Disaster Viral Video Shows Man Getting Tackled at Bagel Shop After Belligerent Rant About Women and Dating Apps - That's right Joe Pesci you show em!

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
It's the only way for him to... get high 😂

Also,

View attachment 836749

See I've said before, it doesn't matter what you look like, how tall you are, if you get noticed, there will be Women will want to bang you. That's it. There are Women who want to bang school shooters, because they are SOMEONE. Even though they would've been the same people who told him he was a creepy loser in highschool and not to touch her.

Last edited:

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Ambidextype

Rubbing hand intensifies
kiwifarms.net
You act like I've committed a mass shooting or something
He's got a point. Also it is 2019 some people did worse to get viral reaction. My question is why would people still use dating sites to get women? No matter how desperate I was back in the day, I already was suspicious of dating site. It's only strictly for chads and PUA if you are a man.

Fish-Eyed Fool

How'd you like one across your lip?
kiwifarms.net
At first I felt sorry for the guy, thought maybe he just had a really bad day/week and snapped. It was still funny as hell, but still, felt sorry for him.

But now knowing this guy somehow has a long online record of behaving this way, even a YT channel where he just uploads all his personal grudges against random strangers, it's gotten a whole lot funnier. I just want him to do TTS now.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
At first I felt sorry for the guy, thought maybe he just had a really bad day/week and snapped. It was still funny as hell, but still, felt sorry for him.

But now knowing this guy somehow has a long online record of behaving this way, even a YT channel where he just uploads all his personal grudges against random strangers, it's gotten a whole lot funnier. I just want him to do TTS now.
It's almost as if he has a repulsive personality that turns people off before they can even consider his physical merits....

Nah, that can't be it, gotta be them uppity bitches.....

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Being an incel manlet, he probably mistook the cashier smiling at him when she took his order for laughing at him for being an incel manlet.

Or if she wasn't smiling, he assumed that was also because he's an incel manlet.

What I'm saying is that nobody is more obsessed with how subhuman incel manlets are than incel manlets themselves.

BoomerDenton

kiwifarms.net
The videos have been nuked. Could you please post your link?
I will compile them into a zip in a little bit, I gotta do something first.

They are numbered in the order they were uploaded, and I put a ".1" next to the two videos from his other channel. I hope that won't be an issue but regardless I'm gonna post the mega link in an hour or so.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
The best part of this drama is watching midwesterners flip out over some fairly mild Jersey/Long Island ribbing. Its like ya'll never met a guido before.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who feels a bit of sympathy for this guy? The asshole behind the counter asked him repeatedly if he'd prefer a smaller bagel obviously making fun of his size. Are we supposed to pretend it would be ok if a fat women went into a cafe and the server repeatedly asked her if she would prefer a salad instead of what she ordered?

Of course not, everyone would reeeee and there would be 200 clickbait articles calling her a Slay Kween.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who feels a bit of sympathy for this guy? The asshole behind the counter asked him repeatedly if he'd prefer a smaller bagel obviously making fun of his size. Are we supposed to pretend it would be ok if a fat women went into a cafe and the server repeatedly asked her if she would prefer a salad instead of what she ordered?

Of course not, everyone would reeeee and there would be 200 clickbait articles calling her a Slay Kween.
t. manlet

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino