Vinesauce -

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
I do fear that if he does decide to edit the Town flag on stream (It takes a while to unlock this) people will sperg for him to rep trans-rights
we all know that it's gonna happen. But also people are gonna sperg for some bullshit forced meme of the week, an inside joke that only 4 people will understand or the communists because of course we gotta have politics shit, and then vinny will probably do a vineshroom and call it a day.

• Agree
Reactions: Frigg and Hans

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
My only hope is that he doesn't stream something chat can get into, like VRchat. That would be an absolute shitshow.
I can imagine it now, seeing AlizarinRed stalking Vinny like he does at the conventions and being somehow more annoying than the others.

Jean Lafitte 1812

kiwifarms.net
Vinny is smart enough not to allow randos onto his stream when he can avoid it, whether that being VRChat or Animal Crossing. People sperging in his chat is another issue, but I don't see him respond to it very often when watching on YouTube.

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
Is his computer even good enough to run Doom Eternal?
Yes, he bought a new custom one for roughly 2500 USD just for Doom Eternal.

I genuinely feel bad his stream is having more and more problems since they suck out the enjoyment of the game for him.

Edit: after two hours of frustration Joel can finally play the game.

Last edited:

A Sign

I WAS DOING RESEARCH I SWEAR!
kiwifarms.net
My only hope is that he doesn't stream something chat can get into, like VRchat. That would be an absolute shitshow.
I can't recall when but I think he's already expressed disinterest in VRchat. Regarding it like a "Second Life 2" thinking it'd be banned from twitch soon (which it didn't)

cockaine

Full-time Violence Man
kiwifarms.net
I've been trying to find details about the restaurant stalker from a couple years ago just out of sheer morbid curiosity. I found a blog around that time of some spastic fan who found Vinny eating with a couple friends at a restaurant and took pictures of him, his face clearly indicating major discomfort. I can't find it and it's not important but it's driving me crazy. If anyone has anything it would be greatly appreciated.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Violence Jack

Carpet

Cum in the carpet is my next album cover.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone interested in watching the possible shitshow Animal Crossing stream? Hopefully Vinny enjoys himself more than anything. Hows Joels Doom stream going btw, would check myself but im hanging out with some people.

Cantercoin

inexperienced artist
kiwifarms.net
Anyone interested in watching the possible shitshow Animal Crossing stream? Hopefully Vinny enjoys himself more than anything. Hows Joels Doom stream going btw, would check myself but im hanging out with some people.
Joel's having a blast and not paying attention to the game mechanics so he's getting his ass kicked
Update: oh god he may or may not do battlemode and he hasn't completed the cultist base

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Joel's VR Stream this morning was crazy, he broke glasses and almost his guitar because his apartment is so full with shit. :story:

(here's a clip of it from chat)

(full one)

Edit:

Another great LIDL moment.
What the fuck is his story with Lidl btw? Its just a supermarket.

Forest of Ire

kiwifarms.net
Joel's into the whole off-brand, budget shit as a joke -- see Great Value on the Super Ghostbusters album, for instance. The joke is that his streams, in his opinion, are much like the way LIDL is: a lower quality, budget rate version of a product available at superior outlets. His self-deprecating humor is just part of the "stank," so to speak.

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
I was hoping for Vinny to be playing Alyx today but he didn't do his Sunday stream yesterday and seems silent. You don't think the corona got to him do you?

Cantercoin

inexperienced artist
kiwifarms.net
considering how long its taking for some to decrypt Alyx I can almost imagine what Joel's gonna be doing while everyone waits for the game to actually be ready.

Tags
None