Vinesauce -

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vinesauce is hit or miss with me. Their community is terrible and I was driven out by their immaturity. Vinny also sometimes rubs me the wrong way because he kind of passive aggressively shit-talks people who send him their projects and games. I do think he has his moments though, and their corruption videos are a fun curiosity. Joel is okay, I'm not too familiar with the rest of the cast though.

Peter Capaldi

He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo.
kiwifarms.net
I bloody love Joel. His reactions are over-the-top, but in a funny way. Windows destructions remain my absolute favourites, albeit the Russian Server clip and all the stories of his dad also are favourites of mine. Vinny is OK, haven't bothered checking the rest out.

Lapras

Internet Wildlife Zoologist
kiwifarms.net
I must agree, Joel is the best. He's the main reason I'm into Vinesauce for the most part.
Ever watch his attempts at playing Shadow President? Always attempting to nuke Sweden.
Wasn't it Norway? He's Swedish I think? Also, his Sims videos are internet treasures.

Mystia

Spankety Spankety Spankety!
kiwifarms.net
Vinesauce is ok i guess, i just watch Joel and Vinny tho. Aint that fond of streaming, but i like their shenanigans.

.... their fanbase is really awful tho, especially joels.

Assorted Nuts

Salty
kiwifarms.net
"limp bizkut forever bitchessss."

Seriously though, I really do enjoy stuff from Vinny and Joel. Haven't really checked out the other streamers though.

• Agree
Reactions: ASoulMan
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino