Vinesauce -

Piranha Pleb

Plantposting since the Trashfire began
kiwifarms.net
you want them bro
Nice phone pic bro, try naming it something next time phoneposter. By the way a simple look at her Twitter shows anyone with a brain how you couldn't be more inept at choosing an image off of Google to larp with. She looks very different from the random e-girl you posted. lurk moar larpfriend.

725281830-836

kiwifarms.net
E-girl here. Just letting Oinkma know that most of their information is incorrect and they are clearly trying to gain some kind of reputation. None of us want to answer questions on twitter about who fucked who. Those "leaked nudes" don't belong to any of us, in fact, no nudes have been leaked at all.

You are trying to demonize some streamer who hasn't really done much. Personally, I haven't spoken to him in over 3 years, but we are still on decent terms. I can't speak for all the girls, but yeah.

Anyway, just stopped by to clarify some things. I understand why some people might be curious.

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
E-girl here. Just letting Oinkma know that most of their information is incorrect and they are clearly trying to gain some kind of reputation. None of us want to answer questions on twitter about who fucked who. Those "leaked nudes" don't belong to any of us, in fact, no nudes have been leaked at all.

You are trying to demonize some streamer who hasn't really done much. Personally, I haven't spoken to him in over 3 years, but we are still on decent terms. I can't speak for all the girls, but yeah.

Anyway, just stopped by to clarify some things. I understand why some people might be curious.

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

Not at all a surprise to hear this, but it's always good to have more confirmation. I think most of us were pretty certain they were full of shit, and I can guarantee no one wanted them to go around and start hassling these girls about shit that happened years ago. Whoever they are, they've got a complex for sure.

Anyone see this yet?

It's so fun hearing Joel do musical stuff. I've said it many times before, but he's got a real ear for composition, and even when he's just fucking around he can create some pretty awesome stuff that I think most people would struggle to make in a serious attempt. I'd be really curious to hear him do a serious album from a genre other than metal, too.

A Sign

YEAAAA BARN
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like Joel unlike Vinny with his band (he explores a little outside of just rock music) underestimates his talent or he hides it, maybe?

As for "E-girl" thanks, I was figuring oink was just a 4chan fail troll but now they are coming off as having some kind of sjw with a creepy parasocial "relationship"/obsession with Vinny.

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like Joel underestimates his talent or he hides it, maybe?

You know, I've thought about this a lot. Joel has been playing guitar for 11 years now (I'm basing that off of him saying he'd been playing for 10 at the start of last year) but actually manages to play much better than that. He's 26, to get this good when you're only starting to learn at 16 is very rare, the only exception that comes to mind is Tom Morello (he was like oh shit I have to catch up and practiced for 8 hours per day from then until he was 21).

One thing I considered is that maybe Joel doesn't underestimate himself, but actively hides his full potential because it'd probably be quite easy to find him in an actual band if we knew his real style (i believe aside from Scythelord and the parody band, he's playing in a third one otherwise I wouldn't be able to understand how he's at a lot of metal shows backstage without a special ticket)

Edit:

Did anyone notice that Joel has been talking about his college time quite frequently? It's strange because all we knew was that he's a high school dropout, so him suddenly having gone to college is weird especially with the schedule he's been having for years. He frequently slips up when he says "uh, like 9 years ago" - that doesn't make sense because how can you graduate college at 17 when you dropped out of high school and worked in logistics before your streaming career took off? Is he doing this to build a connection with the new people in the audience? I wouldn't even think this much about it if it weren't for his "my English was so great I actually didn't have to do X and they let me host a radio show in English because..." stuff.

Not trying to start anything since I love this guy, but I can't be the only older viewer who finds this a bit strange?

Last edited: