Vinesauce -

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
My favorite is KY but I also watch a lot of vinny. A bit partial to Rev but I never got into much joel stuff besides his windows destruction videos.

Reactions: nyess

Peter Capaldi

He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo.
kiwifarms.net
I almost thought it was a ruse, but he lost about 8k subscribers due to this hack after just getting 200k+ subs. No way they're sacrificing subs for a ruse.

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its not the channel where he hosts his full streams, so atleast theres that.

IHeardThatCurtis

Blob...I'm Already A Demon.
kiwifarms.net
I hope they get the channel back up,I feel like the hacker is using copyright music to get the channel shut down .I just checked the channel and the videos became private so idk what is going on their.

Edited: I don't see the videos now on the channel so perhaps they got it back again i don't know.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
I feel hacker is way too strong a word. Like I mean, I love Joel, he's great but.. he strikes me as the kind of guy to either get his password phished or to use a really obvious password to begin with.

Dio Brando

Saikou ni HIGH te Yattsu da!!!
kiwifarms.net
Found a few comments in that video saying that Xsplit had a password leak a while ago. By the looks of it, Joel and KY didn't change their passwords.

Kinda stupid of them, but this makes Towel less of a "1337 HAX0R" and more of some shitty opportunist

guau

kiwifarms.net
Found a few comments in that video saying that Xsplit had a password leak a while ago. By the looks of it, Joel and KY didn't change their passwords.

Kinda stupid of them, but this makes Towel less of a "1337 HAX0R" and more of some shitty opportunist
To be fair, most people don't take them seriously and just trash the mail anyway.

Dio Brando

Saikou ni HIGH te Yattsu da!!!
kiwifarms.net
Towel mentioned in one of his videos that Joel has never messaged him back, so he can't explain why he hacked his channel.

Of course, he's doing it for attention, but he's also implying that Joel committed some evil sin that forced him to display his mad hackin' skills

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
has joel went completely dark since this or something?

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
has joel went completely dark since this or something?
I'm following him on Twitch and he hasn't had a stream in a few days. I'd imagine he's trying to distance himself from the bullshit while working on getting his account back

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino