Vinesauce -

• DDoS is active again.

KwaziModo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah thats her. I hate the very fake high pitched baby-voice she does. She says it isnt fake but her voice drops lower if she isnt paying attention.
I don't like t he fake forced voice, but I didn't find her very annoying whenever she showed up on Vinny's or Ross's streams.

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
God Joel's chat is so much more chill and overall better than both Vinny and Jerma's chats. He mentioned cops last night and chat just mentioned BAD BOYS and murca, where if this was Vinny's chat, it would be a bunch of ACAB bullshit like when he played Cloudpunk.

While chat plays a good part in Vinny's reaction to his streams and the overall flow, I don't miss the cancer of that chat and he seems much more relaxed in his Let's Plays.

Nobody in particular

Yes
kiwifarms.net
God Joel's chat is so much more chill and overall better than both Vinny and Jerma's chats. He mentioned cops last night and chat just mentioned BAD BOYS and murca, where if this was Vinny's chat, it would be a bunch of ACAB bullshit like when he played Cloudpunk.

While chat plays a good part in Vinny's reaction to his streams and the overall flow, I don't miss the cancer of that chat and he seems much more relaxed in his Let's Plays.
I agree. Everytime cops are mentioned or seen in Vinny's stream it's always "ACAB BLM" in his fuckin' chat, or if anything remotely LGBT themed or something that looks like it would be, they spam pride flags, like when Vin played FF7R and he got to Cross-dressing Cloud, it annoys me but I've learned to just ignore it and not even read chat

CharcoalChkn

kiwifarms.net
I agree. Everytime cops are mentioned or seen in Vinny's stream it's always "ACAB BLM" in his fuckin' chat, or if anything remotely LGBT themed or something that looks like it would be, they spam pride flags, like when Vin played FF7R and he got to Cross-dressing Cloud, it annoys me but I've learned to just ignore it and not even read chat
honestly this is the best part of fullsauce, im not tempted to burn my eyes out by reading chat. he usually makes the effort to read out whatever comment he is reacting to so the only thing i am really missing is the stupid spam of bttv emotes.

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
Vinny bringing back the Let's Play is more or less unprecedented, considering they started dying out in 2015 and pretty much became extinct by 2017. Twitch and streaming really killed it dead. I'm personally all for the LP revival, with Twitch being the massive cunts they are. I really just wish there was an actual Twitch competitor.

Fruity

fruit meaning faggot
kiwifarms.net
honestly this is the best part of fullsauce, im not tempted to burn my eyes out by reading chat. he usually makes the effort to read out whatever comment he is reacting to so the only thing i am really missing is the stupid spam of bttv emotes.
I also want to say in specific circumstances, the fullsauce vid'll put in some context, but I might be mixing it up with the best of videos

Specifically i remember seeing the chat with C O C K INJURED go by

By the way, people, i can't seemingly enter the vinebooru rn. It shows cloudflare error 522 screen when i try to load it. Is it true for others or just something to do with my local internet provider?

WaluigisTacoStand

kiwifarms.net
I always thought it was odd how much she latched on to Vinny in VR. She obviously been trying to catch his eye for a while. True, it isn't our business if he bothered to tap that. I just hope he didnt as her fakeness annoys the fuck out of me but considering the women we've seen he has tapped being fuckin' godawful maybe he did.
I think she's definitely trying to engage in something with Vinny, but I question her motives. Her fanbase has grown quite a bit since she attached herself to him, and I tried to watch one of her streams and she uses Vinny's jokes, it's pretty cringey.
Also, she was friends with Carson and threw him under the bus for way less than what Vinny did (I don't think either did anything terribly bad) and I think the difference is she's sexually attracted to Vin and that's why she's defending him.