Vinesauce -

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching the VODs for years.
And it's kinda weird to think "these streamers might one day just stop making content."

I mostly use their VODs to help me sleep, so it'll be harder to sleep I know that much.
That's something I've been thinking about as well. In the last two years it felt like they'd stop streaming during multiple occasions but somehow they never did. Although, if you ask me about my serious opinion, I think Joel will stop when he's in his mid 30s since he already keeps talking about how much he feels like a manchild and Vinny... Well Vinny will probably keep going and hopefully not harm himself.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Vinny forgot to take down the Youtube stream before putting on his VR set and playing Alyx. Hope he doesnt get in trouble with twitch with the exclusionary streaming deal.

I dont think he needs to keep doing the youtube stream to notify people, but at least this is the first time in a few years that hes fucked up on it iirc.

Edit: He finally looked at chat and took it down. Couldnt have been more than half an hour. I was kind of hoping to see it go all stream just for the heck of it.

Last edited:
Tags
None