Vinesauce -

Duncan Hills Coffee

Whaddya mean booze ain't food?!
kiwifarms.net
Figured this was relevant enough to share with this thread.

In recent years, there has been this hunt for an Evil Farming Game, a supposed dark version of Harvest Moon where you kill your wife and have to hide the body from the police while you continue running the farm. It's been an ongoing thing for quite some time, bolstered by Whang covering the topic on his channel. And the mystery as to what this game is has finally been solved, and the answer is dumber than you could possibly imagine.

It was a throwaway joke Joel made about a hypothetical game during a stream that an insomniac misremembered as being an actual game. Joel had inadvertently created this wild goose chase, which is one hell of a punchline to this whole mystery.

In recent years, there has been this hunt for an Evil Farming Game, a supposed dark version of Harvest Moon where you kill your wife and have to hide the body from the police while you continue running the farm. It's been an ongoing thing for quite some time, bolstered by Whang covering the topic on his channel. And the mystery as to what this game is has finally been solved, and the answer is dumber than you could possibly imagine.

It was a throwaway joke Joel made about a hypothetical game during a stream that an insomniac misremembered as being an actual game. Joel had inadvertently created this wild goose chase, which is one hell of a punchline to this whole mystery.
Oh my fucking God. I really wish I didn't read your spoiler. I was so blue balled from the video he did the other day about the farm game. Still, that's actually fucking hilarious. Joel gaslighting people, on accident, before it was even popular.

Last edited:

CharcoalChkn

kiwifarms.net

Honestly the funniest shit ever, feels bad for that poor girl who spent 14 hours a day for weeks searching for a game that never even existed.

Taxidea Taxus

Meatus Deletus
kiwifarms.net
Just thought I'd say that I really appreciate Vinny's coverage of E3 this year. Never thought he'd cover literally everything after all that's happened the last few months, but he pretty much has. As much as I miss him live streaming the events, there's no chance he would have covered this much had he streamed it all. It's much appreciated considering how much of a borefest E3 can be on its own sometimes - Vin pumping in some jokes and quips really gives it some much needed life.

Here's hoping we get some really good reactions from him and Joel from the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

Just thought I'd say that I really appreciate Vinny's coverage of E3 this year. Never thought he'd cover literally everything after all that's happened the last few months, but he pretty much has. As much as I miss him live streaming the events, there's no chance he would have covered this much had he streamed it all. It's much appreciated considering how much of a borefest E3 can be on its own sometimes - Vin pumping in some jokes and quips really gives it some much needed life.

Here's hoping we get some really good reactions from him and Joel from the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

Joel joked during the Mario Rabbits reveal that the new fighter will be a Rabbid and I honestly really want that to happen. The fucking reaction would be cataclysmic. If that happened the world might actually end.

Bobson Dugnutt

kiwifarms.net

John's edits and general antics have also been making this super enjoyable for me. Things like the DMCA music edits, the migration of chat, and the whole dramatic irony of knowing ahead what's in store for Vinny (like his ill-fated optimism before today's Square Marvel Enix presentation) are all things that couldn't exist in his typical Twitch chat.

Bobson Dugnutt

kiwifarms.net
Whoever guessed his first live stream back would be emote only chat, you were right!

vinny chat.png

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net

Wait hold the fuck up, I know Joel made a throwaway joke about that game but I swear there was a real itch.io indie game I watched some youtuber play that starts as a farming sim and transitions to a stealth game with you hiding from guards/police. It might have been Vinny or Oneyplays but I can’t remember.

Nobody in particular

Yes
kiwifarms.net

Lmao that is the funniest shit I have ever read on the web in a while