Villains that you consider Sexy - Sometimes the dark-side is hot AF

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does that guy even exist without having thirty heart attacks at the same time?
He’s actually a mutant whose power is that his body produces so much fat he has his own gravitational force and he’s immune to physical attacks.

He’s also a massive asshole.

Loopy Lew

kiwifarms.net
I have a weird thing for Vincent from Silent Hill 3. He's not even attractive in the typical sense but I just love his manipulative and downright pathetic personality. Doesn't hurt that he gets the best line of the series bar none. I don't understand it either.

Also Eddie Gluskin from Outlast. Big muscley dude who is both abusive and a gentleman depending on absolutely nothing. Violent and willing to MAKE women since there are none for him to murder. The weird messed up face doesn't hurt either.

Tags
None