Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Let's be real. Virgie has only embraced FA because she is seriously ugly and she thinks that if she screams loud enough about being fat people won't notice her actual looks. If she didn't wear form fitting/revealing clothing, her weight would draw absolutely no attention. She is no more overweight than the average dumpy secretary in your office. But she is all in for BoPo because that face could break mirrors two miles away.
She is a reverse Tess Holiday (at least Tess from a few years ago). Instead of not really gaining fat on the face, Vergie seems to gain all her fat on her face
Actually her entire diet unfortunately shows on her face given how disgusting her skin looks
Virgie claims fats aren't allowed to be girly. By whom and why is unclear.
View attachment 737033
... But most popular fat activists try and look as feminine as possible. And most companies who make exclusive plus sizes have really girly dresses and shirts (I'm guessing because it's easier to make dresses which fit than pants). Look at Addition Elle, they have really cute and girly clothing. Hell, look at Tess Holiday and the general pinup aesthetic common to fat girls who want to look girly, many now associate pinup with a little chub. And if you aren't a super fat you're probably going to get the same clothes as anyone else due to vanity sizing and plus size sections of popular stores
Now for people being attracted to you that's a different story. If you're a super fat your girly outfit won't change the fact that you stuffed your face like a pig to get to that point which isn't considered girly (and your face/body just won't look that feminine). People attracted to really femme or girly girls might not associate pig behaviour with being girly which might make them less attracted to you but that's not a society issue, you're just not their type of girly. I haven't seen much of an issue with people seeing mildly chubby femmes as girly though. Natalie Horler of Cascada had a shoot for Playboy a while back with no issue (hell, I think she was more worried about her body than anyone else)

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
I'm strangely fascinated by how much she revels in her ugliness while being one of the most insecure, emotionally fragile people on the planet.

This is a photo that a pretty-faced girl, either thin or fat, could get away with. But Virgie...I can't tell if she has deluded herself into thinking she actually looks cute, or if she's playing the "act as if" game - as in, maybe if I act like an adorable, quirky influencer, people will eventually buy into it?

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I'm strangely fascinated by how much she revels in her ugliness while being one of the most insecure, emotionally fragile people on the planet.
View attachment 737575

This is a photo that a pretty-faced girl, either thin or fat, could get away with. But Virgie...I can't tell if she has deluded herself into thinking she actually looks cute, or if she's playing the "act as if" game - as in, maybe if I act like an adorable, quirky influencer, people will eventually buy into it?
She has some of the grossest skin and sandbag boobs you'll ever see. She literally appears to be 60-70 years old.

skinvirgie.png

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
These pics really accentuate her warty, melting skin:
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.03.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.02.54 PM.png

She looks like someone's crazy abuelita:
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.06.28 PM.png

^As thejackal said, I would guess this woman's age as about 60 to 70 if I didn't know her.

Oh, and here she is as a very young child. Straight-up Mexican-style child abuse. She's actually a lot "smaller" now than one would expect based on this horror:
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.09.06 PM.png

View attachment 768755
View attachment 768754

View attachment 768757
^As thejackal said, I would guess this woman's age as about 60 to 70 if I didn't know her.

Oh, and here she is as a very young child. Straight-up Mexican-style child abuse. She's actually a lot "smaller" now than one would expect based on this horror:
View attachment 768760
No wonder her family put her on a diet. Letting your child get that fat is straight up neglect.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 768755
View attachment 768754

View attachment 768757

View attachment 768760
She's not even super deathfat. She acts like she is Tess Holliday sized and she's not even close. I'd go so far as to say she's at the lower range of plus size. She's just VERY unfortunate looking. Let's face it, she's plain ugly and nothing is going to help that. I suppose she uses this fat acceptance horse shit to try and distract from the fact that it's her paper bag worthy head that is what is really the repellent, not to mention her horrible, grating personality.

She's not even super deathfat. She acts like she is Tess Holliday sized and she's not even close. I'd go so far as to say she's at the lower range of plus size. She's just VERY unfortunate looking. Let's face it, she's plain ugly and nothing is going to help that. I suppose she uses this fat acceptance horse shit to try and distract from the fact that it's her paper bag worthy head that is what is really the repellent, not to mention her horrible, grating personality.
It's the way she stores fat. 75% of her fat is in her face. (:_(

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, in a way, fat acceptance is basically ugly acceptance/freak acceptance. It's full of women with unfortunate faces, full-on beards, etc. and people with self-imposed disabilities.

