Vinesauce -

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Vinny and controversy, he was randomly confronted about Vappy's disappearance on stream last night during MM2. It was amusing to hear his voice cracking and fidgeting as he tried to skirt around the issue and basically give a "Life happens man" response.
Just watched the highlight now and wow, the irritation in his voice is palpable. My guess is that he started talking about how Fullsauce is a full-time job and how having another job on top of that is too much in order to imply that Vappy quit of his own volition - but if that was the case, there would be no reason to be so dodgy about the truth. If he had really wanted to avoid those kinds of questions at the time, he could've easily said that Vappy had some real life obligations to tend to, and so he had to drop his role with Vinesauce. It also would've been very easy to say the same thing during last night's stream and just keep moving on, and most fans wouldn't have questioned it.

The fact that he fixated on it for so long and sounded obviously annoyed with the people asking makes it pretty clear that he knows that we already know what really happened. But, as always with Vinny, instead of telling a slick lie and moving on, he makes it blatantly clear that he's lying, says some bullshit that no one would ever believe, and then gets angry with chat for picking apart his statement/for asking in the first place. You can't say "family stuff" and then start rambling about how hard it is to have a RL full-time job and manage Fullsauce simultaneously. Those two things do not mesh, and he knows it - that's why he got so snippy with chat so quickly. He came in a little too hot, and now even the people who may not have realized it before now know that something fucky went on there. Smooth cover, Vin.

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
If the video won't go to it it is at 11:38 https://youtu.be/1BE0s4ai7XM?t=698
Started watching this through, just got irritated at how chat begs him to play Persona. The dude's what? nearing 40? Never liked anime? He would either get bored of Persona or hate it. Persona is wish fulfillment teen-early 20's weeaboo pandering at its finest. Anybody who watched Vinny should know he wouldn't like it.
Why do these people need their internet funnymen to like everything they like?
(I'm a little moti, I know.)

A Sign

I WAS DOING RESEARCH I SWEAR!
kiwifarms.net
I think Vinny has legit got death threats for refusing to play undertale, so its pretty understandable why he's sick of getting harassed into playing games that are popular or popular with the WOKE kids.

We all know they just want to gay ship Vinny with papyrus, sans or mettaton, hell he likely knows it too since he's never touching Tomodachi Life or Miitopia ever again cause of the gay fetish art and the imp Vinny gay shipping.

The only reason he's playing Astral Chain is cause it lines up with his love for Blade Runner with its aesthetics. Only other anime game I could see him trying would be Ghost in the Shell, or maybe Cowboy Bebop.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rana

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
Started watching this through, just got irritated at how chat begs him to play Persona. The dude's what? nearing 40? Never liked anime? He would either get bored of Persona or hate it. Persona is wish fulfillment teen-early 20's weeaboo pandering at its finest. Anybody who watched Vinny should know he wouldn't like it.
Why do these people need their internet funnymen to like everything they like?
(I'm a little moti, I know.)
It's an unfortunate thing that happens with streamers and their audiences. Streamer audiences tend to form a kind of parasocial relationship with the streamer, where they legitimately start to believe that that streamer is their friend, or that they have some form of intimacy with that streamer.
It's really easy to form this kind of mental, one-sided parasocial idea in one's psyche, especially after hours spent listening to the streamer.
This is why when a streamer fucks up, the so-called "fans" get on their ass HARD for it, because they, the viewer, feel it affects them personally somehow.
This is only worsened by the fact that Vinesauce has one of the most cancerous, meme-spewing, socially inept fanbases consisting of tweenage shut-ins and early 20s tumblrina tranny furfag NEETs who don't know the first fucking thing about boundaries or limits.
I mean, come on.
1568263341717.png

with no shame whatsoever.
This site is full of examples of fanbases like this--Game Grumps, Oneyplays, Jerma, Dunkey, etc etc.

Since these are people they feel like they're "friends" on some level with, to these socially awkward idiots, their opinions must match up as well, which is why they pressure streamers like Vinny and Joel into liking the same games they like, or playing certain games they're infatuated with.

Internet funnymen streams are probably the most social interaction these people get outside of furry discord chats.

Vlinny Chan

•̥*✧vincest-is-wincest✧*·。
kiwifarms.net
  • Rev is an anarchist, he doesn't really mention it. His gasmask avatar is influenced from when he used to take part in riots and protests.
Is that so? That reminds me of after Trump won the election, Hootey made a twitlonger that was a good two pages that, to paraphrase off of memory, was about how the result of the election was a tragedy, millions of people are now in danger, and the only thing to do to prevent devastation was to 'fight back'.

Again, I can only go by memory because I can't find the original tweet (I assume he deleted it) so I could be way off. This was before I discovered the power of archiving so if anyone that followed Hootey during that time remembers can ether back me up on this or correct me, thanks in advance. From that, I would guess that him and Rev aren't too far apart in political views.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
That reminds me of after Trump won the election, Hootey made a twitlonger that was a good two pages that, to paraphrase off of memory, was about how the result of the election was a tragedy, millions of people are now in danger, and the only thing to do to prevent devastation was to 'fight back'.

From that, I would guess that him and Rev aren't too far apart in political views.
We can probably assume with relative safety that most of the streamers hold the same views. Vinny prides himself on keeping Vinesauce "apolitical," but it doesn't take more than a few minutes of watching any given streamer to see where their loyalties lie, and since many of the streamers were friends first, it's a safe bet to guess that their political viewpoints mainly align with one another. Vinny as a New Yorker is definitely center-left, and I'm willing to bet that Imakuni, Rev, and Hootey fall under that same helm, possibly Limes and Jen, too.

Honestly, the most right-leaning streamer may be Joel himself, since his view of the election wasn't really horror or disgust like some other streamers, but more genuine confusion and amusement at the state of American politics. He definitely gives off a center-right vibe, and I think that's something that makes him seem much different than the other streamers, tonally.

UntimelyDhelmise

Rusty Recluse
kiwifarms.net
Really gotta wonder if he regrets where his life has ended up now. Yeah making a living off of playing video games is "the dream" nowadays but for someone getting up there in years like him it's easy to notice the increasing toll it takes on a weekly basis. Can't imagine what it feels like to try and interact with thousands of talking heads at a time, most of which have no interest in other aspects of your life and just want to hear you screech funny noises and spout memes.

All but certain that's why he streams in the dead of night for only a few hours at a time, it decreases the amount of teenage speds in the chat (especially during school months) and that's generally the duration he can stream before losing his sanity. About the only time in recent memory that he streamed for more than 4-5 hours in one sitting was when Breath of the Wild came out.

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh

Never forget Cronulla beach
kiwifarms.net
Really gotta wonder if he regrets where his life has ended up now. Yeah making a living off of playing video games is "the dream" nowadays but for someone getting up there in years like him it's easy to notice the increasing toll it takes on a weekly basis. Can't imagine what it feels like to try and interact with thousands of talking heads at a time, most of which have no interest in other aspects of your life and just want to hear you screech funny noises and spout memes.

All but certain that's why he streams in the dead of night for only a few hours at a time, it decreases the amount of teenage speds in the chat (especially during school months) and that's generally the duration he can stream before losing his sanity. About the only time in recent memory that he streamed for more than 4-5 hours in one sitting was when Breath of the Wild came out.
I feel as though Vinny wanted his fans to cannonball his band Red vox, but realized that the only people who listen to it are Vinesauce fans and KPOP managers, he should have taken up the KPOP offer if he really wanted Red vox to make it. Even if it were to fail, atleast he tried.

UntimelyDhelmise

Rusty Recluse
kiwifarms.net
I feel as though Vinny wanted his fans to cannonball his band Red vox, but realized that the only people who listen to it are Vinesauce fans and KPOP managers, he should have taken up the KPOP offer if he really wanted Red vox to make it. Even if it were to fail, atleast he tried.
That's the main aspect here. I imagine not a day passes where he doesn't wish he made different choices in the past so his music actually went somewhere beyond small-time band level. He's clearly still grateful he's able to make music, but you can hear the longing in his voice whenever he brings up Red Vox. The realization that "The only people who will listen to this are meming teenagers who don't actually care about my craft..."

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
That's the main aspect here. I imagine not a day passes where he doesn't wish he made different choices in the past so his music actually went somewhere beyond small-time band level. He's clearly still grateful he's able to make music, but you can hear the longing in his voice whenever he brings up Red Vox. The realization that "The only people who will listen to this are meming teenagers who don't actually care about my craft..."
Rock bands don't get all that big these days anyway. I only know of Lizard Wizard whatever because Vinny talks about them. Red Vox music is okay once in a while but going out of my way to download it? no.

LimpSqueegee

Lord of Flaccid Cleaning Utensils
kiwifarms.net
Red Vox just isn't my style of music. I did make a buddy of mine who's really into classic rock listen to it and he really digs it. He has no idea what vinesauce is. He then made one of his buddies listen to the album and they also liked it despite not even knowing what twitch is. That's something I guess.
His taste in music doesn't really gel with his main demographic, and listening to his stuff I think it's decent but not really anything special. He strikes me as the type who still hopes he can make it in his dream job, even though that dream stopped being completely viable a number of years ago. Ah well, he's still funny

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
Red Vox just isn't my style of music. I did make a buddy of mine who's really into classic rock listen to it and he really digs it. He has no idea what vinesauce is. He then made one of his buddies listen to the album and they also liked it despite not even knowing what twitch is. That's something I guess.
Same here. For the most part I like Vinny; I enjoy hearing his opinions on matters, his taste in games, the way he plays them. I just can't get in to Red Vox. Can't even say the music's bad, it's just not what I'm in to.

A Sign

I WAS DOING RESEARCH I SWEAR!
kiwifarms.net
Heres the BRB talking about it

No mention if anyone died tho. (though it's likely there's at least one dead moron. )

Edit: E3 is going WOKE next year. Think Vinny and Joel will stop streaming E3 or Vinny having his Mic off though 95% of it?
Oh wait...Joel will likely get #CANCLED for having the AUDACITY to laugh at the hipsters getting offended over titty jiggle physics and flicking their yeast infected beans over a GAY uwu TRANS game.

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
I watched Links Awakening Switch live, did Vinny really ban some kid who was trying to get his attention for a bad joke? I was playing something while listening to his stream so I didn't really hear.

It's a bad idea to vocalize it when you ban somebody for just trying too hard to get noticed. Throwing around bans when you're a streamer is a bad idea in general. I know he kind of hates his fanbase but he's been in an especially crappy mood here and there. He seems fed up with his chat, and I don't blame him, but he shouldn't show it so much if he wants them to eat out of his hand like usual.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino