• "MY SOUL HURTS!"

Trainwreck Victoria Campbell: The ProserpinaSuper edgy goth instagram model, dirty Aussie

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by a_name_but_backwards, Sep 8, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. I caught sight of her on the House of Beauty Co Instagram, too.

[​IMG]

It's a repost. Both the original image and the video are on her Instagram.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I realize I'm not to whom Sugarpill is marketing, but if I saw that shit as an example of what could be done with their products, I'd nope the fuck right out of buying that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  3. The Sugarpill photos make her look like she's been dead for a while...

PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  4. Metaphorically speaking, that may not be too far off.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Dr. Robeatnik

Dr. Robeatnik Mad scientist droppin mad beats

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.