Disaster Viral Video Shows Man Getting Tackled at Bagel Shop After Belligerent Rant About Women and Dating Apps - That's right Joe Pesci you show em!

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
A bagel shop patron went viral this morning after he was filmed lashing out at customers and employees over ... *checks notes* ... his failure on dating apps?

Video posted to social media shows the man ranting and raving inside the Bagel Boss in Bay Shore, Long Island. Twitter user @Oliviabradley88 shared a 45-second clip of the incident in which the man is accused of degrading the female staff members.

"You’re degrading women, why is that OK?" another customer asks in the video. The man responds with a question of his own.

"Why is it OK for women to say, 'You're five feet on dating sites, you should be dead,' and that’s OK?" he shouted.

"Who said that to you here? Nobody," another patron said.

"Women in general have said it on dating sites. You think I'm making that shit up?" the man continued. "Everywhere I go I get that same fucking smirk, with the biting lip."

As the man becomes increasingly aggressive, a male bystanders steps in and tells him to "calm down." To absolutely no one's surprise, the man didn't take the advice.

"Shut your mouth. You're not God or my father or my boss. Dude you want to step outside?" he yelled, before turning his attention to another much taller man. "You shut up, too! OK, then attack me!"

POST CONTINUES BELOW

Moments later, the screaming man gets tackled and pinned to the ground.

Embedded video

olivia shea 🏳️‍🌈@oliviabradley88

https://twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099

so in bagel boss this morning, the misogynistic douchebag seen in the video was degrading almost all of the female staff as well as other patrons. fuck this guy.
10:12 AM - Jul 10, 2019
28.2K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

POST CONTINUES BELOW

Embedded video
3,123 people are talking about this

Suffolk Police confirmed to Patch.com that officers arrived at the scene shortly after the altercation. No injuries were reported and no arrests were made.

Bagel Boss owner Donald Rosner addressed the incident via Twitter on Wednesday and announced a related promotional offer.

"After todays incident everyone is ok!" he wrote. "Use caution on dating sites and anyone who comes into our locations and mentions this video can get a FREE MINI BAGEL!!!!!!!!"

361 people are talking about this

Check out some of the reactions to the video below.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

24 people are talking about this

Rohan D'Souza@dsouzrr

https://twitter.com/dsouzrr/status/1148998478573559809
Replying to @oliviabradley88

His public anger and generalization of women is bad. But an honest person can see this guy has had a rough life because of his size. It doesnt justify his behavior but it does his pain. It also takes the fun out of dunking on him online as its an awkward situation for my empathy.
12:52 PM - Jul 10, 2019
201 people are talking about this

POST CONTINUES BELOW

53 people are talking about this

Opulent Pasnak@dougpasnak

https://twitter.com/dougpasnak/status/1149004151700877312

Why in the Seven Hells is he ranting about dating sites while picking up bagels?

Also, an example of a person who needs counseling or a good hard kick in the crotch. Possibly both.
1:15 PM - Jul 10, 2019
56 people are talking about this

POST CONTINUES BELOW

Embedded video
71 people are talking about this

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

SpongeBob Facts!@spongbob_facts

https://twitter.com/spongbob_facts/status/1149017233450053632

SPONGEBOB FACT: I want to let you know that not all short people are like this!!! SpongeBob is only 4 inches tall, and he is one of the nicest guys in Bikini Bottom!
2:07 PM - Jul 10, 2019
561 people are talking about this

POST CONTINUES BELOW

See You and 5 others's other Tweets

shauna
✔@goldengateblond

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/1149011523978846210

I'm not normally a huge proponent of physical violence but it's hard not to laugh when a guy who keeps saying YOU WANT SUMMA THIS finally, in fact, gets summa that.
1:44 PM - Jul 10, 2019
586 people are talking about this

POST CONTINUES BELOW

124 people are talking about this

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

See Troll Cat's other Tweets

POST CONTINUES BELOW

BigBlueBobby@bigbluebobby

https://twitter.com/bigbluebobby/status/1148992442957348864

Wow I just feel bad for his own self worth. Be kind to each other people you never know what negativity can help create.
12:28 PM - Jul 10, 2019
See BigBlueBobby's other Tweets

I'm not entirely sure but he may have a chip on his shoulder.

"I just wanted to by a bagel" :story:

Last edited by a moderator:

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
The manlet was being an asshole but the guy who tackled him for telling him to shut up was probably also an asshole. My opinion would be different if it were the guy whose face (more like chest tbh) he got up in that tackled or hit him, but it wasn't.

EDIT: After seeing more videos of this imp on Wild Smile's stream I have totally change my opinion. The little faggot deserved it.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino