Vinesauce -

Y

YI 457

kiwifarms.net

Vinesauce is a video game streaming (twitch) website that play a wide variety of games: classic, bootlegs, new ones, weird shit, etc. They post the whole streamings on youtube. But sometimes the best videos are the highlights. Here are some random examples of it:

Enjoy.

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vinesauce is hit or miss with me. Their community is terrible and I was driven out by their immaturity. Vinny also sometimes rubs me the wrong way because he kind of passive aggressively shit-talks people who send him their projects and games. I do think he has his moments though, and their corruption videos are a fun curiosity. Joel is okay, I'm not too familiar with the rest of the cast though.

Lapras

Internet Wildlife Expert
kiwifarms.net
I must agree, Joel is the best. He's the main reason I'm into Vinesauce for the most part.
Ever watch his attempts at playing Shadow President? Always attempting to nuke Sweden.
Wasn't it Norway? He's Swedish I think? Also, his Sims videos are internet treasures.

Mystia

Spankety Spankety Spankety!
kiwifarms.net
Vinesauce is ok i guess, i just watch Joel and Vinny tho. Aint that fond of streaming, but i like their shenanigans.

.... their fanbase is really awful tho, especially joels.

• Agree
Reactions: Xenomorph

Assorted Nuts

Salty
kiwifarms.net
"limp bizkut forever bitchessss."

Seriously though, I really do enjoy stuff from Vinny and Joel. Haven't really checked out the other streamers though.

• Agree
Reactions: ASoulMan