Vinesauce -

BenevolenceInDenial

Who are you to wave your finger?
kiwifarms.net

Rules were changed to cut down on the endless stream of low effort, awkward and plain bad art that Vinny has to sift through.
Hmm I wonder what this specific rule is used for???
You know, every time I hear these kind of news I think to myself: "What kind of restrictive bullshit are they implementing again?" But then I remember that these people (namely Vinny and Joel) know exactly what's up and managed to gather a collective of moderators who do too.

• Agree
Reactions: Vlinny Chan

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who knows, I've been trying to figure out the context behind this for the longest time. Is there a vod? Backstry? Drunken Chaturbate stream forever purged from the internet??

View attachment 881998
Sorry to disappoint you, but that one's fake.
It's a /v/ edit someone made during his Vegemite facecam stream. Just zoom in and you can basically see the brush tool they used.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to disappoint you, but that one's fake.
It's a /v/ edit someone made during his Vegemite facecam stream. Just zoom in and you can basically see the brush tool they used.
I'm honestly waiting for the day we get some real dirt on Vinny. Not necessarily because I want it to happen, but just because I know that it's going to. That fake Skype pastebin between him and SgtFgt is as close as we've gotten, and while the log itself might be fake, I wouldn't be surprised if there's truth in it. (For example, the idea of Vinny calling himself a tithound isn't so far-fetched - in an old video he talks about a friend nicknaming him "The Tit Doctor," so there's a recurring theme of Vinny being a boob guy.)

But as Vinny's popularity increases, so too does the likelihood of all his shit getting cracked wide open. And given that this is the same guy who happily got into a relationship with his best friend's girlfriend, I can guarantee there's a lot more bad shit that he's not sharing. So I'm interested to see if we ever get any more information in that regard.

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly waiting for the day we get some real dirt on Vinny. Not necessarily because I want it to happen, but just because I know that it's going to. That fake Skype pastebin between him and SgtFgt is as close as we've gotten, and while the log itself might be fake, I wouldn't be surprised if there's truth in it. (For example, the idea of Vinny calling himself a tithound isn't so far-fetched - in an old video he talks about a friend nicknaming him "The Tit Doctor," so there's a recurring theme of Vinny being a boob guy.)

But as Vinny's popularity increases, so too does the likelihood of all his shit getting cracked wide open. And given that this is the same guy who happily got into a relationship with his best friend's girlfriend, I can guarantee there's a lot more bad shit that he's not sharing. So I'm interested to see if we ever get any more information in that regard.
I doubt he has some serious dirt in the closet. He strikes me as your usual "I'm gonna be huge just wait and see" kid when he was young, then went into his douchebag phase with a failed band, alcoholism and women and now seems thankful for what he has, although more depressed than before. It's a natural progression, or maturing, whatever you want to call it. I've seen countless guys and girls go the same route with the same kind of personality. As unlikely as it may sound, I seriously think Joel would be the one to have a criminal record. But not Vinny.

Doesn't Vinny live in Staten Island? Wasn't the TV show he worked on a regional free access thing in Staten Island too?
If someone has the name of it it's probably possible to dig out an archive of it and find out more about Vinny (or just watch full episodes, I feel like the few clips he uploaded onto YouTube don't really do it any justice).

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he has some serious dirt in the closet. He strikes me as your usual "I'm gonna be huge just wait and see" kid when he was young, then went into his douchebag phase with a failed band, alcoholism and women and now seems thankful for what he has, although more depressed than before. It's a natural progression, or maturing, whatever you want to call it. I've seen countless guys and girls go the same route with the same kind of personality. As unlikely as it may sound, I seriously think Joel would be the one to have a criminal record. But not Vinny.
Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that I meant something criminal. I was thinking more about general douchebag stuff - being weird to girls, more cheating stuff, etc etc. Cheating is fucked up, but it's not illegal - so I'm really thinking of things in that vein.

Doesn't Vinny live in Staten Island?
Honestly, I can't remember if he ever confirmed it, but he really doesn't need to. He's got a Jersey accent while still being a New York snob. He could only be from Staten Island.

That said, I'm sure we could uncover something if we dug deep enough. The real question is: is it worth it?

• Agree
Reactions: saisegeha

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that I meant something criminal. I was thinking more about general douchebag stuff - being weird to girls, more cheating stuff, etc etc. Cheating is fucked up, but it's not illegal - so I'm really thinking of things in that vein.
I see. Well, from what we know Vinny used to be quite successful with women until the thing with his best friend's girl happened. But then again, we also know that he had a fling with a bar girl in 2017 (which quite frankly isn't hard, but you know what I mean). I doubt he's weird, and maybe as he's grown older and single he started to regret the cheating stuff. Although I'm definitely with you in terms of him having done more of that stuff to, uh, less "handsome" friends.

Honestly, I can't remember if he ever confirmed it, but he really doesn't need to. He's got a Jersey accent while still being a New York snob. He could only be from Staten Island.

That said, I'm sure we could uncover something if we dug deep enough. The real question is: is it worth it?
I just checked the Wiki. He's in Staten Island, so I wasn't wrong it seems.
And well, with digging deeper I didn't mean personal information (because quite frankly, let's leave Vinny in peace) but his public access TV days in general. He hosted/was in a ton of shows, and I think it's sad that it seems to be missing. We know about the comedy shows where he was playing the douchebag or did the music/editing, but there used to be more. "The Creepy Staten island" show or whatever it's called. I'm sure he showed that one on stream once.

