Vinesauce -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I kinda zone out when the music or star wars/trek talk starts cause I'm not into that at all. What I enjoy the most is IRL stories such as the staple clown incident he talked about in his Twilight princess playthrough.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
It was made during the Black Mesa stream when Vinny was talking about Luigi giving birth. For the record I’m like 80% sure it was made ironically but it’s still pretty hilarious none the less.

EDIT:
Just an interesting comment I found on the last Black Mesa youtube upload.
View attachment 1076254
I haven't watched this lifeless fucker in a few years; wasn't his lack of chat interaction his exact thing? Drama could be going on and he would just be laughing at the game. This sounds completely unlike him, and even more-so knowing the community has only become more full of drama than ever.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched this lifeless fucker in a few years; wasn't his lack of chat interaction his exact thing? Drama could be going on and he would just be laughing at the game. This sounds completely unlike him, and even more-so knowing the community has only become more full of drama than ever.
Ignoring chat drama and bullshit yes, usually, but he's always talked with his chat. He does it more often than he used to tho.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Vinny is taking a break starting today while he upgrades his computer. Supposed to last 2-7 days or so depending on if he gets bored.
Kinda sucks cuz I started using his livestreams to sleep to, but he deserves a good break. Internet funnymen need their time off just like we all do.

salsa

resident monky
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely hope that Vinny takes a least a week off or more extended time away from the streams sometime soon. Not just for PC fix-ups, but because he deserves time to get away from the community from time to time. I know he's mentioned that he doesn't like going away from the stream for long periods of time, but sometimes it's good to take a moment to escape that environment and have time to reprioritize stuff outside of the internet. This is not to say that Vinny is a total shut-in from outside stuff, but it'd be cool for him to go on an actual vacation somewhere for a week or so and not think about what stuff he has to get done for the stream or whatever things he worries about in regards to what he does.

Though if he did take a break from streaming, I can't imagine the clusterfuck of emails he'd have to return to with people screaming "BINYOT DID U DIE?!?1/1?1? WHERE VOOBO PLS STREAM UNDERTALE OR ELSE UR CANCELLED :mad:"

Last edited:

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
This year feels like it could be great for Joel. For some reason his streams feel really fresh and there hasn't been one I haven't laughed at lately, even if it was a game I'm not interested in. I'm not a huge fan of Jerma (although he seems like an ok bloke), but when he's doing Co-op streams with Joel it's quite fun.

I haven't enjoyed Vinny that much lately and only found myself tuning in bi-weekly if there's something interesting on Sunday. Don't know if anyone can relate, but his streams have been really boring to me lately (because of the games he's currently playing and he seems a bit sleepy at times). However, if I recall correctly he's planning on streaming Mario 64 DS this month which I'm definitely looking forward to since his Mario 64 stream 2(?) years ago was great for both background noise and entertainment.

Happy belated new year to you all, friends.

Monsieur Guillotine

Performative Boomer
kiwifarms.net
Aaaand he's already back.

I get the feeling from observing Vinny that he's not a very happy man off-camera. He has very sad eyes and looks like he doesn't smile very often. He says he goes out with friends, but it seems like that doesn't happen all that often, like he has to force himself out of his bubble. It seems like streaming is one thing that he genuinely enjoys doing, something that makes him really happy, so I can't imagine he'd want to pull away from it for too long. I could be totally off-base, but that's the impression I get.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling from observing Vinny that he's not a very happy man off-camera. He has very sad eyes and looks like he doesn't smile very often. He says he goes out with friends, but it seems like that doesn't happen all that often, like he has to force himself out of his bubble. It seems like streaming is one thing that he genuinely enjoys doing, something that makes him really happy, so I can't imagine he'd want to pull away from it for too long. I could be totally off-base, but that's the impression I get.

He's definitely an introverted guy, so you aren't super far off the mark, but I also think part of that permanently sleepy/sad persona is for show, to make fans less interested in his personal life. (Not that it works, but still.) If you watch any of his older videos that were made with friends, he has a pretty obvious fun energy going on that even some of his best content (like the old Super Mario 2 Corruptions, or The Fantastic Game) doesn't match, even if the videos themselves are terrible. He also looks the most cheerful in pictures that were taken in places where he was with his friends, like the famous Sauce Boss picture, which gives the impression of a guy who lights up when he's with people he genuinely likes.

In fairness, most of that was years ago and he definitely does have a much more mellow outlook nowadays - very likely due to him getting older - but I don't think he's some full on sad boy, either. It's just how he appears to us as viewers.

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
joelbruh.PNG

Sometimes offline chat can be hilarious with its autism. :story:
The guy/girl was banned for spam and being a degenerate (something about girldick spam, overuse of granddad and other Twitch emotes that mods got tired of deleting, and "what if Joel's mom..." stuff ) , Joel told him he's not gonna unban him via email so in return he created an alt, talking shit, announcing who he is in chat a few hours later (apparently Joel's been lurking in offline chat for quite a while today) and then going into "I was only pretending to be rétarded" mode once Joel came out of the dark. Never change, chat.

stinkmeaner

Based and Stinkpilled
kiwifarms.net
Aaaand he's already back.

It's hard to really say. I think he just does that for his stream character like V-Dub or Joel