Villains that you consider Sexy - Sometimes the dark-side is hot AF

ChickenGoesBawk

I am the terror that flaps in the night!
kiwifarms.net
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT.
This dude is from Ben 10.

Ah, Evil Emperor Zurg. Shame we never got to see what he looks like underneath the armor.

OH BOY, NEGADUCK. Gotta enjoy that deep voice. And growls.

Oh yes, the Dark Ace from the forgotten show, Storm Hawks. Very nice.

ISOPODEYES

Assigned Eldritch Abomination at Birth
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I'll come clean.

Zavok from Sonic Lost World is hot, I dunno why. The Miku hair, the purple* eyes, the voice. Did I mention his bara tits?
Along with how some artists draw him, it's great lemme tell ya.

(original artist is Beelzebold on Deviantart)

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Absolute Brainlet

Remember to ignore Angela!
kiwifarms.net
I've already posted (most of) them in this thread, but I feel like fully explaining why I love these guys
Squadra_infobox_anime.png

This is Squadra Ezecuzioni, the minor villain team from Part 5 of JoJo, Golden Wind. They take center stage as being the primary threat in the first half of GW's story.
Here are the reasons I adore these lads:
  1. They're (arguably) sympathetic, both in goal (which is to take revenge on the Boss of Passione, the gang they used to be a part of, for killing two of their members - Sorbet and Gelato, which are the two guys on the top right of the image) and in personality (it is shown that they care for each other quite much).
  2. The most obvious reason - they're hot.
  3. The Part 5 anime gave them some banging tunes as theme songs.
  4. The fights against Squadra Ezecuzioni are (arguably) some of the best in JJBA as a whole (most of them, at least).

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net

The creations of god will someday be a hindrance. That is why they must be eliminated. I am just programmed to act in this way.—Myyah

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
Eartha Kitt as Catwoman. That voice...View attachment 768002
During one of her tours over here(late 60's/early 70's) a friend of the family got invited up on stage and sat on a chair while she did the purrrr and more or less gave him a lap dance. When it was time to get off stage he didn't move, he wouldn't move, how could he, he had the stiffy of a lifetime while wearing the thin pants of a suit. It wasn't like that she didn't anticipate it from that gag...

Always thought that was funny.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino