Vinesauce -

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I knew Jen's mom died, but I had no idea Vinny's mother died. Judging by how he talks about his parents on stream, I think it's safe to assume he has an ambivalent relationship with his parents. I think I remember him talking about it at the end of a series of Binding of Isaac streams he did. He said something about often having to hear his parents argue, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, it must've still been difficult to lose his mom so early. I mean, most people don't lose their parents until much later.

Jean Lafitte 1812

kiwifarms.net
Edit: not American, but isn't 17 legal in NYC?
To be together it was probably legal, but if she gave nudes it falls in CP territory even if she took them and sent them herself of her own volition. On the legal side there's probably a statue of limitations that would protect Vinny unless he's stupid enough to still have the pics, and it would be difficult to prove unless he still has them.

That won't matter to people who just want to metoo him though, even if the relationship was consensual and the nudes are a lie.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Edit: not American, but isn't 17 legal in NYC?
To my understanding, 17 is the age of consent only in regards to Romeo and Juliet laws (i.e. if the 17 year old is dating someone who has just turned 18, the 18 year old can't be arrested for statutory). However, it's moot either way because the laws get a bit tricky when the internet is brought into play. In general, when the internet is used to facilitate sexual encounters, most courts are going to default to the federal age of consent, which is 18. So if the story is true, and there's proof of it, he definitely could go to jail. On top of that, if they really exchanged nudes, that's CP no matter what the age of consent is, and he would 100% get arrested for that alone.

The little details do seem plausible, and that's certainly Vinny's real (if prior) address, but given that the accusation came from 4chan I'm pretty skeptical. I would need to hear more before I could draw a conclusion. It'd be incredibly disappointing if it was true, though - no one wants to hear that their favorite streamer is messing around with teenagers (a la Cryaotic and ProJared).

(EDIT: Just realized someone already beat me to the punch with this reply. Whoops :story: )

View attachment 1474732
Imagine being 17, flirting with a famous streamer you've had the wattpad fantasies for, and this is what he DMs you with.
I think it's safe to say this is 100% bull.
If anything, that kind of makes me believe it more. Not because it's realistic, but because it's so incredibly fucking stupid that I can absolutely see 2012 Vinny saying it and thinking it was cute/flirty. That one doesn't really seem to have any moves whatsoever.

A Sign

DUKI NUKI
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen on the farms and on other places like Shesez' twitter posts and replies, the reactions to this game are definitely mixed. Some people just like it in general and others like it at first but then as the game goes on they start getting tired of the battles and the plot structure each chapter.
I see, well as I said it seems decent, so far anyway. I have only played Sticker Star from the NuPaper Mario series and never really looked into Color Splash.

Wish Miyamoto didn't have such a hateboner for the RPG-style but luckily there are people making ROM hacks of the old paper Mario series that might remedy that. Though cause of how Nintendo is we might not ever see Vinny play them or have to catch him playing on them on Twitch live as the VoDs would be removed asap

Off-topic but here is the F3 video showing many fan games in the making or already made.
If anyone here wants to see the whole thing it's almost an hour-long

Chin of Campbell

Bear Ass
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see, well as I said it seems decent, so far anyway. I have only played Sticker Star from the NuPaper Mario series and never really looked into Color Splash.

Wish Miyamoto didn't have such a hateboner for the RPG-style but luckily there are people making ROM hacks of the old paper Mario series that might remedy that. Though cause of how Nintendo is we might not ever see Vinny play them or have to catch him playing on them on Twitch live as the VoDs would be removed asap

Off-topic but here is the F3 video showing many fan games in the making or already made.
If anyone here wants to see the whole thing it's almost an hour-long
If you're hurting for a new good Paper Mario game, Bug Fables is a very solid contender. My only real complaint is that the color palette is a little washed out, but it's fantastic otherwise. The focus on only three party members means every character is important and fleshed out, unlike Paper Mario where a character will only have lines in a cutscene if you have them out at the time. I would absolutely recommend it.

