Vinesauce -

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
my browser still had the post that was edited to say F and unless a moderator tells me otherwise or removes it from my post here it is:
So I've been wanting to complain about Joel for a while, he is so sensitive and I'm not talking about "no no words" or whatever the fuck, I'm talking how at times it feels the chat is pussyfooting around him. I have no idea why the person who added the mod, added the" exceptional individual" shit that could've gotten Joel banned (according to chat), but couldn't figure out how to update the mods after what? 2 weeks?
That same moderator, gets so fucking pissed, even at other mods for the smallest shit in offline chat. I've seen it first hand. Got upset because a mod made joke, then that same mod got upset when someone asked him a question about the sims 4 mods that HE FUCKED UP.

also, Joel was fucking wrong about how updates work. The guy he has handling the mods, has expressed that he did something, so he couldn't update the mods right away, neither seems to know how the game works. It made me cringe seeing people getting tilted that Ea updates the game, a update hat happened on the fucking 11th and his dumb ass moderator could'nt figure out how to get the mods to Joel. Joel made it seem like you can't play the game until all the mods were updated which isn't fucking true what makes it worst is ALMOST EVERY MOD HE USES HAS BEEN UPDATED the issue isn't Ea's updates, it's the Joel and the fucker mod handling keeping his game up to date

Then something that fucking annoys me SO much, is Joel has done this maybe three times. He comes into chat, says something, or will go in Jerma's chat, knowing there's people waiting on a stream and instead of informing people "Hey there's no stream" he does nothing.
Once he came in to ask advice about a video he was editing, knowing people were waiting on an fucking stearm gave no answers.
I know people like Joel here, but it's annoying to watch him at times.

It's not a horrible post by any means but it's kinda odd to make an account on the farms specifically to air out grievances with a streamer. Are you an active member of Joel's community and can you contribute to the thread more? His moderator sounds like a dumbass so that's a fair thing to talk about.
I can't say I know everything about what's going on but I know the name of the mod in question and he's far from a dumbass. Something to consider with the Sims is that one, Joel is not using his own account for it, he's using another mod's account, and both the Origin launcher and Joel's own computer had some updates that completely fucked with the original pack of mods that the... mod-providing mod (this is getting meta) put on. He's said as such in chat. I think it's because everything involved is strung together between three people, but then again, I don't know how modding the Sims even works in the first place.

As for the r-slur thing? Guarantee that Joel was not offended. Several of his mods say it in casual speech outside of Twitch, they're just smart enough not to light any fires within Twitch itself.
Forgive me, I'm obviously new and I posted what I posted (and didn't know how to delete) out of annoyance. I'm back now to explain what was going on. Firstly, I've been watching Joel on youtube off and on since 2015 I think the earliest. I recently only started watching him on twitch.
I've always had a love-hate relationship with Vinesauce, Vinny & Joel being the only people I watched. I've lurked offline chat on and off, I barely comment there.
Either way, let me clear up why I deleted my post and made a new account, I linked the wrong email and a bunch of dumb bullshit. Either way, I didn't mean to call the moderator names and I felt I was too aggressive as well.

On how modding the Sims works. I have no idea what's up with Joel's origin. Even when he mentioned it before i was confused because like plenty of others, my Origin updated fine and so did my game. Mods work like this for the sims 4.

There's a mod folder in the Sims 4 folder, you download mods that come in the form or package files, you put those package files in the Sims folder. You can put them in folders you can use another program to merge the package files. There's also script files, that can only be one folder deep and to my knowledge, you shouldn't merge. Script mods Change gameplay in big ways. Gameplay changes can come in package files as well, but not as big as script files.
I'm aware that this is going through three people, however, Mods are NOT connected to origin. As in, if you wanted some mods from me, I could just copy my mod folder and send it to you, now mods DO depend on what DLC you have if they aren't base game but it's basically how all modding works.

From what I got last night, Joel made it seem as if the issue was EA updating the game (as I said, the last big update was the 11th of November, it's up to the modders to update their mods and even if EA did have a modkit (which it should) he'd still have the issue he's having, it's not even EA's fault, he'd have to wait for the Moderator to send the updated mods that Joel seems to not be able to get for himself) and then the mod was acting like it's SO hard to update the mods, like, "it's hell guys" when the issue isn't updating the mods, it's having to go through three people.

They've all had more then enough time to update the game. I guess my issue is more so when Joel or even other streamers, say things and don't have any idea what they are talking about.

Oh and I was annoyed the chat was all going, "Fuck EA" based on what Joel was saying which wasn't even true. The issue is just that Joel can't for whatever reason get the files to the updated mods that the moderator is supposed to handle. It's been 2 weeks since a sims 4 stream and 3 weeks since the update, they couldn't figure out a better way to handle this?
Like, Joel couldn't update the damn mods his own self? It's so unorganized. Also, if you pull mods out of Sims 4 then you can STILL play the game. If it's a script mod, you just don't have that, if it's CC or buy mode then it gets replaced with base game/dlc items.
I guess people in chat thought that the game was broken because the mods are embedded into the game once you add them, like if you remove them then ur Game is unplayable?

Which isn't true.to be honest, I hve no idea what chat was upset about. The game updated on the 11th and Joel can't be bothered to handle looking up the mods and updating them?

It's like there's 3 people doing this but none of them seem to know how to get the mods updated, so they go,"EA is bad for updating the game so often" when i'm positive Joel doesn't even have that many script mods that need updating and the Mod who adds his own mods can update them on his own. Again I add, the update happened on the 11th of November.

Sorry for the rant. I have no personal issue with Joel or that Moderator (besides seeing him act like a baby, but the excuse is always, "he works alot" but still, i don't see it a reason as to act like a jerk to other mods and get pissy, multiple times). I've lurked this thread off and on, the last 3 months, so I came here because there's really nowhere to go.
I've always felt Joel gets upset and then gets upset about Chat reacting to him getting upset, then he gets mad at chat. At one point he went,"If yall want to argue go to facebook" when no one seemed to be arguing?

To me it seemed like people were trying to solve the issue. It was just the mods spamming over and over again, about the mistake Joel made is a mistake or something like that. The whole Sims 4 part of the stream was a shit show and I've long suspected Joel doesn't like them anyway. Then the moderator has broken mods in the game anyway. That fortnite mod causes Last exceptions, he couldn't travel probably because he added that Bonzi buddy background to the in-game world.

(Oh and even the MOD said that EA supports mods somewhat, the issue isn't EA patching the base game and updating, it's three unorganized people, who over the span of 2 weeks (3 weeks if we are counting when the update happened) Not being able to update the damn script mods.

I guess for me to be lurking on that stream I actually play the game, so it was just annoying to see all this weird shit about how the updates worked, when the issue is that they can't prepare for a once a week (or once every 2 or 3 week) stream. It'd prob take Joel what? 15 minutes to update script mods and check & see if the game runs correctly. Instead, it's all this bullshit.

edit- Also may I add him saying EA don't support modding is not even the issue. The issue isn't the modders not updating their mods (some of the mods he has have been updated TWICE since the last update) it's that he can't get the updated mods from the Moderator. So that doesn't even make sense. I think he feels his issue is an common issue when it isn't. Most people just update their mods and if they aren't updated then they play without them or wait for them to be updated if they are must have mods. Even if there was a mod kit it'd STILL be this way.

The devs even will answer questions for modders about code changes or warn them ahead of time about new features and how it effects mods.

Last edited:

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
And I'm new to commenting, so forgive me if I sound like an idiot raging about Sims 4 and all of that. It's just the streams are probably a fan favorite and I can see Joel going, "Ea keeps updating the game and breaking the mods, so I can't keep playing" or "I have weird issues with origin no one else seems to be having"

I don't know if you guys know, how easier it'd be if Joel just took 15 minutes and updated his own damn mods. None of them even the Mod seems to know how he game fully works, IN a way I felt the mod was trying to push the blame on EA for updating the game, instead of whatever was going on with Joel & Him and the updates.

No he's not a dumb ass, I shouldn't called him Names and all that, that was immature. I don't agree with all the views here or in this thread but it's always been very respectful and somewhat mature in this thread for the most part. So I didn't mean to come in guns blazing.

Last edited:

Forest of Ire

kiwifarms.net
Looks like last night said mod apologized, he had accidentally merged the initial modpack and had no way to add on and edit anything in the previous pack. He seemed deeply upset by how much he felt he screwed up the mods for it and intends for the next season's mods to be more organized.

As for Joel... yeah, he's a bit sensitive, and chat can bust his balls kind of a lot, but he still delivers pretty damn quality content if you ask me. Lately he's explicitly been working on the next Scythelord album in his free time so I think that's why he's been a little flaky in terms of committing to streams or showing up in chat to apologize. He's under no obligation to answer questions about his own stream in another streamer's chat, and stream etiquette is that it's generally rude to even ask.

(And no shade toward Joel intended, he's admitted this himself - he isn't terribly tech savvy, so I bet some of the issues were because he legitimately doesn't know what he's doing. Thus why his mod was handling the modpacks.)

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
Looks like last night said mod apologized, he had accidentally merged the initial modpack and had no way to add on and edit anything in the previous pack. He seemed deeply upset by how much he felt he screwed up the mods for it and intends for the next season's mods to be more organized.

As for Joel... yeah, he's a bit sensitive, and chat can bust his balls kind of a lot, but he still delivers pretty damn quality content if you ask me. Lately he's explicitly been working on the next Scythelord album in his free time so I think that's why he's been a little flaky in terms of committing to streams or showing up in chat to apologize. He's under no obligation to answer questions about his own stream in another streamer's chat, and stream etiquette is that it's generally rude to even ask.

(And no shade toward Joel intended, he's admitted this himself - he isn't terribly tech savvy, so I bet some of the issues were because he legitimately doesn't know what he's doing. Thus why his mod was handling the modpacks.)
I wasn't implying he should, I was saying that people saw he was in Jerma's chat, he knew that people were waiting for him to stream in his own chat. I'm not saying he has to do ANYTHING. I'm just saying, that it'd be nice if he just said, Hey don't wait up, but then again he streams when he wants, so at times maybe he plans on streaming, but doesn't. I'd never imply he should speak about his stream in Jerma's stream.

I didn't see that the mod apologized, but if that was the case, I wished he'd informed Joel it was his fault for merging the mod pack, instead of having him believe whatever Joel believed, or maybe he did & Joel took it as, "Mods aren't updated because EA keeps updating, and the mods aren't updated" instead of, "I can't update the mods because I merged them, and the game keeps updating, so I can't change them right now".
I wish i could offer him help. I've seen issues where Mods merged by Sims Studios sometimes get stuck because it's over 1gb or two big, it has happened to me.

I guess, when I saw the stream, I saw him going,"it's hell" and Joel going, "Ea keeps updating the game...they should support mods" and all that, when that wasn't the issue and that Moderator knew that.Again it's just a nitpick from myself that made me not enjoy the stream, because as I said, I play the game, I also know the mod was having the issues, that it wasn't EA's fault.

Again, I really wish i could help the guy, I play the sims,i keep up with the modding community, shit, I'd even let Joel use my EA account since I own a good chunk of the DLC. I hope people don't think im jumping down anyone's throat. Don't know who lurks here but if any of the mods do, I'm sorry for being so aggressive about the mistake.

Last edited:

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
it's a lot of pressure on him, but I DO maintain that the issue could've been communicated better and handled better. I guess in order for him to figure out what mods needed to be updated, he'd have to get Joel's game, write down all the mods he has in game (next time keep the folder with the merged files somewhere before you merge them) and then write down all the mods that need to be updated. Or ask Joel to send him the mod file, look through the mods in game and see what mods he has installed.
I wonder how he even sends Joel the mods? Again, I'd love to help. Addding Mods to the Sims 4 is just putting shit in a folder and making sure you don't put script files in more than 1 folder deep. Then it's checking the Modders website when the game updates every once in a while. Which may be 1 or 2 times a month.

It's not that technical but Joel is busy and I know the Moderator in Charge works a lot. I guess as someone whose been playing Sims games for years, I'm looking at it from my perspective, in a chat full of people who don't play the games and just assume that Joel or even other chat members know what's going on.

Last edited:

A Sign

I WAS DOING RESEARCH I SWEAR!
kiwifarms.net
You could always try emailing Joel? I for one would love to see the misfit crew take on Magic, like let the CBT wizard actually learn some spells, there has to be some kind of "punch self in crouch" spell he could have cast on Good old Johnny Zest. I didn't see yet but is Bonzi Buddy dead or have that stupid demon spawning ability removed?

doctor bitchcraft

the visual depiction of untreated mental illness
kiwifarms.net
they put more demon-like characters to walk around and bonzi's face all over the sky or something but i have no idea. i think he's still alive?? haven't seen anything bout him in the last two streams

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Oinkma

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
@lololololagain Joel's Mods are absolute spergs, especially Leon the 34 year old autistic dragon furry who bans users when they are mean about his "art" or say something "problematic" – but let's not be unfair here.

krillian.PNG

kirillian.PNG

Kirillian knows, it's just Joel (and chat for that matter) who decides to be a tard by ignoring his messages.

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
@lololololagain Joel's Mods are absolute spergs, especially Leon the 34 year old autistic dragon furry who bans users when they are mean about his "art" or say something "problematic" – but let's not be unfair here.

View attachment 1036357
View attachment 1036361
Kirillian knows, it's just Joel (and chat for that matter) who decides to be a tard by ignoring his messages.
I didn't see these, had I saw these I'd not said what I said, thanks so much for showing me this and I have a lot of respect for Krillian for speaking on it. I like Leon but I do find it weird that he constantly talks about his fetishes. I think Kiri might've saw what I posted and understood it completely. As I said, I saw he did say during the stream that "EA does sort of support mods" so I was harsh on him when my issues was really with Joel & chat's comments. It's so easy to go, "Fuck EA, Blame this or that" because whose going to fight it? And again, most people don't play the sims. I was being a little bit of a baby here, and trying to integrate into this thread.
Here's the post from reddit. It always makes me feel good to see people not just let things slide, Kiri saw the bandwagon and misinformation, and addressed it. I can do nothing but respect that, because I doubt barely anyone but me and the few people who called it out during the stream noticed Joel's comments or even blamed Kiri (or know) that he handles mods or the situation.

Attachments

Last edited:

Oinkma

thot destroyer
kiwifarms.net
I've been looking around this thread for about a year and a half, and I haven't heard of some of these users in a couple years so I'd like to add my speculation and ounce of knowledge to the conversation. I've been in the community since August 2011, and can recognize a lot of screen names from the livestream and chatango days. To start, you guys can take what I say with a grain of salt, since I am a new account and my credibility is understandably debatable.
With that being said, I like to think SgtFgt is honest. I remember her posting on 4chan that the drama with Vinny was fake with a photo of herself verifying it was her (I think you can still find this on the yuki.la archives if you type her user). There were also chatango messages that had apparently came from her saying that Vinny leaked it. That same chat log has a lot of people thinking that Vinny had a girlfriend at the time, but that was actually in reference to Joel, who was dating Rev's girlfriend's sister in 2014 and had recently gotten back with her after some issues. I'm not sure if SgtFgt lied about being with Joel either, but that's not anything I'm too curious to know about.
just_maureen used to be around in 2015 and I remember her going to PAX and TMG of that year. She also went to dinner with Vinny and a few of the other streamers one night and posted a pic to follow. I think she was involved with Vinny for awhile because he used to follow her twitter back then. He doesn't follow her anymore, but I hear she's a nice gal from what I knew of her in 2015.
I thought MajorasCat was linked more to Mike than Vinny? They may have had something going on in late 2015 into 2016, but this is mere speculation. I know Fred still replies to her every once in while, because Fred is Fred and likes pretty e-girls, lol.
I don't know hi_yeena, other than she posted on the booru. Her and Vinny may have had something, they may have not. I have no clue. If that's the case, then she sounds like she can keep a secret.
It wouldn't surprise me if Vinny was ever linked to the female streamers at some point, but I don't think he would do something that dumb and then tell someone. Then again, this is Vinny we're speaking about.
It also wouldn't surprise me if Vin and Shannguin were messing around IRL and/or online. Their interests are really similar and he enjoys her booru art.
In 2017 he was also messaging a less well known girl YouTuber on Instagram, but I don't remember her name at the moment. Though not many people knew about this-- until she sent herself hate mail to get attention from it, which likely severed any further contact since he is a VERY private person. That's all I remember from that interaction.
As of recently, people on 4chan think Vinny and Cryptidkitten are messing around as well, which is possible. She doesn't live too far from NYC and goes to a lot of events that he attends. Again, I don't know Cryptid personally, but she comes off as a respectful person, and I do feel bad for the amount of creeps that post about her on 4chan. She, like Shann, likes a lot of the same things as Vinny so that idea isn't too far-fetched.
Oinkma, I like to think I know who you are, but I'm honestly not sure. Maybe you're Vinny? Or IncomingNumbers. Maybe even Dem or some other person that's been casted from the community for whatever purpose. Hell, you might even be Vappy for all I know! But if by chance you were the same person that was linked to the Skype dilemma with Fred back in the day, I'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off because that shit was ridiculous. If not, let me know if you have anything from that time. I don't know how close you are to Vinny for him to tell you every girl he's messaged, but if you have anyone recent that you know he's chatted with, I'd be interested to hear what kind of dirt you have and see if our info/sources match. Then again, you haven't posted in nearly a week, so I'm not expecting an immediate answer.
In short, I know that Vinny has been linked to members of chat. This is not a surprise at all, considering we're coming up on ten years of vinesauce existing online: there's bound to be some boredom and curiosity in him to dig that grave for himself. It's obvious he has no shame in getting involved with girls in chat, and who knows how often he does this? His songs about attachment sound pretty fitting for the kind of stuff he gets involved with when it comes to this sort of gossip. I'm not slandering him or saying that he's some sleazy, womanizing piece of shit, but I think karma is going to bite him in the ass if he gets involved with the wrong person. Sorry to add to the conversation nearly a week after the initial post, but I'd like to answer some questions people may have about the community back then and stuff. Truthfully, I have nothing against Vinny as a person, the other streamers, the girls mentioned, or Vinesauce as a conglomerate. I won't give out my user from back in the day because I didn't chat too frequently, but I'm always up to drive down memory lane with the Vinesauce community.
i am not vinny but yes i do know him personally.
i didnt bother replying to fan girls sperging at me but you seem like you have a brain.
vinny said and i quote,sgtfgt used to get drunk and act like a slut on chatango. i dont know or care if the chat logs are fake but the drama between them is very real. she is a slut who attaches herself to streamers and rages when they get tired of her.
maureen is also known for fucking Danny sexbang from game grumps and then posting about what a sick fuck he was on her twitter. she did the exact same thing to vinny then deleted her old twitter when she got called out.
jen and vinny have hooked up on multiple occasions and him and limes also sexted.
majorascat was involved with vinny for about 1 year before leaving vinesauce. pretty sure mike had a thing for her and she liked him but vinny didnt let him do anything with her.
hi_yeena was involved with vinny for a while before the same thing with happened with mike he liked her but vinny prevented anything from happening between them out of jealousy. her and vinny slept together.
shann is obsessed with him and doesnt leave him alone for 3 minutes without constantly messaging him but thats what happens when you fuck a fan girl.
currently him and cryptickitten are involved. she seems sane enough so maybe theyll end up together.
bun_time has been involved with both mike and vinny. she left vinesauce and went to mikes community after her and vinny didnt work out.

for anyone who doesnt believe me i will say again message any of these egirls and fucking ask them. a lot of them are not in good terms with the vinesauce community and will probably be more than happy to gossip about the streamers.

enjoy.

Vlinny Chan

❄❄❄WINTER-CHAN IS HERE!!❄❄❄
kiwifarms.net
i am not vinny but yes i do know him personally.
i didnt bother replying to fan girls sperging at me but you seem like you have a brain.
vinny said and i quote,sgtfgt used to get drunk and act like a slut on chatango. i dont know or care if the chat logs are fake but the drama between them is very real. she is a slut who attaches herself to streamers and rages when they get tired of her.
maureen is also known for fucking Danny sexbang from game grumps and then posting about what a sick fuck he was on her twitter. she did the exact same thing to vinny then deleted her old twitter when she got called out.
jen and vinny have hooked up on multiple occasions and him and limes also sexted.
majorascat was involved with vinny for about 1 year before leaving vinesauce. pretty sure mike had a thing for her and she liked him but vinny didnt let him do anything with her.
hi_yeena was involved with vinny for a while before the same thing with happened with mike he liked her but vinny prevented anything from happening between them out of jealousy. her and vinny slept together.
shann is obsessed with him and doesnt leave him alone for 3 minutes without constantly messaging him but thats what happens when you fuck a fan girl.
currently him and cryptickitten are involved. she seems sane enough so maybe theyll end up together.
bun_time has been involved with both mike and vinny. she left vinesauce and went to mikes community after her and vinny didnt work out.

for anyone who doesnt believe me i will say again message any of these egirls and fucking ask them. a lot of them are not in good terms with the vinesauce community and will probably be more than happy to gossip about the streamers.

enjoy.
This is cool and all, but can you post some screenshots or some shit so we have a little more than just your word and "go fucking ask them?"

Seriously. I'm too busy/lazy for this shit.

Oinkma

thot destroyer
kiwifarms.net
This is cool and all, but can you post some screenshots or some shit so we have a little more than just your word and "go fucking ask them?"

Seriously. I'm too busy/lazy for this shit.
post screenshots of what? our skype calls? vinny isnt as stupid as he seems. all the shit talking he does is in calls. hes not about to type up a 10 page document of all the women hes seduced and thrown to the side over the years. plus im not about to post any screenshots with our chats included because it would reveal who i am to both vinny & the egirls & that means no more dirt for anyone :)

i don’t believe anyone knows that i STILL speak to him to this day. is he my friend? he considers me one. i see his toxic and womanizing behaviour and just want to let others know before he gets himself into some kind of blackmailing trap.

Last edited:

Vlinny Chan

kiwifarms.net
post screenshots of what? our skype calls? vinny isnt as stupid as he seems. all the shit talking he does is in calls. hes not about to type up a 10 page document of all the women hes seduced and thrown to the side over the years. plus im not about to post any screenshots with our chats included because it would reveal who i am to both vinny & the egirls & that means no more dirt for anyone :)

i don’t believe anyone knows that i STILL speak to him to this day. is he my friend? he considers me one. i see his toxic and womanizing behaviour and just want to let others know before he gets himself into some kind of blackmailing trap.
Post what you can and black out your name dude, or no one's going to believe you.

Oinkma

thot destroyer
kiwifarms.net
Post what you can and black out your name dude, or no one's going to believe you.
no one has to believe me then. i know what i know.
And yeah no shit black out your name. It’s not the name that would reveal me,it would be the chats the WE had,as in me and vinny. He would know who i am right away.
and like I already said, he talks about these things on CALLS. i dont have our calls recorded.

if youre too lazy to get confirmation i am indeed not bullshitting, than perhaps you shouldnt be so invested in this particular drama.

Oinkma

thot destroyer
kiwifarms.net
i will show you guys i am in contact with him. heres his first account that he abandoned followed by his new one.
this the last thing i am posting.
believe me or dont. im not getting any egirls out of this so who fucking cares lmao.

if you still aren’t satisfied you could,you know,not be a pussy and ask them yourself.

Last edited:

Vlinny Chan

kiwifarms.net
it would be the chats the WE had,as in me and vinny. He would know who i am right away.
All fucking well then. Who cares what Vinny thinks if he's sleeping with 10 maybe 20 girls. He probably doesn't know what kiwifarms even is.
and like I already said, he talks about these things on CALLS. i dont have our calls recorded.
Then start recording your calls then. Do something. There's more than one way to skin a cat, y'know?
if youre too lazy to get confirmation i am indeed not bullshitting, than perhaps you shouldnt be so invested in this particular drama.
Hey man. I got finals to worry about so I'm more than busy. And I can be invested in drama if I want to, dick.

Contribute something of substance or stop wasting our time. For all we know, your making shit up.

A Sign

I WAS DOING RESEARCH I SWEAR!
kiwifarms.net
IF you REALLY got the sauce and don't want to show it HERE then PM people who might just wanna look at some old drama.

But for real, who really cares how many girls he may or may not have fucked? as long as they were the legal age.

Hell a few years back in chat some chick was like "Hey Vinny did you get my nudes?" I was about to PM them saying careful with that kinda stuff but backed off, not my horse not my rodeo.

As long as they wont #MeToo him, who cares if a few thots sent nudes, every streamer who is even semi popular gets them anyway.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why you feel inclined to show up on Kiwi Farms and play superficial, proverbial Karma Police for a nearly 40 year old man who hasn't necessarily done anything morally reprehensible. You have the burden of proof, it's not our job to go looking for it. Plus, there is a rule on other sub-forums of using screencaps so users know you aren't just pulling accusations out of your ass. SgtFgt is here ( @Shit Is Fake Fam ) and she did not immediately confirm your bold claims the first time you showed up either.

But then again, not sure why you're so aggravated by who another man sleeps with.

P.S.: The fact that you're supposedly in contact with him says nothing. For all we know, you could be a bitter so-called 'e-girl' that he rejected. Provide something of substance.

P.P.S: If you really are his friend and think you're doing him a favour to prevent him from getting into 'blackmailing', you should have taken up your concerns with him privately, not attempt to cause an internet slapfight by stirring the pot publicly. Airing somebody else's dirty laundry doesn't make you a good friend.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino