Vinesauce -

Legosi

local troon wolf -now in color
kiwifarms.net
Obvious troll. Everything else is almost believable if you ignore "black-identifying" but this seals the deal.
Screenshot_20210407-230904_Twitter.jpg

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
Obvious troll. Everything else is almost believable if you ignore "black-identifying" but this seals the deal. View attachment 2069100
It's hard to sift through the people who are actually insane and the people who are just trolling.

I saw one post where a woman was claiming that she and vinny invented a secret language together and that he threatened to rape her in it, wish I'd capped it.

Legosi

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to sift through the people who are actually insane and the people who are just trolling.

I saw one post where a woman was claiming that she and vinny invented a secret language together and that he threatened to rape her in it, wish I'd capped it.
I think she was mentioned a few pages back. She believed both Vinny and Mike(?) were sending her codes in their BRBs or something.

Jayenne

kiwifarms.net

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK?!

Legosi

kiwifarms.net
Might want to reverse search for that profile pic. If something else comes up that uses that same pic that is unrelated to that account, then it's 100% a troll.
I believe the picture was made for the account. It's one of those picrew avatars. Quick and easy to make.

Jayenne

kiwifarms.net
What do the Russians have to do with Vinny?
What do they KNOW?
I dunno, but it's possible Russian spambots could be involved. I saw a few of them dicking around in the Derek Chauvin Trial threads acting like racist assholes.

Unfortunately, they were accompanied by actual human racist assholes.

Point is, they like to stir up controversy.

Sihainta

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Guys, I might be a sexpest rapist because I buy and own condoms.

I think most of us are fucked, hate to say it.....
>man, owns condoms = sexpest
>man, doesnt own condoms =sexpest AND a rapist

gee how good is that winwin situation we have!

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
As someone who has seen the art of troll twitters, can confirm this is a troll twitter.

Besides the date of the account, what good troll twitters do is strictly retweet things after the creation to throw off the scent of it being a troll twitter (in this case troon TRANS RIGHTS UWU shit). In an attempt to make it look authentic as possible, people will not suspect fake.