Video Game Music: REMIX EDITION!! -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love video game music remixes. Whenever I listen to them, I get that sense of familiarity with the beats and sounds of the original song while also experiencing the sensation of listening to something new. It's a feeling that just can't be beat.

So fellow Kiwis, post your favorite remixes of various video game tunes.

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net

I could share one of the dozen vocal remixes I adore, but this is by far my favourite remix of this song.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't listen to too many just remixes but I do listen to a lot of hip hop that uses samples from games. Does that count for the thread?

Here's an instrumental based on "Dream of the Shore Bordering Another World" from Crono Cross. This hits me right in the feels so hard.

Van Darkholme

DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES
kiwifarms.net
I'm a sucker for Touhou music remixes of all kinds. (even if I don't care about the games all that much)
Just for example. I could fill a whole thread with that stuff.