Vinesauce -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

titty skeleton

bones are transphobic :/
kiwifarms.net
So here's something I came up with recently: What's your favorite or most memorable Vinesauce moment? This could be a video, community happening, specific stream etc etc.

I occasionally remember this video from Vinny and Commie:

It's not even a funny joke at this point, it's an 8 year old video on a meme I haven't seen in years, but I remember it fondly for whatever reason. It reminds me of the old Vineswim bumps on the autopilot. Vinesauce AP was the best shit for finding weird and niche youtube videos. I remember finding that weird finnish kid there and my first exposure to gachimuchi. Good times.

So what are your favorite Vinesauce moments or clips?

stinkmeaner

Based and Stinkpilled
kiwifarms.net
So here's something I came up with recently: What's your favorite or most memorable Vinesauce moment? This could be a video, community happening, specific stream etc etc.

I occasionally remember this video from Vinny and Commie:

It's not even a funny joke at this point, it's an 8 year old video on a meme I haven't seen in years, but I remember it fondly for whatever reason. It reminds me of the old Vineswim bumps on the autopilot. Vinesauce AP was the best shit for finding weird and niche youtube videos. I remember finding that weird finnish kid there and my first exposure to gachimuchi. Good times.

So what are your favorite Vinesauce moments or clips?
That time he did FF7 corruptions
The Super Mario Bros Super Shop 64
When he played OFF
Supre Smesh Bras

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
When chat tricked Vinny into thinking there was a bug in his room right after he had a war with a stinkbug.
His Game & Wario sketches too
aftermath (after talking about eShop prices for a bit):

Last edited:

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so, i havent watched the stream, whats this about 'grandad' 's death?

Forest of Ire

kiwifarms.net
Joel played the legitimate ("legitimate") Grand Dad bootleg cartridge, all the way through to the end. In essence it was just a Hardcore Friday of The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy. Pretty okay platformer, highlight was when he told chat to spam the Grand Dad emote at lightspeed.

A Sign

YEAAAA BARN
kiwifarms.net
Joel re-drawing pokemon is my fave from Joel

And his MM1 drawings

@AbyssStarer posted my fave Vinny ones so no need for me to post any Vinny ones, aside from the full Mario 64 Chaos Edtion

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Aside from his AI dungeon streams, the first thing that comes to mind was the Fuck bees moment from games repainted. The first time I saw it I absolutely lost my shit.

Oinkma

thot destroyer
kiwifarms.net
look like i was right hah
54434258-A429-473E-8977-18CB9BE6904B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

salsa

resident monky
kiwifarms.net
Honestly we're just speculating things. None of this gossip is meant to hurt anyone or necessarily bad mouth the people involved with any streamer. If these people haven't caused problems, why bother targeting them? I personally just wanted to laugh at the few people that did try to bring attention to their hookups and stuff, which is why I made my initial post. So why you went and outed yourself like that is beyond me, but for someone that claims to be Vinny's good friend or whatever, it seems really silly and pathetic to run your mouth and then snitch on yourself.

Let the streamers fuck people and get fucked by people on their own time.

But yeah, in terms of favorite Vinesauce memories, this is the only thing that comes to mind at the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPbfdrvBavk&t=43s

I'll be sure to add more funnies here soon, but usually any weird story thats mentioned is golden.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
look like i was right hah

That proves literally nothing except that she now knows her name was mentioned here, presumably because you hassled her until she acknowledged it. So, congrats? You sure did confirm that she exists. We're all very proud of you.

In terms of favorite Vinesauce memories, there are so many that come to mind, but I'll go ahead and pull out a less commonly known one - the old group stream of The Hidden has an amazing story from Joel that is short, sweet, and to the point, and he tells it here (timestamp intentional). The entire video is gold, but that moment which it ends on is absolutely priceless, and even though the story is maybe 20 seconds max, I still think it's one of the funniest fucking things Joel has ever said.