• "The fact that they are looking at popular youtubes rather then exceptional individuals who jack it to cartoons really show how far they've fallen."

Snowflake Victoria Shingleton / Victoria BellaMorte / Miss Victoria Murder / mvminksendBehind these pale green eyes of mine lurks a delusory intellect...

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Feline Darkmage, Dec 24, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. 1476720950506.jpg

ceaseanddesist.png

cyberstalkinglol.png

lolgossiping.PNG

lmaowhatisthisshit.png

You may remember this name from a couple months back when our legal department received a batch of threatening emails from somebody we had never even heard of until that point. This person is "Miss Victoria Murder", self-declared model and tattoo artist that lives in the middle of Bumfuck, Canada. The reason for her sending those messages? She was being made fun of on lolcow.farm, a completely unrelated imageboard.

Since then she has gotten a page made about her on ED, a thread on /cow/. Even before that she had started getting a reputation as a dramatic cunt and attention whore.

The lolcow.farm threads are notable in that barely anybody payed attention to her until she apparently sicced one of her whiteknights to launch a spam flood on it behind a proxy wall and launched herself to one of the most payed attention to people of interest on the website.

Moral of the story: we should probably rename the Streisand Effect after Victoria.

important drama links
    The Dirty
    /cow/
    Encyclopedia Dramatica

Social Media
    DaviantArt
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Photobucket tag
    Personal Website

December 27th Cloudflare DMCA Request

• Informative x 31
    • Winner x 23
    • Semper Fidelis x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Feels x 1
    #1 Feline Darkmage, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Bad Apple!!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Any examples of her chimping out? You should probably offer some examples of lulz to be had in the OP rather than just listing a bunch of general links.

• Agree Agree x 8
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Clicked a few links. She gets really mad and threatens photographers who won't shop her into Barbie bc she's dumpy irl. Also, her makeup is wrong.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    vs
    [​IMG]

She's shopped so heavily (lol fat) in some photos in looks like a cut scene from a final fantasy game.

Edit: she speaks with a fake British accent lol https://www.instagram.com/p/BOM0MvgFspe/

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Like Like x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #4 entropyseekswork, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I've been following this chick for a while now, so I'd like to add a few things.

A few months back she used to make her thread on lolcow unreadable by posting hundreds of cryptic replies. The admins deleted them quickly unfortunately, but it was hilarious to witness nevertheless. Some of her posts are still up and marked as hers.

After she fried her hair by bleaching it over and over again for a few years she claimed to have converted to Islam just so she can wear a hijab to hide the atrocious bird nest on her head. As soon as her hair grew back, she never mentioned Islam again.

As soon as another more talented (so almost everyone) female tattoo artist enters her sphere, Victoria starts talking shit about her instantly. Because of cause she is the most talented artist ever and everyone who says otherwise is just jealous! If the female in question has a job at a real tattoo shop, then it's just because she slept with the owner because who would not want to hire our one and only goddess Victoria?

As for her works... well, they're shit. Noone should have to live with that shit slapped forever on their skin. Plus she does not only shoop herself to hell and back, she shoops her "artworks" as well. Someone on lolcow made a comparison:

[​IMG]

People who met her in real life claim that she smells like she didn't see a shower for weeks.

• Informative Informative x 33
    • Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Gross english titty vampire

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net

6. That looks like a shitty penitentiary tattoo.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis I'm... gonna... keep... doing my thang.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. She actually looks better without Photoshop.

• Agree x 28
    • Optimistic x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Feels x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Spin, Hina, Spin!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. she looks like she has cat litter under her nails

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  9. This shit is so photoshopped that it insults the intelligence of its viewers.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DrainRedRain

DrainRedRain Expert Autism Gatherer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Claims to be really smart, apparently owns a thesaurus, but can't spell basic words like upon or cheerful, and is apparently very into abuse of ellipses. Sure. Okay. In the words of Homer Simpson, "I am so smart! S-M-R-T!"

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. One of her aliases is "Victoria Murder?" What an edgelady.

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 1
    TheMightyMonarch

TheMightyMonarch A real human breen

kiwifarms.net
  12. And her other alias "BellaMorte" literally means "Beautiful Death". Make of that what you will.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. That and "Le petit morte" (probably spelled wrong) are both euphemism for orgasm, aren't they? It also brings to mind a manga I once read where the chapter's villain wanted a "beautiful death" by committing suicide via jumping in front of a subway train...after they had observed the deaths of many schoolgirls in her suicide circle, in order to find the perfect angle.
    Didn't work out too well there, either.

Also it's, unsurprisingly, the name of a band. Which I would not be surprised if Icky Vicky listened to.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 2
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    [Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Bella Morte is also a character in a Vampire novel who is the head of a family of vampires who kill by being sexy. Seriously.

• Informative Informative x 20
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan Call me Auntie Shake-n-Bake
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Girl's got some really flappy tits. Compare the Simon Hammon photo with the one where it looks like she's got beachballs in her bikini.
    Is this what happens when Hot Topic worshipping girls try to model?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  16. She actually is pretty good at tattooing imo, I came across her once, but that's another power level for another time.

Anyways long story short, I was looking through her studios Facebook page when I came across a long paragraph explaining why they had to let her go. She aparently wouldn't show up for her appointments, wouldn't get back to clients and allegedly stole from her co-workers repeatedly...
    I'm kicking myself for not getting the screenshot at the time, just went back down their page to find it deleted, and instead they only have a short and sweet status update about her departure from the parlour.

• Informative Informative x 29
    day_man

day_man a-woooaahh

kiwifarms.net
  17. I believe this song suits her well

(granted, some of the lyrics have to be changed but still)

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    DynamiteNinja

DynamiteNinja It's-a me, Mar-Bee-O

kiwifarms.net
  18. More edges then a benihana.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil I sentence you to LoLcow hell

kiwifarms.net
  19. It's nice having a new pen pal.

Cross-posting.

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Lorin O'Landry

Lorin O'Landry Unpaid Legal Adviser, Father, Lover

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.