Vinesauce -

Windex Drinker

kiwifarms.net
joel's lowkey such a sweet fella, takes care of his dad while sick and probably provides for them too. my question is that how do his parents react to him yelling if he does still live home
He lives on his own in an apartment building I believe. So the real question is what his neighbors think of him, or his landlord for that matter.

• Agree
Reactions: MustardPants

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
joel's lowkey such a sweet fella, takes care of his dad while sick and probably provides for them too. my question is that how do his parents react to him yelling if he does still live home
If we can believe him, Joel has been living on his own since 2015, if I remember correctly his parents divorced when he was in his teens and he decided to go with his dad which is why he has to travel to god knows where when he's visiting his mom and the rest of the family for Christmas.

Judging by his Twitter posts (rare ones where he shows his room or stuff outside his window) he's living in one of those three family apartment buildings on the first floor. I believe he also received a noise complaint a few weeks ago, which is why he (someone correct me if I'm mixing the stream that happened in up) turned his voice down when his neighbors started talking and the sound of it came closer and closer during Signal Simulator.

I also believe he doesn't have the best relationship with his neighbors, a few times now they've played really loud music and oddly enough always when Joel was streaming/being loud at first.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else find it weird how easily Joel loses his shit? It takes barely anything to make this dude bust a gut laughing. It's not a bad thing or anything, of course, just a curious trait. I've just never seen anyone be entertained so easily. It's really obvious in his recent popcorn stream.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
One of my fave Vinny things is him trying to remember the name of OoT Link's voice actor and getting it slightly to massively wrong each time. I don't actually mind it, I just find it amusing.
He trusts his chat for info too much. One time when he played Darkest Dungeon he got trolled when somebody told him to put his firewood on a curio. People loved trolling streamers like that for DD so I don't know why he didn't see it coming.

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
Joel has outdone himself with his 9 hour stream today, first he told people to stop PogChamping and pretending they know what bands he's talking about and how much he hates posers in chat that suck his dick during his Doom/Metal talk and later on it derailed into sex with his hoodie (that he took off) and him eagerly searching for his tip for over 25 minutes as chat turned into what I can only describe as an orgy.

...he also picked up an extra long mic, opened his window and screamed that he's the hoodie master and laughed like a madman as cars were passing by. :story:

Last edited:

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else find it weird how easily Joel loses his shit? It takes barely anything to make this dude bust a gut laughing. It's not a bad thing or anything, of course, just a curious trait. I've just never seen anyone be entertained so easily. It's really obvious in his recent popcorn stream.
I would slightly disagree and say that Joel has a very particular sense of humor, and when something hits his funny bone dead-on, THAT'S when he absolutely loses his shit and gets so easily entertained - his real special talent is being able to make others laugh just as hard as he is, even if they don't find the thing nearly as funny as he does. By contrast, it's pretty easy to tell when he DOESN'T find something funny, since he'll either stay dead quiet or do his classic "haHaa funey" bit. I think one of the best examples of this is literally any of the Devolver Digital segments from E3, particularly 2018; where most people seemed to be pretty entertained by the badness (I know I certainly was!), Joel could barely muster a pity laugh. I tried to link a video of the stream as proof but I can't seem to find one, which actually furthers my point - I think Joel was so disinterested in the Devolver streams that he never even bothered to upload them. Absolute chad, that one.

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
I would slightly disagree and say that Joel has a very particular sense of humor, and when something hits his funny bone dead-on, THAT'S when he absolutely loses his shit and gets so easily entertained - his real special talent is being able to make others laugh just as hard as he is, even if they don't find the thing nearly as funny as he does. By contrast, it's pretty easy to tell when he DOESN'T find something funny, since he'll either stay dead quiet or do his classic "haHaa funey" bit. I think one of the best examples of this is literally any of the Devolver Digital segments from E3, particularly 2018; where most people seemed to be pretty entertained by the badness (I know I certainly was!), Joel could barely muster a pity laugh. I tried to link a video of the stream as proof but I can't seem to find one, which actually furthers my point - I think Joel was so disinterested in the Devolver streams that he never even bothered to upload them. Absolute chad, that one.
Oh, I remember the Devolver ones! It was like 7 in the morning for him and he literally asked how long this is going to take every 5 minutes or so because he'd much rather go to sleep but once the Devolver presentation ended he was full of energy again for that PC Show that came on right after lmao

• Agree
Reactions: Most Dumbest Bitch

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I remember the Devolver ones! It was like 7 in the morning for him and he literally asked how long this is going to take every 5 minutes or so because he'd much rather go to sleep but once the Devolver presentation ended he was full of energy again for that PC Show that came on right after lmao
Yeah, it was super transparent how disinterested he was, which honestly made the entire segment way funnier for me. I think he really was tired at first, but like you said, the PC Gaming conference had him perked up again almost instantly.

Ironically, I think Vinny is more commonly seen as the "hard to please" one between the two of them, and yet he seemed to genuinely enjoy the Memez XD from the Devolver conference - at the very least, he certainly enjoyed them way more than Joel did.

• Agree
Reactions: saisegeha

Haishou

Rotten Redwood
kiwifarms.net
One of my fave Vinny things is him trying to remember the name of OoT Link's voice actor and getting it slightly to massively wrong each time. I don't actually mind it, I just find it amusing.
What made me the most depressed about it is that he brought up the name of Hironobu Sakaguchi, first ever director of Final Fantasy games, but he couldn't bring himself to remember why he remembered the same "Sakaguchi".

Gotta be honest: The minecraft streams quickly became my favorite streams, although I usually don't care about Vinny's non sunday streams and I definitively don't care at all about Minecraft.

It's so nice and refreshing to see Vinny genuinely and non sarcastically enjoy a game. So relaxing and sweet to see Vinny get involved in the game, put time into building his base, finding pets and naming them, mourning lost pets (R.I.P. Ziggy the cat) and having fun with the game in general.

We usually get sarcastic Vinny/annoyed Vinny nowadays, so the Minecraft streams were a nice change.

Miss those streams.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net

Gotta be honest: The minecraft streams quickly became my favorite streams, although I usually don't care about Vinny's non sunday streams and I definitively don't care at all about Minecraft.

It's so nice and refreshing to see Vinny genuinely and non sarcastically enjoy a game. So relaxing and sweet to see Vinny get involved in the game, put time into building his base, finding pets and naming them, mourning lost pets (R.I.P. Ziggy the cat) and having fun with the game in general.

We usually get sarcastic Vinny/annoyed Vinny nowadays, so the Minecraft streams were a nice change.

Miss those streams.
Shadow of the Colossus has been good, Vinny does get annoyed at his own lack of direction tho.
This is why I think he's best when it's a game he's played before.

juwo

kiwifarms.net
so far it's (thankfully) already giving off San Andreas stream vibes
I wish he didn't fuss as much about the music though. Like half the gags and amazing moments in his VC and SA streams were at least in some way connected to the radio, but now he's like "can't play that". Did something change? Why did he not give a shit about copyright in the previous GTA streams?

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
I wish he didn't fuss as much about the music though. Like half the gags and amazing moments in his VC and SA streams were at least in some way connected to the radio, but now he's like "can't play that". Did something change? Why did he not give a shit about copyright in the previous GTA streams?
My guess is Youtube and Twitch demonetization (due to copyright) issues.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I managed to catch the tail end of Vinny playing that bass fishing 64 style horror game demo by Airdorf and it's kinda fascinating to me he had a way different reaction to it than Markiplier and Manlybadasshero. Though judging from the chat and his own comments I get the feeling he had spent a lot of time meandering around aimlessly which you can just cut out in direct-to-youtube videos and which probably is more atmospheric and less of a big deal when you're not trying to entertain an audience at the same time.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Joel is back and streaming GTA 3, so far it's (thankfully) already giving off San Andreas stream vibes.
The Vinesauce team in general is just in their best element when they don't give a shit and stream something completely detached from what is popular at the time. Limes jumped a bit into the same popular games as others and when I saw 2-3 sharing the same game on Twitch, I just had no interest. I know they cater to a nostalgic zoomer crowd but honestly why they succeed, whereas Vinny just appeals to those yet to realize the other people are more interesting, so he has to have some kind of mix of memery and being a normal variety streamer.

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck are Joel's streams anymore, first kicking corpses is funny to him, then he wants to put hookers into cereal boxes and puts us in the cornflakes zone. Now he's talking about living in a hoarder apartment and going insane after two hours of technical difficulties.

I love it, but at the same time I'm starting to think Joel may actually have some issues. :story:

Last edited:
Tags
None