Vinesauce -

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Rend Me Asunder

Deus statim vult.
kiwifarms.net
Wasnt a part of the forums but was part of chatango. It was an edgier twitch chat, with vin recognizing some of the names specifically. With it being a bit more edgy it wasnt to everyone's taste and moderation on chatango was near non existant.
I miss when chat could actually be trusted to police itself, like if someone had a really annoying chatango background, vinny/chat could just tell them to change it and most of the time they would, and attention horses were generally not tolerated
You sure we can't put the Plagued tag on this thread yet? This thread is the fucking armpit of this site. I only come back here to see what new gay ops people are theorizing about weeks after people stopped giving a shit, what stalker is paying attention to what streamer today, or what person wants attention from what community member.

In hindsight, we should have made a separate thread for discussing the accusations, but who knows if that would have helped anyway. No matter how autistic this place gets it still beats anywhere else, though.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
In other news:
New Video is up
Okay, meat was never very funny, and it's less funny years after the fact.
I haven't seen any of his videos in months, and though I felt kinda bad for Vinny, just how long can he ride out meat and children's card games? If this is what people are crazy over missing it's best there's not 4 hours of this daily to consume.

You sure we can't put the Plagued tag on this thread yet? This thread is the fucking armpit of this site. I only come back here to see what new gay ops people are theorizing about weeks after people stopped giving a shit, what stalker is paying attention to what streamer today, or what person wants attention from what community member.

This. Just this. JFC this thread is reddit and most of the recent posters only post in this thread.

Chin of Campbell

Un-chinny Valley
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This. Just this. JFC this thread is reddit and most of the recent posters only post in this thread.
I'm very curious if this thread is the only one with that problem. Even before the Great Twitterite Invasion of April Fools there were people who exclusively posted in this thread. Now, this isn't exactly unheard of, but most single-threaders are personally connected to a single lolcow in one way or another and don't feel like bothering with other threads. Or, more similarly to this thread, the Beauty Parlour-dwelllers who don't dare venture out of their containment zone out of a combination of fear and disgust.

This thread isn't even a cow thread, though. There are lots of places to talk about funny pizza man where you don't have to worry about mean words and evil nazi incels breaking your magical Kum Ba Yah hugging session about how much you miss and love Vinny and endlessly loop the same four or five posts about how he's doing okay but you're worried and miss him but he's doing okay but you're worried and miss him but he's doing okay etc etc etc. The vast majority of things said in this thread can be said and are being said on Reddit and Twitter. So why shit this place up?

We've established that some posters are likely """informants""" in the absolute gayest sense of the word, people who monitor the thread in case, I don't know, somebody calls Alizarin or whoever a furry pedophile nigger jew or somebody finally cracks the Joel Foot Fetish Conspiracy or something. Not sure why you need to post to do any of that though.

It's interesting, anyway. I'm curious if any other off-topic threads have a history of the plague like this one does. I doubt Null gives nearly enough of a shit to actually mark this boring as fuck thread though. Maybe back when the troons were still outing themselves and shilling their Vinesauce Meme Compliation YT channels, but now it's just r/kiwisauce.

One of you guys freak out and be funny again, that Binyorp guy was the best part of this thread.

Great President of McHell

Beta Orbiter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of you guys freak out and be funny again, that Binyorp guy was the best part of this thread.
BinyorpPls.png

Come back Binyorp we love you and miss you ❤️

This comment is pretty funny too.
Burn.png

Glass Sealing

He/him lesbian (V*MPIRES DNI)
kiwifarms.net
I'm very curious if this thread is the only one with that problem. Even before the Great Twitterite Invasion of April Fools there were people who exclusively posted in this thread. Now, this isn't exactly unheard of, but most single-threaders are personally connected to a single lolcow in one way or another and don't feel like bothering with other threads. Or, more similarly to this thread, the Beauty Parlour-dwelllers who don't dare venture out of their containment zone out of a combination of fear and disgust.

This thread isn't even a cow thread, though. There are lots of places to talk about funny pizza man where you don't have to worry about mean words and evil nazi incels breaking your magical Kum Ba Yah hugging session about how much you miss and love Vinny and endlessly loop the same four or five posts about how he's doing okay but you're worried and miss him but he's doing okay but you're worried and miss him but he's doing okay etc etc etc. The vast majority of things said in this thread can be said and are being said on Reddit and Twitter. So why shit this place up?

We've established that some posters are likely """informants""" in the absolute gayest sense of the word, people who monitor the thread in case, I don't know, somebody calls Alizarin or whoever a furry pedophile nigger jew or somebody finally cracks the Joel Foot Fetish Conspiracy or something. Not sure why you need to post to do any of that though.

It's interesting, anyway. I'm curious if any other off-topic threads have a history of the plague like this one does. I doubt Null gives nearly enough of a shit to actually mark this boring as fuck thread though. Maybe back when the troons were still outing themselves and shilling their Vinesauce Meme Compliation YT channels, but now it's just r/kiwisauce.

Most of the threads im reading are either dead or too far behind to bother logging in
Anyways Joel is a monkey furry

The Useless Mastermind

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
one thing I'd really love to see, but know it wont ever happen because he's immature as fuck and would not be able to stay in character, is Joel Swedish Vinny do a stream as SwV-Dub, making jhokes abouht how he smovks de wveehd and has schveedish Vheedballs

but I can see it turning into an agga cornflakes microphone level of stream pretty quickly

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Joel ever admitted to having ADHD or something? Cause his tendency to go off on tangents and inability to understand basic tech support make me wonder.
I was thinking the same thing. Well, at first I thought it was good old autism or a personality disorder but it seems like ADHD must be the most probable explanation.

I used to watch some of his highlights and thought he was just a funny goofy guy acting for laughs, but now that I am watching the whole stream, I do notice he wasn't acting at all and that he is exactly like this every single time. He must have some mental problems and I don't mean it as "haha he retarded", but more like "he probably has undiagnosed autism".

His inability to pay attention for more than 3 seconds, incapable to understand super basic instructions or commands, going very hard on repetitive patterns for very long periods of time, huge social ineptitude, etc, makes me think he must have some degree of ADHD or something very similar.

His beetus probably already gone to his head.

Don't @ Me

abababababa
kiwifarms.net
I've mostly only posted in this thread since I joined for cancelsauce. I've been watching and visiting some other ones, but I'm trying to stick to the "If you have nothing to contribute, don't post" thing. I'm no reddit detective and don't really see a point in voicing my opinion over whether sh0eonbread has a wig or whatever when I can just hit Agree and move on, and am just enjoying my new form of entertainment in clicking a random thread and seeing what retarded things people are getting riffed over.

But if you're not referring to an autistic lurker like me, then sorry, carry on.

boomzoomcoom

kiwifarms.net
I still think it's such a weird series of events that Vinny's forced break due to the drama seems to have caused disenchantment with his streaming career in general. Like all it took was a break of a couple weeks to make him go "this format fucking sucks, what am I doing with my life"? I can relate insofar as I don't miss the livestreams or the chat at all, it loses its whole addictive appeal once you stop doing it for just a short time.
I'm praying for Sunday content to make a comeback soon however.

Don't @ Me

abababababa
kiwifarms.net
I'm praying for Sunday content to make a comeback soon however.
Vinny has plenty of Sunday related content in his backlog, so it wouldn't be too weird for him to prerecord an entire Sunday for Fullsauce. Might even be for the better since he doesn't have to worry about bobbers or tron bonne showing up, or Sunday games that turn out to be flops, since he could cut those out. Although I wonder how a Sunday "stream" would be without chat.

Autism Crowley

kiwifarms.net
How's the pre-recorded videos, anyways? I'm fiending for more Binty, but without his interaction with chat I worry it will feel off.
Then again, I'm aware 99% of Vinny's chat at any given time is literally meme reaction emotes.

Draco~

kiwifarms.net
How's the pre-recorded videos, anyways? I'm fiending for more Binty, but without his interaction with chat I worry it will feel off.
Then again, I'm aware 99% of Vinny's chat at any given time is literally meme reaction emotes.
So far I've enjoyed. I'm used to listening to the good old-fashioned LP format so I think this is a really nice change of pace. Obviously I love Vinny and his interactions with chat but sometimes just hearing his thoughts on a game or whatever without the influence of emote spam or whatever is pleasant.

Pretty chill imo. Less meme vomit and yamming which is refreshing, and he genuinely sounds interested in the games he's been playing. If this new format means no more caricature softboi speen man then I'm all for it.

Last edited: