Vinesauce -

desertfoxgoggles

try the wine
kiwifarms.net
Damn, they raised over 80k during their charity stream; so massive kudos to them. (Had to buy a T-shirt!)

Admittedly, in regards to the previous posts; one of the reasons I love Vinesauce is because of how fuckin' awkward they can all be. I guess it's sort of a breath of fresh air in comparison to the usual youtube streamers. Plus, it makes them seem a lot of human; which is pretty cool.

WonkeyDong

Lord Of This Lockerroom
kiwifarms.net
Man, ive been on the site for a while, still hang around chatango with the stragglers

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
kiwifarms.net
I bloody love Joel. His reactions are over-the-top, but in a funny way. Windows destructions remain my absolute favourites, albeit the Russian Server clip and all the stories of his dad also are favourites of mine. Vinny is OK, haven't bothered checking the rest out.
fuck yeah dude, he is the inspiration for my name on the site too if you watch this

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to write two lines about the Vinesauce's streamers hypocrisy when it comes to shit-talking, since they abandoned a whole site, and closed their forums in favour of a discord servers only because they were being "shit talked by fans" but all they do is crap on anything that fans do, like the wiki, or facebook groups, or other discord servers....

image related:

I want to correct something: there weren't no such pics against black nor lgbtq+ people. maybe they were referring to a meme that I can't find anywhere, but it's a format that goes like this:

And everyone used the "heart" reaction, since it's a meme.

They're quickly becoming lolcows, another example is that if you go in joel's today stream, during the art section Joel kept repeating that he hates the wiki "because it is managed by fans and not them", which really is pretty hypocrite from them since that they made entire streams saying to their fans "not to trash talk them". And then they proceeded shit talking someone else. no,really.
Also about the "very toxic community": if you go in the official servers, the public is an autistic hellhole in which if you don't love each and every streamer then you'll be nuked from orbit, and the community is pretty stupid.

this is an everyday's talk, although I took it from the "introduce yourself" channel, which is where people beg to for a rank that lets you see more channels rather than just the rules. the problem is that only Jen or Marisa can edit roles (iirc). while on the vinecord's main channel people talk about the same shit (usually why everything sucks) and if you try to introduce more argouments, they'll usually ignore you. The one and only time we managed to discuss about youtube, someone started crying because we said that matpat's videos about fnaf were terrible and that someone started calling mods.

And I was called "toxic" and had to stop chatting for a while because I said that "youtubers are only exploiting both their fandom and the ad revenue to get some money rather than trying to improve themselves through part-time jobs and stop whoring themselves through patreon nudes".
While some users reported that the other two sub-only discord servers are often dead. with the last messages often being from weeks ago.

I also like how Direboar no longer wants to talk about other vinesauce streamers, although they still are in the same community, and the only one he hosts is some grill, limealicious. And for a while he even banned from chat anyone mentioning other streamers from vinesauce. He was did this shit so much that even some 4chan's /v/ anons talked about in a thread about vinesauce, they kept about DB for a while, if I'm not mistaken is a thread from 2016.
(but I can't find the damn thread because I'm terrible using duckduckgo and google to find 4chan's archived threads).

I can also recall, back in 2015 when they removed the Chatango chat from the site, I asked Jen why they did that.
She told me something about people stealing money from charity and they not wanting to have anything to do about it. When I asked some users from the chat, they told me "nah, they only went butthurt because some shithead kept trashtalking them making dramas",and also send some screenshots, while all Jen had to offer was her word against some pictures.

TL;DR: They're declining in quality and views as well, while I do understand that keeping 10 years is hard to keep up, especially now, they've been stalling for a while, imo.
Both because they lost their edge, all they do now is just to please the chat, while earlier they couldn't give a shit about it, and because they totally changed they way they talk.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to write two lines about the Vinesauce's streamers hypocrisy when it comes to shit-talking, since they abandoned a whole site, and closed their forums in favour of a discord servers only because they were being "shit talked by fans" but all they do is crap on anything that fans do, like the wiki, or facebook groups, or other discord servers....

image related:
View attachment 689613

I want to correct something: there weren't no such pics against black nor lgbtq+ people. maybe they were referring to a meme that I can't find anywhere, but it's a format that goes like this:

They're quickly becoming lolcows, another example is that if you go in joel's today stream, during the art section Joel kept repeating that he hates the wiki "because it is managed by fans and not them", which really is pretty hypocrite from them since that they made entire streams saying to their fans "not to trash talk them". And then they proceeded shit talking someone else. no,really.
Also about the "very toxic community": if you go in the official servers, the public is an autistic hellhole in which if you don't love each and every streamer then you'll be nuked from orbit, and the community is pretty stupid.
View attachment 689615

this is an everyday's talk, although I took it from the "introduce yourself" channel, which is where people beg to for a rank that lets you see more channels rather than just the rules. the problem is that only Jen or Marisa can edit roles (iirc). while on the vinecord's main channel people talk about the same shit (usually why everything sucks) and if you try to introduce more argouments, they'll usually ignore you. The one and only time we managed to discuss about youtube, someone started crying because we said that matpat's videos about fnaf were terrible and that someone started calling mods.

And I was called "toxic" and had to stop chatting for a while because I said that "youtubers are only exploiting both their fandom and the ad revenue to get some money rather than trying to improve themselves through part-time jobs and stop whoring themselves through patreon nudes".
While some users reported that the other two sub-only discord servers are often dead. with the last messages often being from weeks ago.

I also like how Direboar no longer wants to talk about other vinesauce streamers, although they still are in the same community, and the only one he hosts is some grill, limealicious. And for a while he even banned from chat anyone mentioning other streamers from vinesauce. He was did this shit so much that even some 4chan's /v/ anons talked about in a thread about vinesauce, they kept about DB for a while, if I'm not mistaken is a thread from 2016.
(but I can't find the damn thread because I'm terrible using duckduckgo and google to find 4chan's archived threads).

I can also recall, back in 2015 when they removed the Chatango chat from the site, I asked Jen why they did that.
She told me something about people stealing money from charity and they not wanting to have anything to do about it. When I asked some users from the chat, they told me "nah, they only went butthurt because some shithead kept trashtalking them making dramas",and also send some screenshots, while all Jen had to offer was her word against some pictures.

TL;DR: They're declining in quality and views as well, while I do understand that keeping 10 years is hard to keep up, especially now, they've been stalling for a while, imo.
Both because they lost their edge, all they do now is just to please the chat, while earlier they couldn't give a shit about it, and because they totally changed they way they talk.

Thoughts?
Far as thoughts can go, one can only wonder: how autistic is the fanbase? It has to have some tism when you get people like one user getting upset over people saying MatPat is shit that the upset member has try and call in the mods.

Also to complain about a wiki being ran by fans, aside from one wanting it to be controlled by their own group since it implies controlling certain information, one can also imagine the downsides of it being ran by fans: this is assuming fans can be shit and they bring in their own drama and the like to a wiki that's suppose to be about streamers and whatever content they made.

Remove Goat

what're you gonna do bout it fag
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen the Vinesauce wiki? It's beyond halfassed and only Vinny and Joel have articles with effort. Their individual memes have longer pages than Rev, and despite linking to them, most of the other streamers don't even have pages.

Joel complains about it every now and then, it's nothing new, but it's worth shittalking simply due to how lazy it is. A wiki for a group of streamers is autistic as hell, but they've been around for almost a decade and there's almost no documentation. Someone made a replacement and while there's piss all in terms of page count, there's a lot more detail put into everything.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
That's the beauty of Vinesauce: They're individuals. I dislike the vast majority of them yet sitting in Lime or Joel's stream I never hear of anyone else. At most they mention Vinny in brief now and then, or "oh I'm gonna drop onto the charity stream for 2 hours then fuck off to my own again".

A lot of community stream teams have this mentality, usually for the worse. They think 'people come for ME, not the games or my relation to the others' except because of the fact they basically don't interact; it's true. What I like about at least Limes and Joel is how they just play random-ass games from 8 years ago. Sure they follow new trends but mostly because those new games are old IPs or remasters.

The community however I'm torn on. When I meet people who say they're Vinesauce fans, they often fill a bunch of non-controversial boxes, and mostly positives. They do however also reek of that "yeah you wouldn't know them, heh..." vibes of a hipster attitude. But, once more, they basically only watch their favorite streamer, so they don't really have to flex to any other chat rooms of whom their vine-waifu is?

Vinny says it over and over: He doesn't stream to interact with people. He looks at chat once every 8 minutes, and that's basically how they go about things. Very few genuinely care or interact with chat, so you develop these deity-relations, only enforced by people knowing Vinesauce by name in a lot of different contexts, only further validating them as ominpresent to these drones. It's as if all the small-time saucers are superior to actually bother follow than the big 2-3.

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
meme that I can't find anywhere, but it's a format that goes like this:

Sorry for the bump, but I just saw that I hadn't added the meme format yet.

and this is how I felt afterwards.

Anyway, I believe Jen was referring to this meme format:

(which I found online after a very long research and with a lot of luck, since this is one of those memes that gets spammed in every facebook groups and then deleted.)

btw, keeps talking about her depression anytime she has any kind of interaction with the discord, yet she kept asking to the users not to do it, in order to avoid attention-whoring, at a time. if I recall correctly.

