Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think Virgie’s whole schtick has less to do with giving a shit about fat activism and more to do with how...I’m sorry, I don’t know how else to say this, but with how unfortunate her face looks. Like, yeah, she’s fat, but by FA/HAES/Tess Holiday standards, she’s really not that big at all. And since tumblr/narcissist/SJW nonsense hasn’t quite morphed fully into “UGLY IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT! My sagging face that looks like old chewing gum stuffed with marbles should be on the cover of Vogue!!”, for the moment all Virgie has to work with is “fat activism.”
That may well be, but the thing is .... okay, it's true that due to reasons entirely beyond her control, she does NOT have a face that could launch a thousand ships, and short of radical (and probably medically impossible) plastic surgery she's never going to rate an 8 or higher on a 10-point attractiveness scale. That said -- she could improve her appearance considerably simply by getting a haircut and eyeglass frames that are the proper shape for her face. Very few women -- even women considered "attractive" if not downright "gorgeous" by contemporary standards -- can pull off that particular heavy-bangs haircut unless they have a rather narrow face of a certain shape (and even then, IMO, they still would look better without it). Same thing for glasses whose frames are that shape and size. She'll never make a beauty queen, yet she could certainly look "ordinary" rather than "unusually ugly"; it's like she goes out of her way to embrace the latter.

FrostedFlakes&PBR

Blue Nun Widemouths
kiwifarms.net
That may well be, but the thing is .... okay, it's true that due to reasons entirely beyond her control, she does NOT have a face that could launch a thousand ships, and short of radical (and probably medically impossible) plastic surgery she's never going to rate an 8 or higher on a 10-point attractiveness scale. That said -- she could improve her appearance considerably simply by getting a haircut and eyeglass frames that are the proper shape for her face. Very few women -- even women considered "attractive" if not downright "gorgeous" by contemporary standards -- can pull off that particular heavy-bangs haircut unless they have a rather narrow face of a certain shape (and even then, IMO, they still would look better without it). Same thing for glasses whose frames are that shape and size. She'll never make a beauty queen, yet she could certainly look "ordinary" rather than "unusually ugly"; it's like she goes out of her way to embrace the latter.
Oh I totally agree, definitely NOT trying to say “Poor Virgie, it’s not her fault she looks like a bulldog crosses with an over-baked potato!” Just that I don’t actually think she’s married to this HAES/FA stuff. Some women seem really into it as a way to enable their eating disorders and bad behavior, which is sad. But Virgie seems like a hideous person on every level and this is just one way of celebrating it.

I always used to roll my eyes when people would talk about “inner beauty” actually showing on the outside. Then I realized that if Virgie was a decent human being, treated people decently, and even just once actually smiled- a real smile, not the weird smirk of someone publicly flaunting their pathological douchiness- I wouldn’t be moved to say things like “holy shit, her appendages and face in a dress looks like tuna fish bursting through wet newspaper.”

12 Inch Taint

no, fuck you, dad
kiwifarms.net
That may well be, but the thing is .... okay, it's true that due to reasons entirely beyond her control, she does NOT have a face that could launch a thousand ships, and short of radical (and probably medically impossible) plastic surgery she's never going to rate an 8 or higher on a 10-point attractiveness scale. That said -- she could improve her appearance considerably simply by getting a haircut and eyeglass frames that are the proper shape for her face.
She's as in denial about her face as she is her fat. There's at least one vid clip of her public speaking somewhere that opens with an apology to the audience for being late but she had a tinder date with a Taylor Lautner look alike and then some off color comment about how much sex they had. There was a good 2 year period in her 'activism' where her writing just had to mention at every possible interval how much sex she gets and how hot conventionally attractive men are lining up around the block to fuck her. It seems like last year, she started letting go of that narrative. She's fat and ugly but you can't make a social justice issue out of not being accommodated for being ugly so here we are.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's as in denial about her face as she is her fat. There's at least one vid clip of her public speaking somewhere that opens with an apology to the audience for being late but she had a tinder date with a Taylor Lautner look alike and then some off color comment about how much sex they had. There was a good 2 year period in her 'activism' where her writing just had to mention at every possible interval how much sex she gets and how hot conventionally attractive men are lining up around the block to fuck her. It seems like last year, she started letting go of that narrative. She's fat and ugly but you can't make a social justice issue out of not being accommodated for being ugly so here we are.
It’s like she’s fifteen again. “Hey all sorry I’m late but I was like ABSOLUTELY making so much sex with this rugby player from another school, you don’t know him, he took his shirt off n evvveryfing, an we did a lotta sex at each other n snogged for like two hours, it was amazin’ an like i fink I’m pregnant maybe.”

No one is buying it, Virgie.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Thanks! No idea what was up with the article earlier but anyways, this was the most harmless of her articles I think so far but probably the dumbest. I'm not sure she understands what preaching to the choir actually means. Like i don't think anyone cares if fat people talk about fat people stuff. Like yeah people have issues with going into echo chambers but that's not the point of this "article". Also the whole "church choirs always looked so pretty to me" nonsense had nothing to do with her article at all. Like if you're going to try and be artsy or attempt symbolism at least relate it to the topic. More than maybe two paragraphs at least before diving out of topic entirely. Who taught her how to write? I feel like high school students would be better!

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
A woman who brags about how much casual sex she has with virtual strangers is akin to a teenage boy bragging about how many bags of potato chips he can eat on a dare--even if it's true, at best it just makes you look kind of dumb and immature, and it's not an accomplishment.

And in Virgie's case? Yeah, there are men who will fuck any woman who would have them, even if they look like Virgie. But they're usually bottom-shelf men who can't do any better, and will take what they can get because--hey, at least it's somebody, and confirms that they aren't totally unfuckable.

Even for casual, one-off shagging, she's not going to get quality men, or at least men who have any other option but Virgie. Because no, men don't recognize her for what an amazing person she is on the inside; they are not drawn to her by her powerful charisma, abundant self-love, and courage to defy all cultural standards about what constitutes a beautiful, desirable body. They just aren't. We all know that here, and anybody with a lick of common sense would agree.

The longing to be desired by high-status men for who you really are inside, regardless of what you look like on the outside, is a powerful fantasy trope for an awful lot of women who feel they don't measure up. It's rubbish, of course, but that's what Virgie was playing on when she was spinning tales of sexual conquest as an ugly fatgirl, because it's a powerful fantasy for the kinds of sad, lonely, fat women who would see her as a role model. But I'm pretty sure there were limits to what her core audience was able to believe, especially over time, and especially when Virgie was constantly going on about it.

Narcissists usually change a self-aggrandizing story like that once they know they can't rely on it any more. They fear exposure, so if an otherwise satisfying story about how brilliant, desirable, and powerful they are suddenly puts them at risk of being exposed for who they really are, they will drop it. So somewhere along the line, Virgie's boasts of sexual conquest got questioned, and in a way she couldn't deflect or counter. The circumstances didn't even have to be dramatic; all they had to do was make Virgie uneasy enough to realize she needed to hang it up because the risk of exposure and humilation was too great, and she didn't want to deal with any uncomfortable questions.

tl;dr: Nobody's fucking Virgie; nobody wants to fuck Virgie; Virgie became aware that her claims otherwise weren't all that believable, so she's shut up about it and hopes that people will just forget she ever said any of it.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
The longing to be desired by high-status men for who you really are inside, regardless of what you look like on the outside, is a powerful fantasy trope for an awful lot of women who feel they don't measure up. It's rubbish, of course,
It's extra-rubbish in Virgie's case because who she really is inside is even uglier than her exterior. Even the likes of Nell Gwynn or La Pompadour would not have been able to attract men if they ran around screeching that slender women all need to eat bigger pieces of cake.

12 Inch Taint

no, fuck you, dad
kiwifarms.net
And in Virgie's case? Yeah, there are men who will fuck any woman who would have them, even if they look like Virgie. But they're usually bottom-shelf men who can't do any better, and will take what they can get because--hey, at least it's somebody, and confirms that they aren't totally unfuckable.
Surprise, it was a feeder/chubby chaser. I do believe she hooked up with some average loser, built it into a relationship in her head, and he gave her some brush off when she tried to take it further. She's told some variant of this story (changing names and details) many times over. It's the same thing as whalebeast holliday--for all the blustering about confidence and no fucks given, their self worth comes down to being desired.
There's a quote that's been mangled on twitter for years 'Why does fat acceptance tell us every one is beautiful instead of teaching us that beauty isn't the most important thing in life?"
Way off topic, so mea culpa, I just really fucking hate Virgie.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surprise, it was a feeder/chubby chaser. I do believe she hooked up with some average loser, built it into a relationship in her head, and he gave her some brush off when she tried to take it further. She's told some variant of this story (changing names and details) many times over. It's the same thing as whalebeast holliday--for all the blustering about confidence and no fucks given, their self worth comes down to being desired.
There's a quote that's been mangled on twitter for years 'Why does fat acceptance tell us every one is beautiful instead of teaching us that beauty isn't the most important thing in life?"
Way off topic, so mea culpa, I just really fucking hate Virgie.
That story = when yer slampiece wants an upgrade to main girl. If he won’t be seen in public with you, he’s not your boyfriend and you’re not his girlfriend.

Also for a woman who swears weight and looks don’t mean shite, she sure dwells on him being tall, thin and brooding with jet-black hair and low-slung jeans. “Heady existential topics for hours” my arse, you just wanted to smash him too.

The bottom line here is that her constant question of “why won’t thin men be seen with me?” begets the question “why don’t you try dating a heavier guy? They appreciate bigger girls.”

Which is immediately followd by “I shouldn’t HAVE to date a heavy man I’m not physically attracted to!” Which THEN is followed by “how come you get a choice based on looks and that’s fine, but it’s not fine when men do it?”

“Because men are brainwashed by society to only be attracted to thin women!”

“Aren’t you then equally brainwashed for not finding fat men attractive?”

“....NO BECAUSE IM A FAT ACTIVIST SO THERE.”

And round and round and round.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the main reason why some fat girls go the HAES route is because they hope they can rope in a conventionally attractive guy. Girls like Virgie don’t want to bump uglies with a fat guy.
The fact that some girls refuse to bump uglies with a guy just because he’s fat, but insist men shouldn’t reject them just because THEY’RE fat, is one of life’s greatest hypocrisies.

But I suppose it’s no worse than ugly men (and women) claiming that people are shallow if they don’t give them a chance, yet they never offer that chance to other ugly people because “I’m just not attracted to them, I can’t help it because men are visual creatures/women shouldn’t be expected to settle”, etc.

Everyone wants to trade up, but at least most people don’t call you a bigot and a proponent of cultural damage just for disagreeing with them.

Mex-sama

A master of disguise
kiwifarms.net
They're probably trying to hide their faces with their hair.

I first noticed it with Brigitte Macron. She isn't fat (she actually could stand to gain a few pounds), but she is old as heck, and now that I've noticed how old or ugly women use their hair to hide their faces, I can't unsee it.
Hair is the ultimate defense mechanism.

Reactions: Whatthefuck

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hair is the ultimate defense mechanism.
Getting a fringe cut can be seen as a more feminine and youthful haircut as well. You see a lot of older women suddenly decide they want a fringe because they’re feeling their age and want to look younger. It’s the equivalent of a middle age man in a midlife crisis deciding he wants a ponytail.

Idk why heavy girls get it though, your forehead just gets extra sweaty and greasy under a fringe. But I guess it’s also seen as cute and girly and that’s what they’re going for.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
A woman who brags about how much casual sex she has with virtual strangers is akin to a teenage boy bragging about how many bags of potato chips he can eat on a dare--even if it's true, at best it just makes you look kind of dumb and immature, and it's not an accomplishment.

Even for casual, one-off shagging, she's not going to get quality men, or at least men who have any other option but Virgie. Because no, men don't recognize her for what an amazing person she is on the inside; they are not drawn to her by her powerful charisma, abundant self-love, and courage to defy all cultural standards about what constitutes a beautiful, desirable body. They just aren't. We all know that here, and anybody with a lick of common sense would agree.

The longing to be desired by high-status men for who you really are inside, regardless of what you look like on the outside, is a powerful fantasy trope for an awful lot of women who feel they don't measure up. It's rubbish, of course, but that's what Virgie was playing on when she was spinning tales of sexual conquest as an ugly fatgirl, because it's a powerful fantasy for the kinds of sad, lonely, fat women who would see her as a role model. But I'm pretty sure there were limits to what her core audience was able to believe, especially over time, and especially when Virgie was constantly going on about it.

Narcissists usually change a self-aggrandizing story like that once they know they can't rely on it any more. They fear exposure, so if an otherwise satisfying story about how brilliant, desirable, and powerful they are suddenly puts them at risk of being exposed for who they really are, they will drop it. So somewhere along the line, Virgie's boasts of sexual conquest got questioned, and in a way she couldn't deflect or counter. The circumstances didn't even have to be dramatic; all they had to do was make Virgie uneasy enough to realize she needed to hang it up because the risk of exposure and humilation was too great, and she didn't want to deal with any uncomfortable questions.

tl;dr: Nobody's fucking Virgie; nobody wants to fuck Virgie; Virgie became aware that her claims otherwise weren't all that believable, so she's shut up about it and hopes that people will just forget she ever said any of it.
When I see HAES proponents (and actually this applies to all SJWs who are undesirable) lying about how much sex with hotties they have, the main question I have is if there’s any truth to it at all. The realistic options are that Tovar never has sex with anyone or she has lots of sex but with men who are at least as gross as she is. And, if it’s the latter option, is she intentionally lying about those dudes being hot, or is she deluded enough to think that they are?

Although, I’m more inclined to think she’s lying. I can’t picture her having success on Tinder unless she’s attracting chasers with really low standards or unless she’s advertising herself as willing to do literally anything in the sack.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PatTraverse

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
Jumping in on this really fast, women with oblong shaped faces (ie: long and narrow) look best with blunt fringe. It makes their face look less long (ie horse faced) and balances out their features better. (Claudia Winkleman is a famous example)

It's also popular with asian women as their already round faces may look rounder and more youthful/cute.

Vergie is neither a cute asian girl nor someone with a narrow ANYTHING (aside from a narrow POV or narrow pallet) so the blunt fringe just makes her fat, squat, face look fatter and squatter.

She'd do better to have no fringe and frame her face with a middle part to make it look thinner. But has she ever really done anything to make herself look flattering?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino