• "And my arse don't go cheap, being an anal virgin."

Snowflake Victoria Shingleton / Victoria BellaMorte / Miss Victoria Murder / mvminksendBehind these pale green eyes of mine lurks a delusory intellect...

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Feline Darkmage, Dec 24, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Yeah, that's absolutely not a Northern Irish accent. It sounds more Scouse, maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if she's Irish Canadian and playing it up. I've met a surprising number of people who put on just the worst attempts at accents in Toronto, and they clammed up pretty hard once they find out I'm from Ireland.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. she look like a second life avatar when she shop herself

• Agree x 10
    • Like x 6
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. God damn why does every single "famous" cosplayer girl so deluded? I knew a girl who basicaly was the same to the point she would fuck off to japan but actualy just lives in a chinise street.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm never masturbating again.

• Optimistic x 6
    • Informative x 5
    • Feels x 4
    • Autistic x 2
    • Powerlevel x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Off-Topic x 1
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Juggalo scientist

kiwifarms.net
  5. You may be on to something here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Wally Balljacker

Wally Balljacker Nothing positively contributional.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Ontario: Ancient Canadian for 'Tard Farm

• Like Like x 4
    TiggerNits

TiggerNits "Trans-Person" is an oxymoron
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh my god, she killed Wilson and turned him into a bra! WILSON!

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GREEDY FIREMAN

GREEDY FIREMAN Archive.is is your comrade
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's because the French are full of themselves. They think everything they do is poetic or artistic.

So yeah, ZERO surprise that this photo filter pretending to be a woman is emulating their behavior.

"Oh yes, and Vicky, you are so icky and mean and I would not play video games with you"

-...Damn, guys, did you just see my harsh burn up there? Holy shit, no wonder she needs to call her government for help. I'm a danger to society

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Galvatron

Galvatron I can do no wrong... for I do not know what it is.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Damn her hair is skanky.

I always wonder why these people who call themselves "models" don't take better care of themselves. You had ONE JOB. *sigh*

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    KiwisAreCute

KiwisAreCute why can't i be one of the cool kiwis

kiwifarms.net
  10. Because every "pro cosplayer" is a "model". Oh sure, most of them have never gotten a paid gig that didn't involve an anime convention, but they're still TOTES LEGIT MODELS, guys!

That's the problem with these types of women. They go to conventions dressed up as a skanky fictional character and get lauded as a goddess by hundreds of lonely men who are just one tease away from whipping their dicks out and furiously masturbating right there. So it's no wonder these girls get an inflated ego that would rival a teeny bopper music star.

Is it wrong for an attractive girl to cosplay? Absolutely not. But keep things in perspective. You dressed up as Wonder Woman may get every guy at Miracle Neko Dengeki Para Para 'Con 15 jizzing in his boxer briefs, that doesn't mean you've become Aphrodite.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Galvatron

kiwifarms.net
  11. Have you guys considered that the crazy bitches there anonymously self-post (their whole dynamic is eating their own) in order to have threads because it's a quick and dirty way to get attention, but this one is innovative in poking other lolcow boards to widen her potential fanbase?

• Dumb x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    #91 dacote, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I doubt she even knows herself. Her spelling and grammar are terrible - like, doesn't really speak English terrible. The long words she uses sound unnatural, like she used a thesaurus but had never heard any of the suggested words actually used in conversation. That might explain weird phrases like "delusory intellect" - it could have started as "imaginative mind" or something.

I suspect she doesn't get corrected very often - only listens to the thirsty dudes and fangirls.

As with the long words, she's probably adopted a British accent to sound sophisticated. I wonder if Northern Ireland was chosen for oppression points?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
  13. Or it's to try and swap out when she gets caught on it. Probably become "full irish" or something.

Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock Mike "Fry The Fags" Pence
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I suppose it's possible she did it herself. But that would make her even dumber than we thought, because if history has taught us nothing else, it's that there is NO upside to being a lolcow.

None. The most famous lolcow there is lives in squalor, and does everything in his power to make us stop watching him. Yet we know practically every detail there is to know about him. This internet fame has done Chris NO favors. He hasn't been offered guest spots on sitcoms, he hasn't had a movie made based on his life (I can't think of any producer that would touch that). Hell, he doesn't even have enough white knights to get charity to improve his life.

Internet fame is only useful when you are using a skill of some sort. Some singers on youtube have made careers, online self-publishers have become LEGITIMATE authors. Artists showing off their work have parlayed themselves a job with animation studios. Lolcows don't get careers from their temper tantrums and disgusting habits. If nothing else, those work against them because any draw they might have turns people off to exploiting that "internet fame" because they don't want to work with someone that has the mentality of a spoiled, lazy child.

Imagine trying to collaborate with Chris on ANYTHING

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #94 Galvatron, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
    Galvatron

kiwifarms.net
  15. First time Vicky ever mentions Rhonda Rousey, and she's already the BIGGEST FAN and SUCK A COOL CHICK and NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS and LOL SUCH A DUDE.

Christ. Can you imagine what it mist be like to spend even 5 minutes with her?
    LIKE A DUDEEE.png lmao (1).png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Haven't seen this here yet, but as an addendum to the Rousey thing: Vicky thinks she's an expert katana sword fighter - really. :neckbeard:

At one point, Vicky released video of her doing kicks and cuts and other things she thought looked like sick ninja shit. She took the video down after some very cleaver anon/s exposed her re.tard level edits. [the following is shamelessly stolen from lolcow, step up and claim credit if it's you! Also, do you still have this original video?]
    "So…I revisited her kewl swords n' kicks video, and I found this.

At 1:08, when she starts doing a spin-kick where her leg extends high up, it appears as though she actually spliced together two videos. In the first video, she seems to attempt the kick, and in the second video, she seems to be already holding her leg up and then proceeds to let it go. Edited together, it looks like she kicked high and landed her foot down. However, there are discrepancies.

They are are:
    1. The lighting of the video changes fairly dramatically.
    2. The angle (or cropping) of the video changes.
    3. She seems to have lost her garter belt when this shift happens.
    4. Her hand seems to be wrapped around her knee area, presumably to hold her leg in this position.

I will post a frame by frame gif to help illustrate this as well."
    sick kicks vicks.png sick-kick-vicks-the-second.gif

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. When your legs don't work like they used to before....

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    m0rnutz

m0rnutz Totally not a spy

kiwifarms.net
  18. 1) Idiots give Chris money. This is such a phenomenon that there have to be sticky threads advising against it.

2) Chris isn't even a hot chick.

3) Girls on .farm do this all the time.

The .farm variety of 'lolcow' is a different species. Y'all don't understand how the female mind operates because all you get exposed to here is the FtM transexual mind which is quite different.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net

19. Read the site? Remember that this is the stupid bitch who sent legal threats to us when she wanted stuff on another website taken down.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. hethirsty.PNG

A thirsty orbiter appears!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage This Entire Timeline is Autistic
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.