• "#BetaAsFuck #PeterCoffinWasRight"

Gross Virgie Tovar#losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Oct 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. She's thirty-three? I honest to God thought she was in her late 40s.

And the thing is ... she's not even super-fat. I mean, yes, she's overweight, but she's no Slaton. I'm wondering if there isn't something else wearing on her system, because she looks pretty rough for her age. Does she smoke?

• Agree Agree x 7
    Slowboat to China

Slowboat to China That would be an ecumenical matter.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Virgie has a day job at a LBBTQQBBBQ non profit org - she avoids saying it and acts like her going to the office is her going to the fancy downtown San Francisco office she personally rents and is the boss of. In reality, her writing, camps and "activism" are side gigs. Her real job is as an office drone.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. ikr? She reminds me of that person who paid for back alley injections in her face and wound up getting a needle of cement mix

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #23 entropyseekswork, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Lol, it's like every tumblrina stereotype gained sentience and formed into one lumpy being.

I honestly thought at some point even the staunchest tumbltards had to tone it down so they could go out into the real world and earn a living (unless tugboat).

I guess I have to rate myself :optimistic:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ObeseScreamingBlackMan

ObeseScreamingBlackMan Probably not Bryant Moreland
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Virgie? More like Virgin if you as me.

Smokes filters. What a pansy

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Lachlan Hunter McIntyre

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  6. they frown on the idea that a man might be entitled to sex from someone else, but apparently they themselves don't have to conform to the standard they preach because they're 'victims' of 'oppression'

• Agree Agree x 6
    An Sionnach Seang

An Sionnach Seang "brán" agus "bréans"

kiwifarms.net
  7. It really shows how comfortable you are in your body when you chimp out over words in an advertisement, that if dragged completely out of context could potentially be deemed offensive.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Jerk Sauce

Jerk Sauce Reality is Perception

kiwifarms.net
  8. A little insight into the fat people/high-waisted clothing phenomenon... it's because normal jeans and skirts won't fit at the proper level without riding up or down over their stomachs/asses. So clothing companies who make plus sized clothing have attempted to counteract this by making gaudy high-waisted "retro" clothes marketed towards fatties as an attempt to get them to wear actually normal fitting clothes. SJW fatties think they're "taking back" high waisted clothing from skinny girls when they're really just being forced to cover their gunts so we don't have to see them constantly pulling their jeans back over their plumber cracks. Kind of neat the way they pulled that off, huh?

I hate how she speaks towards her boyfriend. How dare he have a personal emergency in a Michaels! God forbid she have to accommodate for another human being in a 2-sided relationship! Seriously, the reason she's having issues finding a man to "appreciate" her isn't because she's fat. It's because she's selfish.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. She looks like pearl from blade.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Sgt_Maul

Sgt_Maul Fighting the World over for fatty foods!

kiwifarms.net
  10. See, I just buy shit that holds nicely at my hips. Like a normal human being.

Anyone that wears shit at the actual waist is a fucking weird tbh.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock Mike "Fry The Fags" Pence
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Fat women have a bit of a disadvantage when it comes to jeans because their body shape in general kind of makes it hard for jeans to stay up unless they're either situated underneath their massive apron of fat (which is an unflattering, risky cut for jeans) or is high-waisted and will stay up above the fat. It's off-topic, but basically because of the general hourglass/hip to waist ratio of women, it makes more sense for plus sizes to generally aim for high-waisted cuts.

Also, since nobody has come in yet to say it, Virgie is fat and I would not have sex with her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Here's some classic word vomit by Virgie in which she complains empirical evidence is unfair and doesn't know what words like unjust and violence mean:

• Informative Informative x 6
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. The only time she isn't following her gut is when she's walking backwards.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Ah, the Asian tradition of Sumo...!

• Like Like x 2
    Chicken Nugget Scoon

Chicken Nugget Scoon Turd Monster

kiwifarms.net
  15. Interestingly her gut making her these dumb decisions isn't that surprising. The bacteria within, if nourished for too long can actively override your desire food-wise. It forces your body to crave more and more junk food in order to sate that bacteria. It's why dieting is insanely hard to begin with if you're a big 'un as you have to basically starve off that bacteria first before you can make real gains.

Or to put it another way, she's dumb enough to now feel said bacteria is "her choice."

• Informative Informative x 10
    #35 Ponderous Pillock, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock Mike "Fry The Fags" Pence
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I found the blog post where she talks about behaving like a selfish, rude POS on crowded subway trains. Deliberately taking up multiple seats with her belongings, anyone who complains about this or doesn't want to be sat on by a fat person are the entitled ones in her world:

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. But if a man of size and colour does it, it's MANSPREADING and the world ends.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. p sure manspreading can only be committed by slender cis white males, just like mansplaining.

• Agree Agree x 3
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. she wouldn't get exhausted from spreading her bags on the seats if she exercised. then she wouldn't have any of these problems at all.

An Ghost

An Ghost boof
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Maybe the pants arent that high, her boobs are just racing towards the ground.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    smallmilk

smallmilk the good guy

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.