Disaster Viral Video Shows Man Getting Tackled at Bagel Shop After Belligerent Rant About Women and Dating Apps - That's right Joe Pesci you show em!

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Dude. It's Tinder. Half the female profiles are fake spam bots anyway, so, manlet or not, it's unlikely you'll get laid on there in the first place.

That being said, as a person over 6 feet tall, I hate women with the "fuck short guys ewww they should all die" attitude. It's kind of a turn off, really. Video was a laugh though, his grievances about the modern dating scene may be justified, but this is no way to act in a public place.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Dude. It's Tinder. Half the female profiles are fake spam bots anyway, so, manlet or not, it's unlikely you'll get laid on there in the first place.

That being said, as a person over 6 feet tall, I hate women with the "fuck short guys ewww they should all die" attitude. It's kind of a turn off, really. Video was a laugh though, his grievances about the modern dating scene may be justified, but this is no way to act in a public place.
It's rather hypocritical on their part, because they're the first ones to cry foul when dudes don't want to date lardasses, but insist on saying they're """cUrVy""" when most of the times, they're landwhales.

I imagine that dude had got shut down a few times too many, enough to hurt his ego. But notice how women rarely (never) ever date obese dudes, but they expect slim, fit guys to date fat girls... pffft.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net

thing is guys like him almost never go for short girls. Like they can harp on about "5'3 girls wanting guys who are 6'" all they want but there are plenty of short girls who'd rather not have a guy who makes her look like a literal child standing next to him.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
thing is guys like him almost never go for short girls. Like they can harp on about "5'3 girls wanting guys who are 6'" all they want but there are plenty of short girls who'd rather not have a guy who makes her look like a literal child standing next to him.
It depends on the girl, most girls want a guy taller than them at the very least. Sure, there's some who simply don't like short guys in general because "muh superior Chad genetics" or whatever, but it really IS more difficult for shorter than average guys, all else being equal. Honestly I dunno what kind of girls he was going for, but it does seem a recurring theme in movies for the class nerd to lust for the "Stacy" cheerleader or whatever, without a hint of irony or self-awareness. Maybe there's shades of that at work for this guy, and perhaps some incels.

It's rather hypocritical on their part, because they're the first ones to cry foul when dudes don't want to date lardasses, but insist on saying they're """cUrVy""" when most of the times, they're landwhales.

I imagine that dude had got shut down a few times too many, enough to hurt his ego. But notice how women rarely (never) ever date obese dudes, but they expect slim, fit guys to date fat girls... pffft.

Not gonna lie, it goes both ways. Shitty people don't want to date other shitty people, what a surprise.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
We should call him Midget Rage or Midge for short. It's below Manlet, but I do want someone to mop the floors with something slippery so I hear him say:
I'M WALKIN' HEAGH

Though the best one is: 'I'M LOOKING FOR POOSIE'

Dom Cruise

too... many... books...
kiwifarms.net
How did it start? How did a very loud rant about online dating in a bagel shop start?

This guy has the makings of a lolcow
"I own this cleaning company but I live in my car now because my land lord treated me like shit!"
:story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story:
I've never actually been compelled to make a lolcow thread on someone but I think he might be my first.
These videos are hilarious. :story:

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Most short girls are asian and being shorter is a 100% no with them.

M

MI 814

kiwifarms.net
I'm working on archiving his videos from both channels right now.

Edit: And done, just gonna sort them out and if he deletes it I will upload them onto mega.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino