Vinesauce -

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1168924

Well, if you all thought resting sad face Vinny is something to behold, have bewildered Vinny instead.

This picture brings me immense joy, not gonna lie. Probably my favorite PAX East/Convention Vinny picture ever, and there've been some good'uns over the years.
If there's one, and I mean ONE picture in the history of Vinesauce to show how far the distance between Vinny and the community has grown it's this one.

This is the perfect "what happened in the last 6 years..." face and i can't stop laughing.

Vlinny Chan

Professional holocaust denier, at your service.
kiwifarms.net
This is something I've been wondering for a while that I keep noticing in his PAX/con photos. Is it just me, or does Vinny have abnormally wide hips? The overcoat he's wearing in those pictures are not helping ether.

• Autistic
Reactions: formershroomeryuser

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
This is something I've been wondering for a while that I keep noticing in his PAX/con photos. Is it just me, or does Vinny have abnormally wide hips? The overcoat he's wearing in those pictures are not helping ether.
They got wider as he's gotten older, I have this strange memory of him saying his metabolism is slowly giving up because he relied too much on it without working out which is why he has to watch out with what he's eating now. And that's probably the reason why he talked so much about learning how to cook now/doing the dishes during a brb for a while, if anyone remembers those streams some time in 2018. I like to call it the diet Vinny era.

Vlinny Chan

kiwifarms.net
They got wider as he's gotten older, I have this strange memory of him saying his metabolism is slowly giving up because he relied too much on it without working out which is why he has to watch out with what he's eating now.
HAHAHA he's such a twink that he has to go on weight loss diets like a girl! Otherwise, everythings going straight to his birthers. :story:

Joking. I'm being a bully.

Haishou

Rotten Redwood
kiwifarms.net
You know, I was about to question why Joel's art sections can sometimes be more bizarre than Vinny's. After tonight stream, though, I can see why…

Vlinny Chan

kiwifarms.net
Vinny's gonna give birth to many beautiful and healthy children.
Vinny reproduces asexually to create clones that will reproduce themselves exponentially to take over the earth. Where else do you think Vdub and Vineschnozz came from and why he seems so uninterested in women despite his good looks and money? It's all according to the plan.

Reactions: Cryogonal

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
Probably not of much interest but last night around 3 hours and 15-25 minutes during Vinny's Shadow of the Colossus stream the official CashApp Twitch account showed up and gifted a ton of subs, then left. Vinny has been quite confused by this (which is funny since the confused Vinny face is an emote now) and some people in Chat have been speculating that it was an ad/Vinny sponsor that went wrong because he wasn't paying attention to them. I honestly believe that it was really just a strange coincidence.

As far as Joel goes (and yes, I've literally done nothing but watch their streams last night) apparently his father is still sick and Joel had to end the stream because he was already 45 minutes late (he promised to cook lunch for his dad since he's apparently too weak to get up by himself still, even if Joel said he just "has the flu".)

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Probably not of much interest but last night around 3 hours and 15-25 minutes during Vinny's Shadow of the Colossus stream the official CashApp Twitch account showed up and gifted a ton of subs, then left. Vinny has been quite confused by this (which is funny since the confused Vinny face is an emote now) and some people in Chat have been speculating that it was an ad/Vinny sponsor that went wrong because he wasn't paying attention to them. I honestly believe that it was really just a strange coincidence.

As far as Joel goes (and yes, I've literally done nothing but watch their streams last night) apparently his father is still sick and Joel had to end the stream because he was already 45 minutes late (he promised to cook lunch for his dad since he's apparently too weak to get up by himself still, even if Joel said he just "has the flu".)
The fact that it was the official CashApp account is really fucking weird. The sponsor guess seems a little farfetched, but plausible, but in all honesty I can't see it being simply a coincidence either. Sounds to me like some 20 year old CashApp intern is about to get their ass handed to them!

I really hope Joel's dad pulls through. It's been quite a long time for it to be the flu - I understand that flu strains mutate and can have unmanageable symptoms that last much longer, but it's been at least two weeks by this point. I'm sure Joel is shaken up by it, too, but it's really good of him to try and manage both. I'd honestly prefer it if he took a few weeks off of streaming to take care of both his dad and himself without any obligations. I'm sure he could use a break.

Tags
None