The community however I'm torn on. When I meet people who say they're Vinesauce fans, they often fill a bunch of non-controversial boxes, and mostly positives. They do however also reek of that "yeah you wouldn't know them, heh..." vibes of a hipster attitude. But, once more, they basically only watch their favorite streamer, so they don't really have to flex to any other chat rooms of whom their vine-waifu is?
Exactly,and this is also what constantly happens. At one time I was streaming on twitch, and I talking about various shit with two other people from chat (aka "the entirety of my audience"). When someone out of nowhere wrote, all in caps, and with lot more swearing: "WELL, MAYBE YOU COULD JUST IGNORE CHAT", just as soon he heard that. Too bad he didn't heard the first part,when I said that it was my opinion.

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
I came across this on 4chan the other day. It's a thread on a love/relationship advice website that was started, I guess, by Vinny.
thread

https://archive.li/oV8vJ
TL;DR Vin had a friend with a skanky girlfriend who cheated on him with Vinny and said she loved both of them. Vinny felt really guilty. People theorize that the friend was Jabroni Mike, Vinny's old friend, another streamer, and the drummer of their band Red Vox.
Mike has said before that there's 'some things regarding Vinny he'd rather not remember,' and they both agreed to never write a love song for Red Vox. The album Blood Bagel, even though it's a comedy album, does have a song called "Tired of Love."

If you ever watch a Vinny stream around most holidays but especially Valentines, he's in a darker mood. I've never known the dude to have a girlfriend or anything in the years I've casually watched the streams so I always got the impression he needs to get laid.

As said before, for going on so long, hardly anything in Vinesauce history is catalogged outside of some videos, and a majority of videos before posting whole streams to youtube became common practice (~2014) were lost. The fan communities are also clogged with piles of bullshit and not worth treading through.

I take this with a grain of salt, but it is fun to imagine for drama's sake. (there's also a lot of very weird r34 of Vinesauce. Deepfakes aren't that crazy but I do object to Vinny as a dinosaur.)

Itu aru kamusu tugeza

Ohmori-san? Do it.
kiwifarms.net
I came across this on 4chan the other day. It's a thread on a love/relationship advice website that was started, I guess, by Vinny.
thread

https://archive.li/oV8vJ
TL;DR Vin had a friend with a skanky girlfriend who cheated on him with Vinny and said she loved both of them. Vinny felt really guilty. People theorize that the friend was Jabroni Mike, Vinny's old friend, another streamer, and the drummer of their band Red Vox.
Mike has said before that there's 'some things regarding Vinny he'd rather not remember,' and they both agreed to never write a love song for Red Vox. The album Blood Bagel, even though it's a comedy album, does have a song called "Tired of Love."

If you ever watch a Vinny stream around most holidays but especially Valentines, he's in a darker mood. I've never known the dude to have a girlfriend or anything in the years I've casually watched the streams so I always got the impression he needs to get laid.

As said before, for going on so long, hardly anything in Vinesauce history is catalogged outside of some videos, and a majority of videos before posting whole streams to youtube became common practice (~2014) were lost. The fan communities are also clogged with piles of bullshit and not worth treading through.

I take this with a grain of salt, but it is fun to imagine for drama's sake. (there's also a lot of very weird r34 of Vinesauce. Deepfakes aren't that crazy but I do object to Vinny as a dinosaur.)
I remember being in the Discord a while back, and though people were never outright hostile, there was something a bit off about the whole place. The chat needed to be babysat frequently, the art channel was full of trash, the mods were a bit too hands on at that as well. There always was the question at the back of my mind of how this community got to this point, but there were never any places to look to when it came to documenting Vinesauce's history, though there were/are a few occasional threads on /v/ that hint at what happened in the past.

Personally, I'd love to see everything get documented down the line. I was hoping this thread would have some decent info too, since I really want to know the full story.

Alan Pardew

ProJared ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
btw, keeps talking about her depression anytime she has any kind of interaction with the discord, yet she kept asking to the users not to do it, in order to avoid attention-whoring, at a time. if I recall correctly.
I recall reading this on 4chan but so far I've seen no sources yet. Anyone willing to do the favors?

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
I recall reading this on 4chan but so far I've seen no sources yet. Anyone willing to do the favors?
I wrote that out of personal experience, if that matters.

Personally, I'd love to see everything get documented down the line. I was hoping this thread would have some decent info too, since I really want to know the full story.
Yes, it would be nice to have a full, uncensored story of vinesauce. Like the whole SgtFgt drama, that brief period of time in which DireBoar would've banned people talking about other vinesauce streamers (so much that they had to write in the post to quit spamming other streamer's chat about someone going live -- which also resulted in an inside weird competition).. it would be nice to have an unbiased neutral story documenting all the rights and wrong they did.

and also how both them and their chat have changed.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino