Vinesauce -

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joel is the best the others, just no.
Vinny uses the chat on his streams as his personal dating site also his obsession with thinking he is some brit rocker is weird af considering he is from Staten Island.
I did like his Mr Plinket rip off Ralph Blutawn and his worlds lp but Joel is by far and away the best especially his impressions of his Kermit the Frog Dad

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I agree with the sentiment that Vinny is just future proofing. You never know when someone will try to dig up old stuff to start shit. It reminds me that there's a different content creator I follow on youtube who still has a 10 year old Leisure suit larry playthrough up where she made a "distract black guy with KFC" joke and sometimes I think to myself that if someone wanted to start shit with her that person could easily use that as ammo.

Vlinny Chan

I am falling~ I am fading~ I have lost it all~
kiwifarms.net
also his obsession with thinking he is some brit rocker is weird af considering he is from Staten Island.
That's gen X'er garage band mentality for you. It's also where he gets his gross-out humor from, to my great displeasure.

Nejo

literally made out of cum
kiwifarms.net
covid aside, he seems to have a fairly vivid local social life, its fair to assume he can smash on his own without trawlling the chat swamp for e-leftovers
Most likely, i've always pictured that his personal life must be very detached from his online persona, i wouldn't find it odd if his dad has no fucking idea on how he actually makes money off of streaming but just rolls with it because he's paying for his retirement

echteekay

i'm... i'm a bad bitch,
kiwifarms.net
Most likely, i've always pictured that his personal life must be very detached from his online persona, i wouldn't find it odd if his dad has no fucking idea on how he actually makes money off of streaming but just rolls with it because he's paying for his retirement
IIRC, there was a stream back in late 2014 where he mentioned that his cousins and relatives knew about his streaming stuff, but he didn’t specify on how much they really knew about Vinesauce. I’d imagine his dad at least has some idea of how successful his son is, given how he makes enough bank to record albums, have various forms of merch, go to conventions etc.

Vinny Vinesauce fucks on the regularly. Source: dude trust me lol

Nejo

literally made out of cum
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, there was a stream back in late 2014 where he mentioned that his cousins and relatives knew about his streaming stuff, but he didn’t specify on how much they really knew about Vinesauce. I’d imagine his dad at least has some idea of how successful his son is, given how he makes enough bank to record albums, have various forms of merch, go to conventions etc.

Vinny Vinesauce fucks on the regularly. Source: dude trust me lol
I think people attach too hard to the sadboy mental picture they have of him, the dude's inherited a house free of charge, makes enough cash to disregard subs, and lives a frugal but comfy life with what he makes, not a millionare but definetly better than flipping burgers and its pretty stable, he's more of a chad that people give him credit for

Vlinny Chan

I am falling~ I am fading~ I have lost it all~
kiwifarms.net
i wouldn't find it odd if his dad has no fucking idea on how he actually makes money off of streaming but just rolls with it because he's paying for his retirement
I partially disagree because, come on, he goes to cons and shit every other month and decorates his room with vinesauce shit. That would be a very fucking funny conversation though when you think of it.

Dad: So what is this video game thing that you keep doin'? You must have alotta fans don'tcha to be making that kinda money.

Vinny: Oh that? It's a hobby thing like my band. Yeah, it's just a popular thing to do now-a-days.

Dad: Y'know you should invite me along to one of your video game play'n sessions. With all your screamin' in there, I bet it's alotta fun and you meet a few characters.

Vinny: *stares of into the distance as he remembers all of the furries and alphabet people that make up his visual fanbase* *sweats*
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.

Well, it's definitely not for a lack of financial success, that's for sure. I find it kind of sweet, personally - some people do indeed prefer living with their family even well into their 30s and 40s, and Vinny might just be that kind of person. Or maybe he's helping them out financially. He definitely isn't doing it for lack of funds or good housing, though, especially if the house is in his name.
I was joking, but Vinny does come across as a sweety pie who enjoys living with family like that. He is italian, after all.

Personally, I think the "lol u live in your mothers basement rofl xd" jokes get stale when their used as actual criticism against someone (outside of reason). There is a multitude of reasons to continue to live with family after adulthood (it's cheaper, for one). I'll also say that it's a symptom of the modern world where no one thinks past what themselves want today and a week from now, and therefore take pride on shitting all over the family unit. We really. need to reverse that shit.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I think the "lol u live in your mothers basement rofl xd" jokes get stale when their used as actual criticism against someone (outside of reason). There is a multitude of reasons to continue to live with family after adulthood (it's cheaper, for one). I'll also say that it's a symptom of the modern world where no one thinks past what themselves want today and a week from now, and therefore take pride on shitting all over the family unit. We really. need to reverse that shit.
Honestly it's not wrong if he just enjoys being close to his family too. He strikes me as a sweet guy who enjoys the proximity to his loved ones.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
and decorates his room with vinesauce shit.
This has definitely gotten way funnier knowing that he doesn't live on his own. Like the mental image that he's getting packages with stuff like toilet kun and possibly having to explain it as he's unpacking it.

HelGarmr

kiwifarms.net
Musing about how he is off stream is fine and all, but don't get too attached thinking he's one way or another when it comes to his personal life(family/dating etc).
People either get caught up thinking things are completely hunky dory or absolutely terrible. It's just best not think he lives life a certain way, when it could be completely different. I guess that could be said for all people who stream or do entertainment online. Life is complicated and weird.

Anyways, I hope he enjoys his vacation and stays out for a while. Detaching himself from the online world for a little bit might do some good.

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
eh p tame for vinny, i'd say the least he'd go for is ohio

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no thats absurd.
I do think he makes sandcastles out of turds though.
ScatCastles if you will

Tags
None