Edit:
Found it. If timestamp isn't working, skip to 53:39. I don't know, I just like my Vinny lore.

Reactions: Rana

gyogyogotz

I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile.
kiwifarms.net
Besides, the guy's so secretive there's no definite hint of his last name
I remember that he credited himself in one of his older videos. The video was something about a trip or a flee market. But I think he privated or deleted that video some time ago.
Edit. Here it is.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking

Vlinny Chan

•̥*✧vincest-is-wincest✧*·。
kiwifarms.net
I remember that he credited himself in one of his older videos. The video was something about a trip or a flee market. But I think he privated or deleted that video some time ago.
Edit. Here it is.
Yeah, thats right. I figured that out when reading through a AMA (#2 I think) and someone posted an old video with him in it and it has his full name in the credits. I think it's called "Hansel and Gredel" or some shit like that. Haven't found it since but it confirms that to be Vinny's real name.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, I just like my Vinny lore.
There's something inherent in internet culture where we're all secretly worried that our favorite shows are run by lunatics. We especially live in a world now where celebrities are no longer the rich upper crust of society, but average everyday people propelled to stardom by a mix of luck and having a relatable personality. Vinny seems like a relatable guy, but is that him or is it just the way he presents himself? Anyone who asks that question ends up gonig a step further and asking, is it like this for everyone? Some kind of weird nerve shit is going on with this, I dunno, I can't sum it up properly.

Also, this is unrelated to the above, but can someone explain to me why the fuck it seems like every single human being on the internet these days has nudes that they were posting in some obscure blog or whatever? I'm aware I'm a little bitch since I've never done anything like that myself, but I can't believe the sheer number of people who fucking post nudes of themselves. Its fucking everywhere. What the hell part of your brain lights up that makes such a thing seem like a good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
What the hell part of your brain lights up that makes such a thing seem like a good idea?
Some people are in a long distance relationship, some people just have an internet girlfriend/boyfriend, some seek sexual or bodily validation and some just can't control their urges and slut around.

There's something inherent in internet culture where we're all secretly worried that our favorite shows are run by lunatics. We especially live in a world now where celebrities are no longer the rich upper crust of society, but average everyday people propelled to stardom by a mix of luck and having a relatable personality. Vinny seems like a relatable guy, but is that him or is it just the way he presents himself? Anyone who asks that question ends up gonig a step further and asking, is it like this for everyone? Some kind of weird nerve shit is going on with this, I dunno, I can't sum it up properly.
It's always been like that. It's nothing new. See: Keanu Reeves. Dude has always been relatable to most people, but his private life's rather dark and troubled. Same goes for Johnny Depp back in the day. The only difference is that these days, the first time you see celebs (or e-celebs for that matter), they don't have managers or a role, so they just see what'll work out.

A Sign

I WAS DOING RESEARCH I SWEAR!
kiwifarms.net

Rules were changed to cut down on the endless stream of low effort, awkward and plain bad art that Vinny has to sift through.
It's about time.

While I was away a week I watched some fullsauce stuff...I bet you during the SMM2 stream where he talked about the song "Maynard's Dick" and said "Its a SONG chat!" that trans and gay pride hearts were spammed with "OWO VINNY IS GAY!!~CONFIRMED UWU~~~!!!!"

He's gonna snap soon.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
It's always been like that. It's nothing new. See: Keanu Reeves. Dude has always been relatable to most people, but his private life's rather dark and troubled. Same goes for Johnny Depp back in the day. The only difference is that these days, the first time you see celebs (or e-celebs for that matter), they don't have managers or a role, so they just see what'll work out.
That's why the PR for E-celebs tends to be such a goddamn nightmare. There are so many examples of that, but the one sticking in my head right now is the more recent Ricegum scandal where he was busted for trying to sell his audience of mostly kids on a gambling site with fake results (which I also think has happened in the past). His apology was the most god awful thing I've ever heard, and that's because he did it himself and he wasn't sorry - a real PR agent could have actually helped him.

The same idea is applicable to Vinesauce. When shit goes south, they don't bother getting a PR agent, Vinny just makes a big document and cleans it up himself. He's a skilled writer so it gets the job done, but I wonder how long it'll be until something happens that even he can't paper over.

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
It's about time.

While I was away a week I watched some fullsauce stuff...I bet you during the SMM2 stream where he talked about the song "Maynard's Dick" and said "Its a SONG chat!" that trans and gay pride hearts were spammed with "OWO VINNY IS GAY!!~CONFIRMED UWU~~~!!!!"

He's gonna snap soon.
It'd take more than that for Vinny to snap.

Vinny just makes a big document and cleans it up himself. He's a skilled writer so it gets the job done, but I wonder how long it'll be until something happens that even he can't paper over.
He's really flexing that English degree sometimes. Rightfully so. It definitely seems to be handy for him.
And I wouldn't worry too much about the agent stuff and what not. After all, one of Vinny's friends appears to be a fine lawyer so he'd probably be okay either way.

Also, found some ancient screenshots.
1499480657996.png

1516394164508.png

Edit:
Just watched the Corruptions VOD from last night, what a glorious mess. Vinny's Jesus Christ Pose reference had me in tears but it seems like anyone older than 17 has left the chat entirely now. :story:

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino