Vinesauce -

Don Yagon

🇳🇮🇬🇬🇪🇷
kiwifarms.net
Today I've rewatched Multiplayer Rollercoaster Tycoon Destruction highlight, and noticed that a part of it is missing.
That part is when Joel checks the concentration camp again and reads it name ("Making History"). Surprisingly, the first part of it ("Are you building a Holocauster Tycoon?!") is left intact.
Since the video has subtitles, you can check it out by opening it in external player (mpv + youtube-dl in my case). Caption for removed part stll exists and plays as usual, which produces a few seconds of delay between audio and subtitles.
Now why would he do it, I have no idea. It doesn't seem to be THAT offensive, considering the fact holocauster tycoon is still there. I've also checked Windows XP Destruction after that, and Bonzi's grave with jew joke is intact as well.

Last edited:

LintyDX

kiwifarms.net
mfw no soup autograph

Attachments

• 4f738892dd5fad18f20efc323702b67b.png
    4f738892dd5fad18f20efc323702b67b.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 24

Summoned Skull

kiwifarms.net
Now why would he do it, I have no idea. It doesn't seem to be THAT offensive, considering the fact holocauster tycoon is still there. I've also checked Windows XP Destruction after that, and Bonzi's grave with jew joke is intact as well.
I think the simplest answer is that he didn't remember the Bonzi joke but he remembered or someone brought to his attention, the Tycoon one. At this point we should probably assume former offensive jokes are going to be removed. That's just the world we live in now.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Today I've rewatched Multiplayer Rollercoaster Tycoon Destruction highlight, and noticed that a part of it is missing.
That part is when Joel checks the concentration camp again and reads it name ("Making History"). Surprisingly, the first part of it ("Are you building a Holocauster Tycoon?!") is left intact.
Since the video has subtitles, you can check it out by opening it in external player (mpv + youtube-dl in my case). Caption for removed part stll exists and plays as usual, which produces a few seconds of delay between audio and subtitles.

Very interesting. This actually makes me wonder if it WAS his idea to remove the Sgt. Fun joke from the CSGO highlight, since in this case there's literally no one else who would stand to lose anything by him keeping the Holocauster Tycoon bit in. Only he would have to deal with any potential consequences.

I think the simplest answer is that he didn't remember the Bonzi joke but he remembered or someone brought to his attention, the Tycoon one.

It's very surprising that no one brought the Bonzi Buddy joke to his attention; that video is extremely popular. It's also possible he's just moving at his usual pace in regards to removing that stuff (i.e. working once every two months), so that's why he hasn't gotten there yet. In either case, I'm surprised that Joel of all people would be bothered to take the time out to do this. Think he's trying to avoid controversy, or does he actually care about this stuff?

Ghost of Furry Past

kiwifarms.net
Very interesting. This actually makes me wonder if it WAS his idea to remove the Sgt. Fun joke from the CSGO highlight, since in this case there's literally no one else who would stand to lose anything by him keeping the Holocauster Tycoon bit in. Only he would have to deal with any potential consequences.

It's very surprising that no one brought the Bonzi Buddy joke to his attention; that video is extremely popular. It's also possible he's just moving at his usual pace in regards to removing that stuff (i.e. working once every two months), so that's why he hasn't gotten there yet. In either case, I'm surprised that Joel of all people would be bothered to take the time out to do this. Think he's trying to avoid controversy, or does he actually care about this stuff?
people should really archive joels stuff then, it was probably him that removed that part from the csgo video as well, given he filteres out /v? and stuff

honestly i cant and dont balme him for it, he dont deserve the shit that could go his way

Rivalo

kiwifarms.net
It might be possible to still archive this by going into the Wayback Machine and downloading the video if you pick a snapshot from like 2 years ago. I'd try that but archive.org is fucking up on my side for some reason.

Cowboy Kim

Mecha-Mania Boy
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, the bit he cut out had a pic of papa Adolf in it, maybe he cut it to stop himself from potentially being terminated?
I remember hearing of archival footage & educational videos being taken down because YT's bot flagged it for Nazism.

Kaktus Kompot

Высокотехнологичная кастрация швабрами
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy. Will the "Asian driver experience" and "Made in China" from this video get nicked too? Makes me a little bit concerned, not gonna lie.

PK Shitstorm

Now featuring: IM ARCHIVING AND NOBODY CAN STOP M
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely based V-dub came to save Vinny stream by bringing the most requested re-stream of the decade, Gal*Gun

SwanDive

Skyburner
kiwifarms.net