Vinesauce -

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
Looking back through cryptids tweets, at that con, she complains that she spent all her food money on a yoshi plush, and the doc mentions vinny giving her money for food, and she also made a tweet about trying to sell her beloved childhood video games for money to go to NY, then the doc mentions Vin giving her money for her travels (how much does it cost to get to NY from New Jersey anyway??)
What a manipulative bitch.
Not to mention, she STILL hasn't fucking tweeted since April 2nd. Which was of course, the date of Vinny's statement. Her last liked tweet was 4/4. She went completely dark.

To anyone who still thinks she's not somehow involved, you're a retard slow on the uptake.

CarrotFucker

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention, she STILL hasn't fucking tweeted since April 2nd. Which was of course, the date of Vinny's statement. Her last liked tweet was 4/4. She went completely dark.

To anyone who still thinks she's not somehow involved, you're a retard slow on the uptake.
Makes you wonder if any of these women will have to face repercussions for this shit they pulled. Why would anyone want work with or commission art from such unstable individuals after this shit is beyond me.
Unless you are 8bitbrody and enjoy sloppy seconds.

Legit dont believe Vinny will get a restraining order on these women when he should.

CarrotFucker

kiwifarms.net
Since I have too much time on my hands I have a second theory to share.
The screenshots from Person #2 and Person #3 are both from instagram correct? Why is it that the deleted instagram in question comes up with two different names? One is "Various Artists" with an icon for what is suppose to be a deleted instagram account and the other says "Instagrammer" with no icon. Now, I dont use instagram but why are these screenshots so vastly different if its from the same website? Wouldnt instagram use the same 'deleted user name' in all cases? Why would it save the icon?

My theory is either person #2 or person #3 is completely faked.

EDIT: Had a friend check their account out. On a phone, it changes to 'Instagrammer' with no icon but on a computer the deleted account will still display the accounts user name with no icon and doesnt change it to 'Various Artists' or 'other user'.
Based on this information i believe my theory is correct and the statement from Person #2 is faked.

Last edited:

WaluigisTacoStand

kiwifarms.net
Since I have too much time on my hands I have a second theory to share.
The screenshots from Person #2 and Person #3 are both from instagram correct? Why is it that the deleted instagram in question comes up with two different names? One is "Various Artists" with an icon for what is suppose to be a deleted instagram account and the other says "Instagrammer" with no icon. Now, I dont use instagram but why are these screenshots so vastly different if its from the same website? Wouldnt instagram use the same 'deleted user name' in all cases? Why would it save the icon?

My theory is either person #2 or person #3 is completely faked.

EDIT: Had a friend check their account out. On a phone, it changes to 'Instagrammer' with no icon but on a computer the deleted account will still display the accounts user name with no icon and doesnt change it to 'Various Artists' or 'other user'.
Based on this information i believe my theory is correct and the statement from Person #2 is faked.
2016 was a long time ago, insta might have looked like that back then.

Johnny Hungee

kiwifarms.net
Been thinking about that Sewer Rat game Vinny played, and I found this Reddit thread searching for it:

Screenshot_20210503-163104_Google Play services.jpg

BAWWWWWWWW Vinny is a bigot because he didn't say the meme thing we force and trap other streamers into saying! Even JERMA DID IT!!!!! :(

based vinny

CarrotFucker

kiwifarms.net
Been thinking about that Sewer Rat game Vinny played, and I found this Reddit thread searching for it:

View attachment 2139525

BAWWWWWWWW Vinny is a bigot because he didn't say the meme thing we force and trap other streamers into saying! Even JERMA DID IT!!!!! :(

based vinny
They may have a change of heart considering the 'women' hes fucked look trans.

That sewer rat game was an entertaining trip.

hrrrnggg

The Blight of All Jannies
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2139525

based vinny
This is exactly why I hate chat
"Say our tranny occult slogan or you're a bigot that wants to shoot black children!! Even Jerma did it, but only because we paid him!! We know you've said you're not a political person, Vin, but say the slogan or you're a literal Nazi!"

Mullti Port RDRAM

I know it won't last the season in a bulbform
kiwifarms.net
I really have nothing to add about the moral panic du jour and really don't care about Vinny's involvement (or lack thereof) in any movements because he's not dangerously involved like, for example, John Maus. Just another symptom of parasocial fans, which is really becoming exhausting. I'm gonna get a cup of coffee.

Regret

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2139525

based vinny
Shit like this basically proves that Vinny releasing videos was pretty much the best possible outcome.

Saffronette

🍕Stuffed Crust Slut🍕
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2139027
Link Archive
VERY interesting.

EDIT: did some more digging on this person and it's more likely they're #3, they seem to have no engagement with Vinesauce despite being a shameless simp for a bunch of other youtuber dudes. Also their previous handle was MagBabbles but they completely rebranded and nuked all old social medias recently.
If this is implying what I think it is, then this is the creepiest Vinesauce fanart I've ever seen. 😨

Johnny Hungee

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a sperg for Vinny you go digging through Reddit for unrelated matters to bitch about.

Learn to read, Vendetta faggot. It's literally the first result you get when you google "Vinny sewer rat". You sure do love defending troons. 🤔

Last edited:

Sihainta

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Me liking chat interaction seems to rub you and that salty Star Wars bitchboy the wrong way. All you do is shit up this thread.

Personally I can do without all the annoying BTTV spam.
i mean all you've done is be upset that vinny and the chat isnt coming back, and you're struggling *really* hard with that reality

you've ALWAYS been defending and not once have you seem him as imperfect, but you've just cope-posted since ive been here

CarrotFucker

kiwifarms.net
I decided to look into @hi-yeena and any involvement she may have... she's been mentioned here by the old sus oinkma dude, tweeted at by Vinny in 2016, and used to post to the booru. Her artist tag is gone and only comes up in google caches now, but she still has some art on her Tumblr confirming her presence there at some point. https://archive.md/NcgGY

View attachment 2059747View attachment 2059761View attachment 2059764View attachment 2059766

Her recent Twitter history is interesting. She's been commenting on the GameGrumps drama, as well as other shit last summer. She still is close with majorascat, another girl oinkma mentioned. https://archive.md/wMD68

View attachment 2059769View attachment 2059771View attachment 2059793

lichpit's tweets, yeena's tweets and past involvement with the community that seemed to die out in 2016/17, as well as oinkma's claims (though his messages were shaky) give reason to believe hi_yeena is involved with or knows those who made the VS_Experiences document.

~~~

@Great President of McHell

This post may interest some of you. It is from earlier in April when the shit went down. Proof of Hi_yeena's involvement with Vinesauce & Red Vox. She didn't just simp for other youtubers, she was going hard for Vinny and has since done her damnest to delete all evidence.
I still think she is person #4.

Last edited: