Vinesauce -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Piranha Pleb

Plantposting since the Trashfire began
kiwifarms.net
you want them bro
Nice phone pic bro, try naming it something next time phoneposter. By the way a simple look at her Twitter shows anyone with a brain how you couldn't be more inept at choosing an image off of Google to larp with. She looks very different from the random e-girl you posted. lurk moar larpfriend.

725281830-836

kiwifarms.net
E-girl here. Just letting Oinkma know that most of their information is incorrect and they are clearly trying to gain some kind of reputation. None of us want to answer questions on twitter about who fucked who. Those "leaked nudes" don't belong to any of us, in fact, no nudes have been leaked at all.

You are trying to demonize some streamer who hasn't really done much. Personally, I haven't spoken to him in over 3 years, but we are still on decent terms. I can't speak for all the girls, but yeah.

Anyway, just stopped by to clarify some things. I understand why some people might be curious.

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
E-girl here. Just letting Oinkma know that most of their information is incorrect and they are clearly trying to gain some kind of reputation. None of us want to answer questions on twitter about who fucked who. Those "leaked nudes" don't belong to any of us, in fact, no nudes have been leaked at all.

You are trying to demonize some streamer who hasn't really done much. Personally, I haven't spoken to him in over 3 years, but we are still on decent terms. I can't speak for all the girls, but yeah.

Anyway, just stopped by to clarify some things. I understand why some people might be curious.

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

Not at all a surprise to hear this, but it's always good to have more confirmation. I think most of us were pretty certain they were full of shit, and I can guarantee no one wanted them to go around and start hassling these girls about shit that happened years ago. Whoever they are, they've got a complex for sure.

Anyone see this yet?

It's so fun hearing Joel do musical stuff. I've said it many times before, but he's got a real ear for composition, and even when he's just fucking around he can create some pretty awesome stuff that I think most people would struggle to make in a serious attempt. I'd be really curious to hear him do a serious album from a genre other than metal, too.

A Sign

YEAAAA BARN
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like Joel unlike Vinny with his band (he explores a little outside of just rock music) underestimates his talent or he hides it, maybe?

As for "E-girl" thanks, I was figuring oink was just a 4chan fail troll but now they are coming off as having some kind of sjw with a creepy parasocial "relationship"/obsession with Vinny.

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like Joel underestimates his talent or he hides it, maybe?

You know, I've thought about this a lot. Joel has been playing guitar for 11 years now (I'm basing that off of him saying he'd been playing for 10 at the start of last year) but actually manages to play much better than that. He's 26, to get this good when you're only starting to learn at 16 is very rare, the only exception that comes to mind is Tom Morello (he was like oh shit I have to catch up and practiced for 8 hours per day from then until he was 21).

One thing I considered is that maybe Joel doesn't underestimate himself, but actively hides his full potential because it'd probably be quite easy to find him in an actual band if we knew his real style (i believe aside from Scythelord and the parody band, he's playing in a third one otherwise I wouldn't be able to understand how he's at a lot of metal shows backstage without a special ticket)

Edit:

Did anyone notice that Joel has been talking about his college time quite frequently? It's strange because all we knew was that he's a high school dropout, so him suddenly having gone to college is weird especially with the schedule he's been having for years. He frequently slips up when he says "uh, like 9 years ago" - that doesn't make sense because how can you graduate college at 17 when you dropped out of high school and worked in logistics before your streaming career took off? Is he doing this to build a connection with the new people in the audience? I wouldn't even think this much about it if it weren't for his "my English was so great I actually didn't have to do X and they let me host a radio show in English because..." stuff.

Not trying to start anything since I love this guy, but I can't be the only older viewer who finds this a bit strange?

Last edited:

Forest of Ire

kiwifarms.net
As far as I understand it, he said he finished his education after he moved back up to northern Sweden. He has a post somewhere, I think on his old Tumblr, talking about what school was like for him. Edit: Here, also noting he says he skipped a year.

As for the college confusion, the Swedish school system doesn't line up all that neatly with other systems. You're in primary education until about 9th grade, then gymnasium, where you pick your study focus, for a few years before moving onto college, which they call high school (högskola, literally high school) if it suits you.

Last edited:

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone notice that Joel has been talking about his college time quite frequently? It's strange because all we knew was that he's a high school dropout, so him suddenly having gone to college is weird especially with the schedule he's been having for years. He frequently slips up when he says "uh, like 9 years ago" - that doesn't make sense because how can you graduate college at 17 when you dropped out of high school and worked in logistics before your streaming career took off? Is he doing this to build a connection with the new people in the audience? I wouldn't even think this much about it if it weren't for his "my English was so great I actually didn't have to do X and they let me host a radio show in English because..." stuff.

Not trying to start anything since I love this guy, but I can't be the only older viewer who finds this a bit strange?

It's certainly not just you; I've been noticing this a lot myself, and I find it pretty confusing too, considering how directly contradictory it is to the information he's shared with us in the past.

Joel doesn't really seem like the "keeping up with the Joneses" type, especially given his career path, but as he's getting older now it's entirely possible that his feelings toward his education have changed. I think he did start taking classes again sometime in 2014/2015, as that's the first time I remember him suddenly transitioning from talking about work to talking about school, and I remember his streams were pretty short and infrequent during that time, as well. So I feel like he's now trying to patch over the years between him dropping out of high school and him starting up college again by muddying the waters.

Most new fans won't know the difference, even though there IS contradictory information out there - the video of him playing Drunk Dark Souls from 2013 is a great example, since he states in it that he has work the next day, even though he would've been 19 or 20 and definitely in school, based on what he's been saying more recently. The problem is that the contradictory information is so few and far between due to poor archiving that there's very little to go off of in that regard.

This could also be part of his new bid to obscure the truth about his personal life, which we discussed a little earlier in the thread; for maybe 2 or 3 years now, he's stopped sharing as much personal stuff as he used to, and is pretty vague about his present circumstances and even stuff from his past that's in any way indicative of who he is as a person. I'm guessing that after his popularity spiked, he decided to take a page out of Vinny's book and reel in his interactions with fans. That might also mean lying about his education and the fact that he dropped out, possibly to make his life seem less interesting and to convince fans not to pry into it? That's the only other justification I can think of, since it's a really weird thing to lie about no matter how you slice it.

As for the college confusion, the Swedish school system doesn't line up all that neatly with other systems. You're in primary education until about 9th grade, then gymnasium, where you pick your study focus, for a few years before moving onto college, which they call high school (högskola, literally high school) if it suits you.

That's interesting! I definitely didn't know all that. I think it sort of raises more questions than it answers, though; if "college" (meaning general higher education) is called "high school" in Swedish, was Joel doing a direct translation of the name originally, meaning he'd always been talking about dropping out of college? Or is he aware of the correlation with grade school in North America/some parts of Europe, and WAS talking about dropping out of grade school? If it's the former, that fits a little bit better timeline-wise with what he's currently been saying about his schooling, but doesn't explain how he was able to work so many jobs during the time when he would've been in school. (I also remember him mentioning working in some crap factory job after grade school.) If it's the latter, the new knowledge doesn't really change much aside from giving us some more context on where he was in life when he started streaming.

Forest of Ire

kiwifarms.net
With regards to his working jobs during his school time, something to consider is if he was in gymnasium during that time, it isn't like American school where it's 6 hours of straight classes. It's actually composed a bit more like college, with classes you attend throughout the week and days off if you don't have a class on a given day. It's entirely plausible given that setup. Gymnasium isn't even compulsory, for that matter.

I want to say his referring to dropping out was actually just for college (our understanding of college, that is) and not primary/secondary school.

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
Joel admits that he barricades himself in his apartment and has severe anxiety dealing with people stalking him. It's not shocking to believe that he has lied in order to throw people off.
It's times like this I wish KF had an equivalent to the old Facepunch "sympathy" react. :feels: sorta fits that purpose but it's really only for using in a positive "I like that!" sense.