Vinesauce -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Ly Erg

Independence for Nod
kiwifarms.net
Vinny ignoring it is the best move. You start acknowledging it and talking about it. The chat, vine community and twitter cunts start their usual trashfire response and create more drama. Either because it's "not good enough" or "Because it's not 100% positive to their side".

Its the safe and smart choice. Vinny's already got enough on his plate. He doesn't need the extra shit that will stick with him.

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
Vinny ignoring it is the best move. You start acknowledging it and talking about it. The chat, vine community and twitter cunts start their usual trashfire response and create more drama. Either because it's "not good enough" or "Because it's not 100% positive to their side".

Its the safe and smart choice. Vinny's already got enough on his plate. He doesn't need the extra shit that will stick with him.

Joel also smartly avoids it, like when that troon posted TRANS RIGHTS on his bulletin board in New Horizons. He simply ignored it, moved on quickly and cut it out of his youtube upload.

Based Joel.

Mullti Port RDRAM

I know it won't last the season in a bulbform
kiwifarms.net
Sure is plebbit in this thread.
Really hoping that when Vinny does get to sit down about it, no matter his stance, he says something mature involving the trans rights stuff. Something along the lines of "parroting a phrase and hoping someone else says it does not get you the results you want."
Nope. Vinny will always be a professional video game streamer. He won't do it.

Great President of McHell

Beta Orbiter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

@Great President of McHell

This post may interest some of you. It is from earlier in April when the shit went down. Proof of Hi_yeena's involvement with Vinesauce & Red Vox. She didn't just simp for other youtubers, she was going hard for Vinny and has since done her damnest to delete all evidence.
I still think she is person #4.
Interesting, I don't want to harp on this more than it needs to be but you may be right in that case. I went and checked up on all the people Oinkma mentioned in that last post and most have nuked or locked their accounts since this stuff broke. Shannguin seems to still be supporting Vinesauce despite what Oink said and commented on the situation recently.
ShannWeighsIn.png

Link
Also heres the post where Majoras-Cat tells Oinkma to fuck off lol

To keep on topic heres this funny post from my new personal lolcow Binyorp seething because she got timed out for tranny posting a while back.
CopeSneedDilate.png

PK Shitstorm

Now featuring: I don't believe in doors
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, I don't want to harp on this more than it needs to be but you may be right in that case. I went and checked up on all the people Oinkma mentioned in that last post and most have nuked or locked their accounts since this stuff broke. Shannguin seems to still be supporting Vinesauce despite what Oink said and commented on the situation recently.
View attachment 2141035
Link

To keep on topic heres this funny post from my new personal lolcow Binyorp seething because she got timed out for tranny posting a while back.
View attachment 2141103
Binyorp heel turn into accuser arc when

Don Yagon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2141103
Troons' obsession with that kind of signaling is one thing I'll never understand. People go to streams in order to watch funny man doing funny things in videogames, and not to see some loud twitter types powerleveling about unrelated shit.

View attachment 2141035
Link

Shannguin seems cool. She's been pretty active in the community right up until allegations hit and post-break. Thank fuck somebody actually opted to respect both her own and Vin's private life instead of throwing him under the bus for clout.

EDIT: safe to say that this tweet supports her being on good terms with Vinesauce.
20210505_020734.jpg

Last edited:

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2141035
Link
I dont have any more theories besides the hi_yeena and the person #2 being faked at this point.
Different note, Shann is the cutest one out of the chicks Vinny tapped. Has the MILF look we all assumed he was into.

JimmerSnail

23 y.o. designer from San Francisco
kiwifarms.net
Really hoping that when Vinny does get to sit down about it, no matter his stance, he says something mature involving the trans rights stuff. Something along the lines of "parroting a phrase and hoping someone else says it does not get you the results you want."
If he dared to openly speak like that, this last drama would become a pleasant memory compared to what they'd do.
Troons' obsession with that kind of signaling is one thing I'll never understand. People go to streams in order to watch funny man doing funny things in videogames, and not to see some loud twitter types powerleveling about unrelated shit.
Most of them got nothing to do, most feel the need of validation, and they will also do it through spam, and considering this is decade's hot new trend, you got an "unattackable" message, all out of fear of becoming "irrelevant", but doing so will only make them more and more irrelevant as time goes on. Some (most) of them also do hate themselves, but will never admit it. And also this Modus Operandi is really close to another political message from any dictatorial ship regime.
this 2005 comic still feels pretty relevant today:
ComicaziRob14.jpg

Last edited:

heavycream

kiwifarms.net

God forbid if after that one of the people involved in that document then troons out and retroactively calls Vinny transphobic.
That would destroy him completely.

OrigamiAstronaut

kiwifarms.net
By the way, people, i can't seemingly enter the vinebooru rn. It shows cloudflare error 522 screen when i try to load it. Is it true for others or just something to do with my local internet provider?
I did Forewarn. Vinesauce intends for it to be down quite a while, if not forever if what Jackal said was true. Or make it a Museum of old art, but none new.

Cryptid Tweeted today.

salsa

resident monky
kiwifarms.net
The person who runs the Vinesauce Reddit interacting with her is a little alarming.
Some of Vinny's mods and vetting team still follow her account- hell, even Mike is still following her. My guess is that they haven't unfollowed her in order to keep internet detectives like the newbies that shat up the thread these past few weeks from connecting the dots in an obvious manner, because there's no way that those people closest to Vin wouldn't be aware of who the accusers were to some extent.

Alizarin is the type who would say anything to get people to think hes important enough to talk to Vinny, so I would grain of salt that real hard.
I didn't reply to this at the time because I didn't think discussing him was worth it, but speaking from experience in the past you're spot on. He's definitely an ass-kisser to the mods and Vin, and is more of a pest than anything. What he's been doing the past few Sundays with showcasing old streams is very kind and all that stuff, but he really is just a longtime viewer that happens to mod the Reddit and not much more than that. Any "official" info from Alizarin really shouldn't be taken seriously because I really doubt Vinny speaks to him directly all that much, other than info being relayed to him from the mods.

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
I did Forewarn. Vinesauce intends for it to be down quite a while, if not forever if what Jackal said was true. Or make it a Museum of old art, but none new.

Cryptid Tweeted today.
Its for the best if the booru does close. These clout chasing whores were always trying to catch Vinny's eye by any means necessary with their fanart. When they didnt get the fame boost they wanted out of Vinny they created that stupid allegation document.
Trashy chicks ruin everything.

The Useless Mastermind

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Its for the best if the booru does close. These clout chasing whores were always trying to catch Vinny's eye by any means necessary with their fanart. When they didnt get the fame boost they wanted out of Vinny they created that stupid allegation document.
Trashy chicks ruin everything.
i think what you meant to say is "its for the best if the booru is locked/preserved"

closing it will piss off alot of fans, and 10+ years of fan art will disappear forever, but i do agree with what you said, moderation of the booru would probably be A LOT of work and with whats just happened i dont think theres gonna be any new mods selected for a while/ever because of trust issues, etc