Video Game Chat Thread - Pre-Alpha Experimental Version

Recent open world games... WHO YOU GOT??

• Dark Souls 3

• Final Fantasy XV

• Horizon Zero Dawn

• Nier: Automata

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Watch Dogs 2

• I'm not a real gamer

Results are only viewable after voting.

A Cold Potato

yeah... oh, no shame, no shame in these farts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Castlevania 64, because it's always seemed interesting to me...

A Cold Potato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently this one is pretty terrible, but let me see for myself...

shartshooter

kiwifarms.net
I'm tired of Live Services and mobile games content delivery systems.
I want to go back to a time when people made Video Games instead of this other shit.
What's fucked is I think audience are hooked on the other shit. The psychological draw of slots has replaced the open-ended idea of play.

A Cold Potato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes.

This looks like shit, let's fine out though...

nonnewtonian

Does not fuck
kiwifarms.net
My first Zelda game is finally getting some well deserved attention. As much as I love Link's Awakening though, I don't feel like it's got enough content to be on the Switch, not unless they add a lot of content beyond the fancier graphics. The toy-like style is cute and a nice homage to the original pixel style.

A Cold Potato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Time for some EA SPORTZ

ITS IN YOUR ASS

Last edited:

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss Unreal Tournament.
I'm playing the game along with Unreal Gold, I don't like playing with bots in any online game whatsoever but since nobody plays this game, I'm stuck with them. Even with bots the game is still fun.

I would like to play this game with actual people.

I miss online shooters with private servers and no ladders and progression xp bullshit.
I got Quake Champions up and running and nope, can't find a single soul to play this game with me on matchmaking.

Last edited:

FroggyBoi

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
That thing got dumped onto PC just a month or two ago like an unwanted abortion. Between that turd and FUSE I'm amazed Insomniac is still alive.
Got pretty good reviews tho. Also was pretty good on Xbox One. Dare I say, it's up there with the few good Microsoft exclusives.

ThinkThankThunk

s-m-r-t
kiwifarms.net
Got pretty good reviews tho. Also was pretty good on Xbox One. Dare I say, it's up there with the few good Microsoft exclusives.
I only ever watched gameplay of it, but it seemed like another blah, directionless Microsoft exclusive pumped out in the early months of the Xbox One before everyone realized the system was DoA. It could have been the cat's ass for all I know - but the disdain most people had for the system when it came out completely stained it's reception among people I saw talking about it. It strikes me as a game that would be ripe for a big hit sequel, if only the Xbone had any momentum left in it.

FroggyBoi

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
I only ever watched gameplay of it, but it seemed like another blah, directionless Microsoft exclusive pumped out in the early months of the Xbox One before everyone realized the system was DoA. It could have been the cat's ass for all I know - but the disdain most people had for the system when it came out completely stained it's reception among people I saw talking about it. It strikes me as a game that would be ripe for a big hit sequel, if only the Xbone had any momentum left in it.
You got an Xbone? You should pick it up! It's really fun and also kinda funny as well!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino