Video Game Chat Thread - Pre-Alpha Experimental Version

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Are videogames for children?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoshikawa

kiwifarms.net
I remember watching Happy Console Gamer tell me his love about Shenmue years ago. Fast forward to today, I see him and Metal Jesus Rocks going all in on the video game collectionables in their own respective basements.
I love HCG, personally. He's really easy to listen to. I don't really go to him to find out about games I don't know(I keep up on games more than most people), but I love hearing him gush about stuff and talk about memories regarding games. Especially Sega/Phantasy star.

Juke and Jam

kiwifarms.net
It's probably for the best that the playerbase has shrunk, now you don't get ridiculous lag fests because the server can't keep up with 2000+ people online at the same time.
Yeah. Last time I played it, way back in the day, everything was rubberbanding like crazy. Because it kept happening even when there wasn't much going on at the client end, I just dropped the game. They had a solid idea, but bad implementation. Still, it's nice to hear that things have improved and that the community has remained active.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vegeta vs Dudley(Street Fighter 3). Seriously, one black guy is calling himself Vegeta and the other one is doing the Dudley thing.
My problem with Street beefs is that a lot of that shit is faked.

It doesn't have the authenticity of Worldstar.

Megatardingo

Le lava cola u mad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I was surprised that the Samurai Shodown series was on the PSP as an anthology. It looks nice to play from a handheld standpoint.

WULULULULU

I CLOAMK, I TWEEK, I KEEL
kiwifarms.net
The grind is half the fun tho
Wrong. As a person who's played Warframe, World of Tanks and War Thunder, you take away the grind and the games become even more fun ( I do not want to even know how to fucking grind Destiny). Making things grindy for the sake of being grindy is no better than an anime filler arc, this also applies to other games too such as PAYDAY 2, Vermintide 2 and every other game that employs grind.

Last edited:

SandyCat

Send cat pics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wrong. As a person who's played Warframe, World of Tanks and War Thunder, you take away the grind and the games become even more fun ( I do not want to even know how to fucking grind Destiny). Making things grindy for the sake of being grindy is no better than an anime filler arc, this also applies to other games too such as PAYDAY 2, Vermintide 2 and every other game that employs grind.
Fair enough, planetside does take the free to play approach of making things grindy to encourage you to spend money to make it less grindy

I find the grind enjoyable myself but I can see why others hate it.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FBwh_8XX0AsMVzu.jpg:large

FBwiA3BXIAIqiPm.jpg:large

Future.