I'm a bit hyped for the Xbox Series X. Have a Xbox One S. Don't use it a lot but the new system looks pretty good. What really sold me was the backwards compatibility with Xbox One software, including Xbox 360 and Original Xbox games.
I'll make you feel better: if you were actually old you would have been raging about Titus-laugh on the internet 19 years ago. If you can avoid doing that you will be young forever.Everyone is playing the new Animal Crossing and DOOM ETERNAL, while I’m still stuck playing Final Fantasy X for the PS2.
I’m not old, but I feel old.
This describes my pre-teen nephew to a T. Never turns off his fucking PS4. Doesn't fucking charge his other controller and then bitches about the controller dying. Is always begging his mom for PSN cards to buy more useless skins. Mostly plays multiplayer garbage like Fortnite and Dragonball Xenoverse. Constantly calls me on the phone when his PS4 so much as freezes up (because he continues to run Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, and GTA Online at the SAME FUCKING TIME). Even his tech-tarded mom knows how to use an iPhone better than he can.
- First off, they don't turn their PlayStation off. Ever. That fucker is on all night and all day, just running. It makes my skin crawl. I turn it off after they go to bed.
- They have this really nice controller charging station, it's cool stuff! They never dock their controllers after finishing a session with a game. Then bitch and moan about the controllers never having enough battery.
- Monetization has turned them into the kind of addicts that 90s parents could only imagine in their worst nightmares. The packs and skins are more exciting than the recycled gamepla- oh I guess that just clicked with me.
- Single-player is fucking dead. If it doesn't have multiplayer, it's not a video game.
- These kids have no clue how to operate a computer and zero proficiency with electronics. A bit broad here, but damn these walled gardens of Apple and Android (lesser) have stripped away any useful skills that could be acquired passively.
They seem to be designed to be left on for long periods of time but I always try to turn any computer/device off at least once every 24 hours if at all possible. Bringing a system back to zero is usually a good move for continued system health.Aren't PS4's designed to be always on? Nintendo's been doing that since the Wii era. Totally agree with you about the stupid fuckers and their never charged controllers though, the same thing happens with my idiot cousin.