more honest, I guess. You can see she has a chin, and you can admire how dry and cheap her wig is that she didn't even bother to glue/tape down, or pull over her widow's peak.

• Like Like x 1
    Smarmy

Smarmy #youtoomysonbrutus
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. That wig is a disaster. Can anyone give me a run down of sugarpill? Why are they using Victoria and then phot shopping her into alien territory?

A Name But Backwards

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Those pictures for Sugarpill make her look like she's straining super hard on the toilet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    meatslab

meatslab Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.