• "Put THAT on your cwcki!"

Snowflake Victoria Shingleton / Victoria BellaMorte / Miss Victoria Murder / mvminksendBehind these pale green eyes of mine lurks a delusory intellect...

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Feline Darkmage, Dec 24, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. You never go full Irish.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    buffaloWildWings

buffaloWildWings She rides astride the Beast

kiwifarms.net
  2. I heard going full Irish is a synonym for dying of potato blight.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage "Additional Pylon"
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Oh, no.
    "Full Irish" is 15 shots of hard liquor followed by unprotected sex with an angry chick, then domestic violence.
    It's okay, common misconception.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Cooking up dope in a crockpot
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Hahahaha. Our lawyer doubles as a talented anti-lolcow comedian. This is fucking gold.

Anyway, yet another moron with zero impulse control and an extreme aversion to negative fame who ironically brought far more attention to herself by threatening war with Null over something no one had originally remembered. These people must have very shitty lives because they learn nothing from failures and always blame other people for their problems. Great job, Victoria.

• Winner Winner x 4
    Field Marshal Crappenberg

Field Marshal Crappenberg Marshal of the Latrines
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  5. 1. Mmhmm, and how much has this helped him? Is his house paid off? Are all of his and his mothers debts paid off? No. He gets minor donations, which, granted, if he saved ALL of them and used them to pay off his or his mother's credit card debts, he would probably have taken off quite a sizeable chunk. But he doesn't. He gets a little $20 donation and goes "yippee! I can buy a new Transformer toy!". If anything, it's made it WORSE for him. Because he THINKS he can make way more frivolous purchases than he should be, because he'll just "ask his many adoring fans" for some cash to help him out. One day, even the fools are going to get bored with him, or are going to realize how much they are wasting their money. One day, the donations will dry up completely, and Chris will just be left sitting there, wondering why his "fans" are leaving him out in the cold, so to speak

2. Neither is she..? Sure, her photoshopped pics look like a goddess you'd do anything to have sex with...IF IT WAS REAL. But the real her is average. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not going to be launching a thousand ships..She could probably launch a few canoes?

3. They're idiots. The old adage of "There is no such thing as bad publicity" is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS. Especially now that we have the internet, where NOTHING is forgotten. These girls you speak of, that do it all the time, probably all fit into that nice little stereotype of an "attention whore". They'll do anything to be noticed, because validation is the only thing that matters to them. Problem is, they don't think long term, and how seriously this can hurt them down the road...Like say, when they're trying to get a job and their potential employer enters their name into a Google search.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #105 Galvatron, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Galvatron

Galvatron I can do no wrong... for I do not know what it is.

kiwifarms.net
  6. 1. Yeah Chris is an exceptional individual.

2. Couple of canoes is all it takes mang. We saw a thirsty orbiter appear earlier in this very thread.

3. Potential 'employer' lol try potential sugar daddy.

So she's like a low 6 that hits the mid 7's with makeup and the low 8's with photoshop. If she gets like a 0.01% hit rate of wealthy dudes who'd like to stick it in she only needs to reach an audience of 10,000 to be landed.

Seriously being a passably attractive girl who senpai notices is all it takes. She'll only become lolcow-level human detritus upon reaching her 30s.

w/e though, promise to whiteknight PULL/.farm cows fulfilled, if she's funny, laugh

kiwifarms.net
  7. She doesn't understand copyright and sperged out on her .farm threads. That's pretty funny imo. And even if the .farm thread was initially a self-post (which I'm of the opinion that there's absolutely no proof that it was) the fact that she thought Kiwi Farms/Lolcow LLC was related to lolcow.farm shows she doesn't know how to google to get information straight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  8. Has she mentioned anything about Rousey getting destroyed? haha
    "Yelling at the screeeeenn"

• Like Like x 3
    CatFace

CatFace EZ do dance

kiwifarms.net
  9. Omg her "katana" skills are so badass, a cop offered her a job. Wow. :neckbeard:
    policia.png

So at least once a month, according to Vicky, a person she talks to is so blown away by her genius / sick ninja skills / modeling talent / beauty that they immediately offer her a job or a magazine cover despite her lack of any kind of qualifications or experience. Yet she remains unemployed. Hmm. Seems odd.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I know it's been said before but katana are the ultimate weeb weapon. Like, if Sean Connery owned a katana, I couldn't take him seriously.

• Agree Agree x 5
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'll give her this, she knows it's beta bait.
    IMG_0588.jpg

multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net

12. Phil did

January Cyst

January Cyst They are well sticky

kiwifarms.net
  13. shingles.jpg
    She is aware of the nickname Vicky Shingles, but maybe not the true implications. (That or she's trying to be smart with us and /pt/)

shinglesgross.jpg

• Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  14. Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. If she put in a little effort in losing weight she'd look quite decent actually.
    Unless you're going to cosplay a fat character, lose weight before doing a good cosplay

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Ntwadumela

Ntwadumela Dark, Ravishing Prince
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. painfull.jpg
    Everything about this encapsulates why she's a lolcow.
    >painfull

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  17. I went to high school with Victoria back in the mid 2000's in Guelph. She was two grades ahead of me at the time. I can't say much about her personality back then because I didn't know her too well but at that time she was just getting into her "look".

Definitely changed her accent though, she used to speak with a fairly standard Ontario accent.

• Informative Informative x 6
    Enough

Enough Guest

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
    No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
    No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.