Vinesauce -

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Great President of McHell

Beta Orbiter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, she was friends with Carson and threw him under the bus for way less than what Vinny did (I don't think either did anything terribly bad) and I think the difference is she's sexually attracted to Vin and that's why she's defending him.
Got a link to that? Tried combing through her twitter but couldn't find anything so she might have deleted it (unless it was said on stream).
If so that's fucking scummy. I would hope that maybe shes wised up after so many nothingburger callouts since then but its still a dick move.

WaluigisTacoStand

kiwifarms.net
Got a link to that? Tried combing through her twitter but couldn't find anything so she might have deleted it (unless it was said on stream).
If so that's fucking scummy. I would hope that maybe shes wised up after so many nothingburger callouts since then but its still a dick move.
She just unfollowed him and liked a bunch of posts by other people saying how scummy he was for sexting with a 17 yr old when he was 19.
They interacted a lot before that.

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
I think she's definitely trying to engage in something with Vinny, but I question her motives. Her fanbase has grown quite a bit since she attached herself to him, and I tried to watch one of her streams and she uses Vinny's jokes, it's pretty cringey.
Also, she was friends with Carson and threw him under the bus for way less than what Vinny did (I don't think either did anything terribly bad) and I think the difference is she's sexually attracted to Vin and that's why she's defending him.
I do think some of her motivation is to become more popular, even if her current twitter is bitching about parasocial relationships and privacy. She has been fine before throwing people under the bus for less the only difference is she likes Vinny's fame and she wants to get all creeperinos with him too.
In VR during Ross's streams she clings onto Vinny as if her life depends on him. Her twitter and twitch has become more "vinesauce influenced" including her sudden love for certain types of music Vinny is into, getting into playing her own music and singing and getting really into Red Vox. She could not be anymore transparent about wanting that D. Asexual my ass.

Last edited:

WaluigisTacoStand

kiwifarms.net
I do think some of her motivation is to become more popular, even if her current twitter is bitching about parasocial relationships and privacy. She has been fine before throwing people under the bus for less the only difference is she likes Vinny's fame and she wants to get all creeperinos with him too.
In VR during Ross's streams she clings onto Vinny as if her life depends on him. Her twitter and twitch has become more "vinesauce influenced" including her sudden love for certain types of music Vinny is into, getting into playing her own music and singing and getting really into Red Vox. She could not be anymore transparent about wanting that D. Asexual my ass.
Google voice actor lisa reimold if you wanna see what she looks like.

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
Is that her? Voice reels on her website sounds like its hacker.
Not sure if she is Vinnys type considering he went for the tranny looking Mim & Cryptid. At his age he should be thankful for what he can get so he might not pass it up. She certainly is thirsty for some of vines sauce.

Mullti Port RDRAM

I know it won't last the season in a bulbform
kiwifarms.net
She is a looker I will admit, but with how oversaturated the VA market is...

Back to the topic at hand: I rarely catch Vinesauce live due to chat being an absolute shitshow (like it always is on Twitch) so this is all cool and good. The one time chat was ever good was the Terminal 7 stream. I was actually there for that.

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
Ignoring the topic at hand I do have a theory on who Person #4 could be.
I believe we already figured out Person #1 is Cryptidkitten, but the person 'out of the country' she discusses with Vinny might be Hi_yeena. Hi_yeena currently lives in Canada.
Her last art post, before VS_experience made its debut, was a woman on top of a male figure choking the guy out that has since been deleted from twitter but still on her instagram. She went silent after the allegation went up until just recently returning to twitter.
My bets are that batshit insane writing of person #4 is hi_yeena.

Great President of McHell

Beta Orbiter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe we already figured out Person #1 is Cryptidkitten, but the person 'out of the country' she discusses with Vinny might be Hi_yeena. Hi_yeena currently lives in Canada.
Her last art post, before VS_experience made its debut, was a woman on top of a male figure choking the guy out that has since been deleted from twitter but still on her instagram. She went silent after the allegation went up until just recently returning to twitter.
Thonk.png

Link
VERY interesting.

EDIT: did some more digging on this person and it's more likely they're #3, they seem to have no engagement with Vinesauce despite being a shameless simp for a bunch of other youtuber dudes. Also their previous handle was MagBabbles but they completely rebranded and nuked all old social medias recently.
EDIT 2: Noticed this curious post as well, also if anyone knows the best way to archive a instagram page let me know because archive.md doesn't want to play ball
Thunk.png

Link

Last edited:

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
She also liked a lot of "Don't fuck your fans" tweets during the Dan Sexbang shit.

Is it just me but does the stabbed male figure almost look like a silhouette of Vinny?

Edit: Here is my reasoning why I think it resembles Vinny slightly. There is the somewhat unkept hair but there is a line on the chin that indicates facial hair. The clothing the male figure is wearing looks like the loose button up sweaters Vinesauce wears.
She could have done a basic male outline like in the choking out art, but she put more effort into giving the stabbed male physical characteristics.

Last edited:

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: did some more digging on this person and it's more likely they're #3, they seem to have no engagement with Vinesauce despite being a shameless simp for a bunch of other youtuber dudes. Also their previous handle was MagBabbles but they completely rebranded and nuked all old social medias recently.

I think, at the very least, person #1 is talking about Hi_yeena as the "person who lives in another country" that Vinny desperately wants her to 'move on and get a real boyfriend'. She very much is a shameless chout chaser in the past that now has some regrets that she is letting manifest in graphically violent art.

EDIT: Given how lichpit was trying to get in contact with hi_yeena I still suspect that person #4 is hi_yeena.

Last edited:

WaluigisTacoStand

kiwifarms.net
Looking back through cryptids tweets, at that con, she complains that she spent all her food money on a yoshi plush, and the doc mentions vinny giving her money for food, and she also made a tweet about trying to sell her beloved childhood video games for money to go to NY, then the doc mentions Vin giving her money for her travels (how much does it cost to get to NY from New Jersey anyway??)
What a manipulative bitch.

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
Looking back through cryptids tweets, at that con, she complains that she spent all her food money on a yoshi plush, and the doc mentions vinny giving her money for food, and she also made a tweet about trying to sell her beloved childhood video games for money to go to NY, then the doc mentions Vin giving her money for her travels (how much does it cost to get to NY from New Jersey anyway??)
Depends, how much did her mommy have to pay for gas to take her lazy ass around NY?

Wtf is with his taste in women being this piss poor.

Last edited:

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
Um, Vinny has poor self esteem? Poor self-esteem makes you liable to be walked on. Speaking from experience.

That is a real pity his self-esteem is that poor. The guy could get into a stable healthy relationship if he ever gets over cheating with Mikes girlfriend from almost 20 fucking years ago and stop putting his dick in these nuts.

Good luck to you man. Don't let bitches walk all over you unless you are paying for that shit upfront.

WaluigisTacoStand

kiwifarms.net
That is a real pity his self-esteem is that poor. The guy could get into a stable healthy relationship if he ever gets over cheating with Mikes girlfriend from almost 20 fucking years ago and stop putting his dick in these nuts.

Good luck to you man. Don't let bitches walk all over you unless you are paying for that shit upfront.
Vinny would do well to take a que from Jerma and date someone who doesn't know or care that he's a streamer. Or at least women with jobs and cars who don't still live with their parents.

Mullti Port RDRAM

I know it won't last the season in a bulbform
kiwifarms.net

Thanks, I think. Being 20 or 30 and having to not worry about that kind of thing really opens up time for personal growth. I can't wait for this pandemic to end so I can travel again.
Vinny would do well to take a que from Jerma and date someone who doesn't know or care that he's a streamer. Or at least women with jobs and cars who don't still live with their parents.
Jerma streams video games? I thought he did stupid shit like crush rocks in the desert. /s

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
Least date a woman who has had to suffer retail work. These women he has had involvement with are all coddled and so sheltered that casual sex and being misgendered is the worst thing that has ever happened to them. Its laughable how pathetic they are.

What you suggested is really his best bet on finding someone sane and treats him well for a change.

Last edited:

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention, she STILL hasn't fucking tweeted since April 2nd. Which was of course, the date of Vinny's statement. Her last liked tweet was 4/4. She went completely dark.

To anyone who still thinks she's not somehow involved, you're a retard slow on the uptake.

Epic Fedora Man

Harder than your husbænd every night.
kiwifarms.net
I always thought Hacker was a dude with a voice modulator and he was just doing a running gag pretending to be a girl in VR.

Whenever I hear someone trying to sound like a anime girl online my mind automatically goes to "that's a dude".

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention, she STILL hasn't fucking tweeted since April 2nd. Which was of course, the date of Vinny's statement. Her last liked tweet was 4/4. She went completely dark.

To anyone who still thinks she's not somehow involved, you're a retard slow on the uptake.
Makes you wonder if any of these women will have to face repercussions for this shit they pulled. Why would anyone want work with or commission art from such unstable individuals after this shit is beyond me.
Unless you are 8bitbrody and enjoy sloppy seconds.

Legit dont believe Vinny will get a restraining order on these women when he should.