Jean Lafitte 1812

kiwifarms.net
RE Paper Mario: Also check out Mario RPG for the SNES if you haven't. A lot of Paper Mario 64's style was premiered in that game and it is definitely worth playing, even if I am a sucker for that era of Mario where the designs weren't quite finalized and a lot of characters were allowed to go off model.

In Red Vox news. apparently the vinyl pre-orders for Realign and the reprints are live, and the reprints all have new designs for the records themselves. Kerosene looks better and Realign's purple version is already out of stock, with not even Vinny getting one. Glad I have the plain red What Could Go Wrong? personally.

echteekay

i'm... i'm a bad bitch,
kiwifarms.net
In Red Vox news. apparently the vinyl pre-orders for Realign and the reprints are live, and the reprints all have new designs for the records themselves. Kerosene looks better and Realign's purple version is already out of stock, with not even Vinny getting one. Glad I have the plain red What Could Go Wrong? personally.
There's a $80 vinyl bundle that I wanted to get my hands on since I don't own any of them, but hopefully they come back in stock in the future. Same goes for the Stranded vinyl. I'll have to settle for shirts + those cute Vineshroom mugs.

With the new N64 source code leaks being put out there right now, I hope down the road that a source leak for Super Mario RPG 2 comes out. Even if most of it is empty, I'd love to see a few beta sprites of characters that were scrapped out of the game or revisions of maps in the game.

Reactions: s0mbra

A Sign

DUKI NUKI
kiwifarms.net
I had SMRPG on my Wii long long ago...lost it when my Wii went missing (:_(

As a kid I rented it a lot, before it went AWOL I was in the middle of the game...

I'll get the vinyls once I move and get a player for them. But I did get one of the shirts though. And I got a darkshroom mug on the way.

OrderCorn

Dainty Hole
kiwifarms.net
Check out Rev's flash game VODs and My Summer Car VODs, those are his best IMO.
I was able to catch his flash game segment during the charity stream this year and really enjoyed it! I'll have to check the other ones he's done and My Summer Car.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
I was able to catch his flash game segment during the charity stream this year and really enjoyed it! I'll have to check the other ones he's done and My Summer Car.
If you want any classic Vinesauce recommendations, consider looking through the very old highlights on Joel's Youtube channel - there's some pretty great snippets in there. Rev also has his 24 hr Boat-o-Cross charity stream (that's part 1 of 3), which is to this day one of my favorite Rev videos of all time. His Facade video "The Why Chronicles" is pretty fantastic as well.

Slightly related, but in providing links, I've just discovered that Joel has finally changed his Youtube channel's name - it's now VinesauceJoel instead of exinthevatican. End of an era.... RIP exh0rder, long live Vargskelethor!

echteekay

i'm... i'm a bad bitch,
kiwifarms.net
I just read this whole thread in one night since I apparently have nothing better to do. I've only been watching Vinny and Joel for over a little bit of a year now, but seeing some of you talk about the older days definitely makes me wish I was a part of the community back then.
Some good channels to find old Vinesauce archives are VinesauceVinebits, DemEngineerz, ShadowMaxim and Pierdeer. Typing "Vinesauce 2011" or some other year into Youtube's search can land you some good archived stuff, like this...? Have fun!

Also thank god Vinny is taking an actual vacation this time around. Almost every stream this past week has been him getting existential and kinda depressing at some point.

Jean Lafitte 1812

kiwifarms.net
Archive.org has some random reuploaded Vinesauce bits too. Specifically as I get around to it, I'm uploading Rev's lost flash game streams from vid.me's shut down. Some of his best flash game stuff got relegated to vid.me because the creators of a particularly cursed flash game series, Baby Hazel, are also trigger happy with copyright claims on YouTube. I've been meaning to reupload them from my personal archives and figured I'd share now.

Last edited:

OrderCorn

Dainty Hole
kiwifarms.net
Also, does Charonian (spelling?) still mod for Vinny? I haven't seen her in chat for a while (which tbh I'm not really complaining about because she just didn't seem to fit in).

Tags
None