But I think Virgie really thinks she's sexy. She still believes that if any creepy or wormy man will fuck her, she must be attractive (very feminist to base your worth on who will stick his gross dick into you!). She blames previous romantic rejections on racism as well as fatphobia, not on her Salvador Dali bulldog face or volatile harpy personality.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
But I think Virgie really thinks she's sexy. She still believes that if any creepy or wormy man will fuck her, she must be attractive (very feminist to base your worth on who will stick his gross dick into you!). She blames previous romantic rejections on racism as well as fatphobia, not on her Salvador Dali bulldog face or volatile harpy personality.
I don't think she's delusional enough to actually believe she's attractive. She has literally made a full time job out of trying to convince herself (and others) that she is, it's a pretty typical case of the lady doth protesting too much. I'm not going to lie and say I don't find it a little funny, but it's also a bit sad that these people will do endless mental gymnastics to avoid accepting that not everyone can be Kate Moss and waste their lives reeee-ing about it rather than doing something constructive.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's delusional enough to actually believe she's attractive.
Eh, I mainly do because I think she's an actual DSM-defined narcissist. The entire recent Shrill debacle that demonstrated her ability to burn bridges with everyone of any importance in the woke FA sphere along with her insistence that her very common fat girl pool party story was so completely special and singular that someone else decided to steal it solidified that for me.

I know that armchair diagnoses are stupid, but my god, does this list describe Virgie. She's a monster:
Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 8.28.12 PM.png

Virgie may be a "small fat" by insane FA standards, but I would not say she's at the lower range of plus size. Sizes 12-16 are smaller than you'd think. I'd guess she's in the low to mid 20s.

Given how much she obviously eats, I'm guessing that the only reason she isn't infinifat is that she lives in SF and is moderately active. From her blog posts it sounds like she walks a lot and doesn't drive. In five years when her knees inevitably disintegrate or she gets a car/moves away from a coastal city... we're going to see some changes.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Virgie may be a "small fat" by insane FA standards, but I would not say she's at the lower range of plus size. Sizes 12-16 are smaller than you'd think. I'd guess she's in the low to mid 20s.

Given how much she obviously eats, I'm guessing that the only reason she isn't infinifat is that she lives in SF and is moderately active. From her blog posts it sounds like she walks a lot and doesn't drive. In five years when her knees inevitably disintegrate or she gets a car/moves away from a coastal city... we're going to see some changes.
It's hard for me to gauge Virgie's size since she's so saggy and sloppy. I see anywhere from 16 to 22 given that her weight seems to fluctuate. It still comes across as inauthentic bullshit when she speaks for people who are legitimately 400+ pounds. Totally different experiences.

And here's Virgie working the narc angle on Ravishly when asked about her "small-fat privilege":
Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 4.37.03 PM.png

I definitely think of compassion and healing when I think of St. Virgie. So selfless.

This cycle repeats itself in every SJW community. The fact is, the most oppressed of the oppressed aren't actually out there doing activism. Most of them aren't educated enough to speak for themselves or don't have the time and resources to do so. Every "axis of oppression" therefore becomes a shonen-anime-style tournament to see who can be the most oppressed of the oppressed (all the while remembering the blind black wheelchair-bound 600lb 8th-grade-education impoverished trans women of Myanmar who have it worse than them). The question is whether the "more privileged" will follow the shonen-villain-redemption arc and join the heroes or be ultimately defeated. Declaring your privileges is how you admit defeat by recognizing the power of friendship to stay in the gang for one or two more seasons.

Literally a race to the bottom. The approval of these people is always contingent and the goalposts shift so quickly that it's impossible to keep up without building an entire lifestyle around it. To make a less autistic analogy, it's like the cycle of ideologues and dictators in communist states. Virgie is quickly losing relevance and she can only hang on for much longer thanks to her arrogance and insufficient apologia for her privilege -- and let's face it, due to the fact that she's getting older and out of touch and her quirky self-indulgent millennial girl schtick doesn't fly when you have to furiously google whether "yass queen" is acceptable slang or cultural appropriation every time you post.

At the same time, the infinifats need people like this to speak for them, so new ones will come along. They are too genuinely ill to participate in life or the Internet and they get less media attention because normal people are only willing to buy "acceptance" up to a point and are disgusted by infinifat bodies. Normal people hate "extremism" and are only willing to accept fats as long as they don't have to face the fact that the logical conclusion of FA is a Wall-E-style infinifat existence, so confronting them with infinifats is very bad PR. And to the smaller fats, the infinifats are props that let them get praise and attention for their brave oppression and allyship.

It reminds me of Ragen Chastain's fiancee Julianne Wotsiak -- she used to be a FA in her own right, teetering on the edge between fat and deathfat in her 20s before ballooning up to around 500 lbs (no doubt thanks to Ragen's enabling and feederism) and disappeared from the public eye entirely. Ragen, on the other hand, has managed to keep her weight relatively stable in the low 300s for the past 10 years and therefore hasn't given up yet on her whole charade despite her rapidly deteriorating fanbase that consists almost entirely of diabetic 55-year-old femynyst boomer womyn.

It'll be interesting to see whether Virgie burns out or fades away.

Edit: Lol, I just read her Ravishly article. She starts with:

It was about 80 degrees out at 7pm and I was sitting on a patio talking to my friend about the first time I realized that there was more to the discussion of size than simply lumping everyone into either “fat” or “thin.”
... and that's it. You would think this is the intro to some kind of story or that she will continue talking about this conversation, or else why would she insert details like the time, temperature and location? This friend, the patio, are not mentioned again in the post. Doesn't this woman have a graduate-level education? Does Ravishly not have any kind of editing?

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
They are too genuinely ill to participate in life or the Internet and they get less media attention because normal people are only willing to buy "acceptance" up to a point and are disgusted by infinifat bodies.
I agree with your entire post, but this reminds me of when the insufferably smug Roxane Gay said, "What I wanna see is a woman who’s a size 42 who loves her curves and is encouraged to be a part of the body positivity movement. We don’t see a lot of super-fat people being given the space to publicly embrace their bodies."

People like Virgie and Roxane are so immersed in their own Berkeley and Yale ivory tower privilege that they seem to have no fucking clue about the actual world. How many size 42 women (what would that translate to in pounds--700?!) are alive and well in the first place, and how many of them are educated, articulate, and marketable enough to represent the "body positivity movement"? Most mega-obese are of the toothless, trailer-park-dwelling Tammy Slaton ilk, not Insta-friendly, lol.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard for me to gauge Virgie's size since she's so saggy and sloppy. I see anywhere from 16 to 22 given that her weight seems to fluctuate. It still comes across as inauthentic bullshit when she speaks for people who are legitimately 400+ pounds. Totally different experiences.

And here's Virgie working the narc angle on Ravishly when asked about her "small-fat privilege":
View attachment 772284

I definitely think of compassion and healing when I think of St. Virgie. So selfless.
What the hell utopia could she possibly be experiencing when she dresses like a blind toddler and has a face like a flattened pug?

Also ^^^^^ this post. I’m sorry but how do you “embrace your curves” at fucking seven hundred pounds. At that point, you do not possess curves any more. You are one of those horrific piles of human flesh you see on the telly, swaddled in a bedsheet and appearing as a head perched on a giant sack of skin, with arms and legs poking out. You cannot embrace such a thing, and not only because you can’t get both arms round it. You either reject such an existence and work to get better, or you resign yourself to it and eat until you die, suffering all the while.

Sometimes being ashamed of what you’ve become is a GOOD thing, instead of trying to learn to love the fact that you literally weigh as much as an actual grown water buffalo. There is nothing to embrace or love in that fact.

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Also ^^^^^ this post. I’m sorry but how do you “embrace your curves” at fucking seven hundred pounds. At that point, you do not possess curves any more. You are one of those horrific piles of human flesh you see on the telly, swaddled in a bedsheet and appearing as a head perched on a giant sack of skin, with arms and legs poking out. You cannot embrace such a thing, and not only because you can’t get both arms round it. You either reject such an existence and work to get better, or you resign yourself to it and eat until you die, suffering all the while.
Even funnier because Roxane Gay herself had WLS. Do better or die indeed.

People like Roxane and Virgie want others who are suffering, miserable, and desperately ill to prance around on social media for the FA movement so that Roxane and Virgie can continue to profit and get attention from their overwrought memoirs and safe-space speaking engagements. It's comforting to the under-400-pound crowd to believe that the infinifats are alive and thriving; they need to say that to fit their HAES and "all bodies are good bodies" narrative and to erase their own fears. What a load of shit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino