Vinesauce -

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
I didn't really see if anyone actually got banned
they did get banned, vinny even stopped playing to personally ban him,lol.
I don't really think is anything NSFW-worthy, it's a damn Mario sprite, but with a big belly:

when I first saw it I though it was something about eating and getting fat, then I saw the name. No,this is just what would've happened to the trans-emoji spam if vinny had the balls of not letting those spergs slide.

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
I was watching that stream, and it didn't sound like "stop posting that dumb shit you fucking idiot" seriousness. More like "haha you dumbass stop posting that or you're getting a ban" jokes. I didn't really see if anyone actually got banned, but if they did, I'd probably guess it's part of the "no NSFW content" adage that many Twitch streamers have been adhering to nowadays, and less about anything Vinny himself cares about. After all, even if the joke is funny, if it puts his channel at risk of getting trashed by Twitch, why let it slide?

Vinny himself doesn't seem to really care about NSFW or NSFW-ish content unless he considers it a risk to his career, and in all honesty, he really never did. Consider the Zedrin (spelling?) fiasco from a few years ago - he knew that was a NSFW artist, and only got pissed off when they seemed to be specifically targeting his stream in a negative way. It seems like he's willing to tolerate a certain degree of NSFW content, and only fights it if it's not funny/if it threatens his livelihood.
I don't think Twitch would care about Pregario, they let the emote be on their platform.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
I was watching that stream, and it didn't sound like "stop posting that dumb shit you fucking idiot" seriousness. More like "haha you dumbass stop posting that or you're getting a ban" jokes. I didn't really see if anyone actually got banned, but if they did, I'd probably guess it's part of the "no NSFW content" adage that many Twitch streamers have been adhering to nowadays, and less about anything Vinny himself cares about. After all, even if the joke is funny, if it puts his channel at risk of getting trashed by Twitch, why let it slide?

Vinny himself doesn't seem to really care about NSFW or NSFW-ish content unless he considers it a risk to his career, and in all honesty, he really never did. Consider the Zedrin (spelling?) fiasco from a few years ago - he knew that was a NSFW artist, and only got pissed off when they seemed to be specifically targeting his stream in a negative way. It seems like he's willing to tolerate a certain degree of NSFW content, and only fights it if it's not funny/if it threatens his livelihood.
I hope Vinny never pulls a Yandere Dev. I never want to hear YanDev lines coming out of Vinnys mouth.
Actually there’s a fun game. Think of your favorite streamer, then imagine them saying “You’re a fucking exceptional individual SouledOut go fucking kill yourself dumb shit”

Last edited:

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
I hope Vinny never pulls a Yandere Dev. I never want to hear YanDev lines coming out of Vinnys mouth.
Actually there’s a fun game. Think of your favorite streamer, then imagine them saying “You’re a fucking exceptional individual SouledOut go fucking kill yourself dumb shit”
I like to think that Vinny is better put together than YanDev. He might play kiddie games for a living, but he also has an established career that makes him good money, well-off normie friends to keep him grounded, and a clear foothold in reality that keeps him from fully falling down the /v/irgin shithole. YanDev is a known creep and clearly lost any grip he had on reality a very long time ago. The fact that the game is still in the mid-development stages almost five years later makes that obvious.

Plus, and not to get too off topic, but YanSim is such a fucking time capsule game, too. It was even already a little outdated when he first started working on it, and by now, it's a shock to hear that anyone's even still interested in it, especially with the dumbass antics YanDev keeps getting up to. Circling it back to Vinny, I think he's a little too old now to fall down that slippery slope. If Vinny was going to become a DSP type, he would have done so already - the fact that he hasn't means we're probably safe.

Come to think of it, I can't even think of many cases of Vinny flipping out on chat at all, much less literally telling someone to kill themselves (and meaning it). The argument with Vappy's boyfriend during that Chrono Trigger stream is probably the most recent example I can think of, though the fake Zedrin blasting his ear drums out also seriously pissed him off, too. So I'd say we're okay in that regard.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
When was Vinny as passionate about anything? I don't recall the last reveal he genuinely seemed childishly happy about. The dude's image is just "ok but can it be corrupted and broken?"
Like everyone else said, it really is specific things that get him excited. Even games he enjoys can barely get more than a "meh" response out of him. Take the recent September 4th Nintendo Direct as an example - Vinny is a known fan of the Animal Crossing series, and when the trailer for New Horizons was airing, he was clearly engaged in it, and commented repeatedly on how much he liked some of the changes. At the end, though, his response basically boiled down to, "Yeah, it looks good."

At this point, I've determined that Vinny just has a muted reaction to positive emotions, so we need to do a conversion to normal human emotion with him. His reaction of "yeah it looks good" to AC is probably akin to "holy fuck I need that NOW" to a normal person. If Vinny managed to be audibly excited about something, that would probably be the equivalent of that guy who stood up on his chair when the FF7 remake was announced.

A Sign

I WAS DOING RESEARCH I SWEAR!
kiwifarms.net
Look at Ima's face too. It reads "Who the fuck invited them? or why are they here?" No doubt Vinny could smell the BO

He looks like a dark and mysterious boyband member.
Does anyone here remember when some Korean publishing company emailed Vinny and asked if Red Vox could be a K pop band?

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
Reading through the posts about drama I'll list all the stuff I know/knew and rumors, it's been a few years since I was really in with the community:

• Jen has some pretty bad bipolar disorder and is clearly traumatized from losing her mom to cancer when she was a teen, it's why she's the way she is. Despite this she's probably one of the most open and accessible of the team members and hangs out with fans a lot. Just don't play competitive games with her because she's one to easily get salty and start hurling insults.
  • Direboar and Limes were dating at some point, they've broken up a long time ago and Limes dates and lives with some British streamer guy and she has/had a job with Twitch in London now. She's not a part of the Vinesauce team anymore but still visits their streams. She was never much of my thing since she does that weird fake cutesy voice in her streams and was known in the past, early early on in her streaming career to lead people on for clout. From what I've seen she now she dabbles a little in the sjw shit and it's caused her streams to suffer a bit, with her adapting the "HECK" "HECKING" thing to replace "fuck" and other weirdly annoying things.
  • KY isn't a part of Vinesauce anymore because of life, but like Limes he still visits the other people, so it's not drama related
  • Joel is the youngest of the streamers (I think he was 17 when he joined) and was really REALLY obnoxious back in the day, and didn't wrangle his fans well and they'd annoy the other streamers. The team considered kicking him out but Vinny didn't want to do it due to the massive drama it would cause from his fanbase and took into consideration that Joel was young and immature and got the team to wait and let him grow out of it. Jen used to hate his guts.
  • Rev is an anarchist, he doesn't really mention it. His gasmask avatar is influenced from when he used to take part in riots and protests.
  • Jabroni Mike, though not officially with Vinesauce, is one of Vinny's friends IRL and got his start with streaming due to doing co-streams together. He's a cross dresser, has mentioned he was abused as a kid, and gets unreasonably angry at games, which viewers like apparently. He also streams minecraft with Rev.
  • There was some Aussie thot who did fan art for Vinesauce named Sgt_Fgt who seduced Vinny, Joel, and some users and then leaked their chats on 4chan, it obviously got her banned.
  • Fred used to be an ok streamer but due to depression, balding, or something he's just turned into this really boring, easily irritable, miserable guy, it's kind of sad.
  • Direboar has always been kind of an asshole to people around him and his viewers, he'd get into arguments with people in stream chats, ban them to get the final word, be smug, there's a reason he's the least viewed Vinesauce streamer.
  • Vinny really really hates drama and controversy and games that were causing controversy at their release like Wolfenstein II and I think Battlefield V he refused to touch. He's even reluctant to play Souls games because of how his chat turns into backseating and massive infighting whenever he does something in the game they don't like.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Joel is the youngest of the streamers (I think he was 17 when he joined) and was really REALLY obnoxious back in the day, and didn't wrangle his fans well and they'd annoy the other streamers. The team considered kicking him out but Vinny didn't want to do it due to the massive drama it would cause from his fanbase and took into consideration that Joel was young and immature and got the team to wait and let him grow out of it. Jen used to hate his guts.
This honestly lines up well with what I remember from my own experiences in Young Joel's streams. He was an edgy shock value streamer through and through, and the rare streams where he avoided that sort of content were also his best ones. I've mentioned several times throughout this thread that I firmly believed there to be a disconnect between Joel and Vinny in the past, like Joel was a shirtless drunk guy at a party punching holes in the wall, and Vinny was his miserable acquaintance who made the mistake of attending sober - so it's interesting to hear that not only did Vinny feel that way, but so did the other streamers, as well.

And Vinny dragging his feet on matters that needed to be handled definitely aligns with how he is even to this day. Granted, I'm glad he gave Joel a chance to grow out of his obnoxious ways and become a genuinely funny guy, but I do wonder how much of it was empathy and how much of it was the realization that Joel had already overtaken most of the other streamers in popularity, and to lose him would also mean losing a huge chunk of their fanbase. Not a risk I can see Vinny taking even now, much less back when their viewership was still low.

There was some Aussie thot who did fan art for Vinesauce named Sgt_Fgt who seduced Vinny, Joel, and some users and then leaked their chats on 4chan, it obviously got her banned.
I actually linked an (apparently fake?) chat log between the two of them early in this thread. This makes me wonder if that log was possibly not so falsified after all - but then again, it's also possible other people made up their own following the drama with her. So who knows.

Vinny really really hates drama and controversy
Which is simultaneously a blessing and a curse. Even when shit is going on that truly needs to be dealt with, Vinny will wait to the absolute last second to deal with it, and do so in the least confrontational and half-assed way he can. Case in point with the fact that multiple streamers apparently exchanged nudes with their (mostly teenage) fans, and yet they continue to stream under the Vinesauce name - anyone with half a brain would've booted them without a word to keep their own image clean, but Vinny is so loath to do anything decisive that he opted to quietly sweep all of that under the rug and move on. Part of me wonders how long it'll be until that decision blows up in his face.

UntimelyDhelmise

Rusty Recluse
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Vinny and controversy, he was randomly confronted about Vappy's disappearance on stream last night during MM2. It was amusing to hear his voice cracking and fidgeting as he tried to skirt around the issue and basically give a "Life happens man" response.

Silly thing is, for someone who wants to avoid controversy as much as possible, he sure seems to have a habit of picking out and reading the stupidest comments out of the chat for how fast it moves. He could've very easily ignored that one chat member's message and nobody would've been any wiser since it would've gotten buried very quickly (unless it got picked up on and more were talking about it, wasn't paying attention to chat at that time).

Michaelsoft

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Vinny and controversy, he was randomly confronted about Vappy's disappearance on stream last night during MM2. It was amusing to hear his voice cracking and fidgeting as he tried to skirt around the issue and basically give a "Life happens man" response.

Silly thing is, for someone who wants to avoid controversy as much as possible, he sure seems to have a habit of picking out and reading the stupidest comments out of the chat for how fast it moves. He could've very easily ignored that one chat member's message and nobody would've been any wiser since it would've gotten buried very quickly (unless it got picked up on and more were talking about it, wasn't paying attention to chat at that time).
Do you have a timestamp for when he talked about Vappy? I don't have the time right now to watch the whole stream, but I'd like to see what he said about it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino