• "Oh, My Gosh! What the hell has been screwing your mind up? Weed? Basement Loneliness? WTFH is Wrong with You?!"

Gross Virgie Tovar#losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Oct 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Buick

• Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    VortekPMD

VortekPMD PVCC Valedictorian

kiwifarms.net
  2. "I think the truly bummer truth is that most stylists don’t get to work with fat models and are taught the same industry BS about minimization that most people in esthetician and beauty related fields learn. This is just pure fatphobia. The truth is that faces shouldn’t be minimized! Faces are important and amazing and deserve to take center stage."
    http://wearyourvoicemag.com/dear-virgie/dear-virgie-round-face-short-hair
    http://archive.is/2UvY2

It says something (bad) about this online magazine that they give this freak her own column. Wear Your Voice Magazine could potentially be a lolcow goldmine. They publish articles with hilariously inflammatory titles regularly. One recent title reads:

Lady Gaga: Performing and Discarding Freakishness is Another Example of Her White Privilege
    http://wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/lady-gaga-monster-white-privilege
    http://archive.is/3jBP4

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #42 Daughter of Pomona, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Daughter of Pomona

Daughter of Pomona “O brave new world that has such people in it.”

kiwifarms.net
  3. Jesus. I could almost feel bad for her because she obviously lost a genetic dice roll and would look awful regardless of her weight with that face and proportions (I was shocked to find out she’s only in her early 30s). But her ugly personality comes through loud and clear. She has the body she deserves.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    money bunny

money bunny no cash value

kiwifarms.net
  4. Fucking christ. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph Lucrid Mockeries

kiwifarms.net
  5. Literal jowls.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    [Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  6. She came to talk at my school and people went crazy for her. Honestly it was freakish. When did we decide as a society that we were going to start listening to crazed fatties?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Michael_Psellos

Michael_Psellos Hypatios ton Philosophon

kiwifarms.net
  7. WAIT she's 33? I guessed about 40-45.

Woo weight ages you fast.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  8. That article is a good find, it gives insight into her crazy.

I think most people can sympathize with unrequited love, but to care so much TEN YEARS later that you know even looking them up and seeing some pictures about how their life is going is masochistic to yourself. ie: "painslut" That's the hallmark of an unhealthy person.

Virgie is one of these fat activists who talk about conventionally attractive women as if they're not real people. She talks about this guys wife as if she's made of clouds and butterflies and was just summoned into the universe to reward him for saying no to fatties.

She's so revolted with health and activity. Most marathons I know of are usually tied to charity work and she finds them unoriginal. It's funny because she feels all these bad discontented feelings but it hits a brick wall of cognitive dissonance before it can soak into her giant oily pores.

There is that mystery solved.

I still can't get over her age though, she looks like a middle aged woman. I know 50 year old women's who look more fresh faced than her.

virgie-pool-2-e1470335680514.jpg

kiwifarms.net
  9. She's looks like an asian Trigglypuff. And what's with these landwhale SJWs adopting late 50's early 60's reminiscent fashion?

Pro tip fatties: Bettie Page wasn't a symbol of being sexy/healthy at any landwhale size, and is currently rolling in her grave at your groups usage of her as a plus sized sex symbol.

Edit: Is she striving to be white trash symbolism with all that animal print drapery known as landwhale clothing? Someone donate some white rimmed sunglasses to complete the aesthetic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Jack MeHoff

Jack MeHoff Dong Masseur

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Get the eye bleach out.
    15338274_1139035959525245_4547436451595288576_n.jpg
    6ee306c71c3ed0c46475527d6f1202bf.jpg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. As an amateur photographer, this hurts me. That poor camera will never be clean again. The composition is okay, though.

inb4 getting rated autistic :^)

Edit: thanks, @acceptable

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #52 CaptainMappy, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    CaptainMappy

CaptainMappy mounted and ready

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    acceptable

acceptable dont panic, its organic.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Can you imagine being on holiday and just needing to take a shit but this troll is stewing in the bathtub, rose petals clinging to every roll, asking you to hear her poetry about a one night stand?

Is nothing sacred?

• Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    CatFace

CatFace EZ do dance

kiwifarms.net
  13. I know it's been said a million times before but what is with these fat activists trying to look as disgusting as possible? Why would you work so hard against what you've got? It's like they have some moral obligation against any attempt to look even passable. Like, Goddamn, if you don't want to lose the weight then fine, but at least try to exhibit decent hygiene, wear somewhat flattering clothes that fit you, etc.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Visited the photographers wobsite. Seems like he does shoots for anybody who pays him money to get some photos taken for their own website/book jacket/orgy newsletter
    Edit: Shiloh is a girl oh boy is her "I masturbate..." project something
    [​IMG]
    "Author/educator/fierce fatty"
    [​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 2
    #56 An Ghost, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    An Ghost

An Ghost boof
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. So not bringing you around a bunch of people she knows you hate, and her not wanting to hang around a bunch of your awful friends who would also hate her, means your friend is a keeping you a secret (a word I'm sure her friend never used)? The friend knowing she was also the type of person Virgie hated so much probably had to wear on her too.

Guys banging you and then not wanting to know you the next day happens to all women, even attractive ones. Maybe if you could control your urges a little better and not do a guy you barely know, you'd end up with ones that see you as more than a moist hole.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. what pisses me off is that she thinks the only reason people dont want to fuck her, is because shes fat.

news flash:
    foundation does not hide the huge ass craters in your face.
    your hair looks like a dora the explorer cosplay wig.
    even Macklemore wouldn't wear the shitty cloths you wear.
    your resemblance to Consuela is fucking uncanny.
    i would much rather listen to asthmatic pug then hear you talk about yourself.

so no, being fat doesn't necessarily mean your gross, unless your just a gross person underneath all that blubber. which in this case, you are.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    acceptable

acceptable dont panic, its organic.

kiwifarms.net
  17. It's not about "minimization" you fucking dingbat, it's about color and shape theory. Artistic standards. I learned more about color and shape coordination in one month of cosmetology school than I did in all my AP Art classes combined.

I do agree that faces should take center stage. That's why everyone should seek out haircuts that make them look their best. Certain things just aren't going to work on everybody.

I was thinking about this "article" last night at work, while absently hanging and tagging clothes, and a thought struck me... Where do people get the idea that only certain people can like certain things? I very seriously doubt that Lady Gaga thinks that her music is solely for the "monsters" out there, it's for anyone who can find a connection and get enjoyment out of it. How hard is that to understand?

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Speaking as someone who regularly commutes by subway, anyone who takes up seats with their belongings should be exiled to a small island somewhere.

I think it's because 50s fashion looks good on women who are curvy or a bit chubby (and know how to wear it). Above a certain weight, though, it doesn't so much flatter as highlight.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.