• “Doxxing is psychological terrorism.”

Video Game Music

Discussion in 'Games' started by Seahorses, Mar 22, 2013.

1. I've been replaying SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom out of nostalgia. This one song here always stuck out to me because it's weirdly dark compared to the rest of the soundtrack. It reminds me of Rayman 2 or the temple levels from Crash Bandicoot.

• Like Like x 2
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Must we be so insufferably charitable?!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Tbh, I think Duke Nukem II probably has Bobby Prince's best music overall (Wolf 3D has maybe 3 good songs, and Doom's dragged down by lots of faux-ambient crap) but gems of sorts will show up in some of the other games he did. Specifically regarding this game, a lot of his efforts that weren't based on existing music were seriously sloppy. Here's one that works despite itself. Dunno if that's quite the case with something like "Devo" which sounds shitty as fuck outside the game's context and even within said context...

Here's one from a mediocre, overly-difficult beat 'em up from the end of the NES era.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Some funky music from one of my favorite arcade games.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net

Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Big is cancer and deserves to die in a fire, but that theme was pretty damn good.

Anywho, really like the Gran Turismo soundtrack for 3 and 4, haven't had a PS3 0r PS4 so never played the newer versions.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Trailer Park Supervisor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. How was the SSNES capable of producing such beautiful flutes music?

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net

10. Haven't played GT Sport yet.

Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  11. I have a few that gets me nostalgic, especially when I first got a Nintendo DS

And then there are some that are just amazing

kiwifarms.net
  12. Fun fact: Secret of Mana was supposed to be released on the Nintendo/Sony Play Station, with CD audio. When the system was cancelled, the game was retooled into an SNES game with MIDI music. Imagine hearing fully-orchestrated tracks like this:

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Top video game meme music of the year.

Pop-Tart

Pop-Tart Oi M8 U GOT A LOICENSE FOH DAT SHITPOST

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yes, I'm gay.

• Like Like x 2
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.net
  15. The old 90's Arcade game Lethal Enforcers II had some good music that is reminiscent of the kind of music you'd hear in an old Spaghetti Western from back in the day, which makes sense given the game's Wild West setting. This track from the Saloon Showdown stage was one of my favorites.

This track from The Simpsons: Hit & Run was one of my favorites as well. Sort of sounds like the kind of music that would play on one of those Adult Swim anime bumps back in 2005

• Like Like x 1
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li Civil War Sperg

kiwifarms.net
  16. the best crapcum music is one that makes use of the sexymaphone

nyess

nyess Blood is sweeter than honey
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. ICameToplaY

ICameToplaY Wriggle, wriggle, little fish.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.