Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Wow, the ugliness on the outside matches the ugliness on the inside. Makes you wonder what she'll be like in the next few years when the health problems start to pick up speed
When even your nose has excessive fat you know you have a problem.

I think a lot of these fat activists have some self awareness that they do indeed look terrible. But they've given up. When you lack the willpower to put down the fork and start moving the only thing left to do is develop an attitude to protect yourself. Loud, poorly coordinated clothes can momentarily take attention away from the fat. She's a hot mess in every outfit. But dressing normally will just make her another fat girl. Dressing like a three year old picked out her outfit from a community theatre costume trunk makes her "unique".

Like most fatties she'd probably love to wake up tomorrow morning thin. But she can't admit it. Being fat and all that is just a bandaid for failing to treat your body with respect. She looks like a senior citizen. Her face is so distorted that it's cartoonish. She looks like a fat woman cartoon. she barely looks human.

The knees are going to go. Then she can REEEEE about "muh cundishuns" and how doctors keep telling her to lose weight when she's perfectly healthy and she just needs her pain managed.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
When even your nose has excessive fat you know you have a problem.

I think a lot of these fat activists have some self awareness that they do indeed look terrible. But they've given up. When you lack the willpower to put down the fork and start moving the only thing left to do is develop an attitude to protect yourself. Loud, poorly coordinated clothes can momentarily take attention away from the fat. She's a hot mess in every outfit. But dressing normally will just make her another fat girl. Dressing like a three year old picked out her outfit from a community theatre costume trunk makes her "unique".

Like most fatties she'd probably love to wake up tomorrow morning thin. But she can't admit it. Being fat and all that is just a bandaid for failing to treat your body with respect. She looks like a senior citizen. Her face is so distorted that it's cartoonish. She looks like a fat woman cartoon. she barely looks human.

The knees are going to go. Then she can REEEEE about "muh cundishuns" and how doctors keep telling her to lose weight when she's perfectly healthy and she just needs her pain managed.
Agreed, I feel like her attitude, like her health problems and weight will only get worse with age

Lunete

Nighty night...
kiwifarms.net
Her New video on Youtube

New buzzword: CRFI = Cake Related Fatphobic Incident
Omg narcissist much?
Maybe I'm not that hungry. What if I'm watching what or how much I eat. What if I have a medical condition (like diabetes) and I can't eat lots of sugar.
My request for a little slice of cake has nothing to do with you. It just has you all #piggered because it makes you realize that the portions you eat aren't normal and it makes you feel guilty. But that is literally no one else's problem.

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
Virgie Tovar continues to be a terrible person and Ravishly continues to prove it's a sligthly less dignified Buzzfeed for women.

Screenshot_20180720-095533_Chrome.jpg

"I'm 2 kul 4 u!" God her Tinder profile must have all the panache of a 14 year old's MySpace page. Keep in mind this woman is *over 30*.

Keep the former in mind as we look upon our intrepid journalist. She's around 30, not 60, 50, or even 40.

Screenshot_20180720-095552_Chrome.jpg

More below the cut.

Screenshot_20180720-095722_Chrome.jpg

Virgie you don't have the rigth to judge anyone for liking a particular food too much.
Screenshot_20180720-100030_Chrome.jpg

Oh no he doesn't like stuffing himself with fat, salt, and sugar to the point if obesity! Whatever else could Virgie ever hope to bond with another human being over?!

Also ever wanted to know how an infinifat makes out? Well you will now!

Screenshot_20180720-095937_Chrome.jpg

Enchanting.

Screenshot_20180720-100128_Chrome.jpg

She's the victim here of course. Not whatever poor man had to suffer through sour-candy-mouth-toss, being trapped in a tent with her during a warm day, and having her sneer at his health choices.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Just remember this is a 33 year old woman. And if any of what she wrote really did happen what an absolutely awful first date. Poor guy hopefully noped the fuck out of that situation as quickly as possible.

Also it's so hypocritical how she constantly describes the men that "date" her as conventionally attractive when her entire professional life is based on trying to convince ugly fat woman that they are attractive.

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
Virgie Tovar continues to be a terrible person and Ravishly continues to prove it's a sligthly less dignified Buzzfeed for women.

View attachment 499964

"I'm 2 kul 4 u!" God her Tinder profile must have all the panache of a 14 year old's MySpace page. Keep in mind this woman is *over 30*.

Keep the former in mind as we look upon our intrepid journalist. She's around 30, not 60, 50, or even 40.

View attachment 499965

More below the cut.

View attachment 499966

Virgie you don't have the rigth to judge anyone for liking a particular food too much.
View attachment 499968

Oh no he doesn't like stuffing himself with fat, salt, and sugar to the point if obesity! Whatever else could Virgie ever hope to bond with another human being over?!

Also ever wanted to know how an infinifat makes out? Well you will now!

View attachment 499967

Enchanting.

View attachment 499970

She's the victim here of course. Not whatever poor man had to suffer through sour-candy-mouth-toss, being trapped in a tent with her during a warm day, and having her sneer at his health choices.
Maybe the guy just doesn't like candy? She's condemning someone for their dietary choices. For Virgie that is extreme hypocrisy.

Just because someone doesn't want to stuff their face with junk food all day doesn't make them a fatphobic victim of fatphobic culture you planet sized water buffalo. He went on a date with you didn't he? You're the one who spoiled things with your nasty attitude. This speaks mountains about how Virgie sees the world and herself. Have fun dying alone and miserable confined to your bed moaning for more twinkies. Because you push people away the moment you find out that they don't eat like you.

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
Just remember this is a 33 year old woman. And if any of what she wrote really did happen what an absolutely awful first date. Poor guy hopefully noped the fuck out of that situation as quickly as possible.

Also it's so hypocritical how she constantly describes the men that "date" her as conventionally attractive when her entire professional life is based on trying to convince ugly fat woman that they are attractive.
I have a feeling she ups the attraction factor given how she's trying to convince people she's hot and sexy!

But yeah, what guy would like buying $4 tea? That's something you do with girlfriends. And eating junk food inside of a tent is pretty much no one's idea of a fun, if even tolerable, first date. No wonder she doesn't seem to get second ones. (Never mind blasting a potential partner online is a good way to slam the door.)

I thought she was supposed to be fun and quirky! Can't even get the energy up to go to an indie movie or art museum? Or hell, even an actual restaurant with lots of food choices beyond fat, salt, and sugar?

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Her hair looks so bad, especially in the second to last pic when she’s close to the camera. The last pic is the best though, those other women look like they’re regretting sitting with their faces at armpit level with her.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Her hair looks so bad, especially in the second to last pic when she’s close to the camera. The last pic is the best though, those other women look like they’re regretting sitting with their faces at armpit level with her.
The woman on the right appears to be contemplating the tensile strength of Virgie's skirt. Virgie is a complete lolcow but she's one I can really get angry at anymore I just laugh. She's figured out how to sell unicorn poop to fat women in the form of endless positive affirmation with no basis in reality. Props I guess.

• Feels
Reactions: parallelogram

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No matter how many times I check this thread for new posts I still managed to be shocked and amazed at how incredibly, epically ugly Virgie is every single time I see her photo.

She’s like a real Mrs Poato Head of ugly. The absolute worst of each possible facial feature glued onto one head which sits atop the ugliest body in the ugliest, loudest, tackiest clothes. Peak ugly.

It’s almost like Virgie is avant-garde performance artist focusing on extreme ugliness.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
No matter how many times I check this thread for new posts I still managed to be shocked and amazed at how incredibly, epically ugly Virgie is every single time I see her photo.

She’s like a real Mrs Poato Head of ugly. The absolute worst of each possible facial feature glued onto one head which sits atop the ugliest body in the ugliest, loudest, tackiest clothes. Peak ugly.

It’s almost like Virgie is avant-garde performance artist focusing on extreme ugliness.
Normally, I wouldn't pick on somebody for getting the shit end of the genetic stick, as Virgie obviously has. I don't pick on Russell Greer for his facial paralysis; he can't fucking help it, any more than Virgie can't help that she'd be plug-ugly even if she wasn't obese. In both cases, their words and actions give me plenty to criticize without resorting to poking fun of their looks.

But god damn, she is aggressively overcompensating for her fatness and ugliness, and making a career out of it. And she's doing so in a way that has the potential to do real and lasting damage to young women who feel like they're as gross and ugly as Virgie actually is, and have no faith in their own ability to change. She encourages them to join her in overcompensating for being fat, gross, unloved, and unattractive, feeding them a lot of feel-good, love-bombing bullshit that tells them there's no reason they even need to change--except to become an obnoxious narcissist just like Virgie. She hates and resents attractive women (or even just thin women), and her "activism" is just a way of sitting back and watching the world burn.

So yeah, she's maximum uggo, inside and out, and actively encourages others to join her in her ugliness, inside and out. Thus, the gloves are fucking off.

Commander Cunt

It's the weasels!
kiwifarms.net
Kinda off topic here guys but

:offtopic:am i the only one that just can not see about 95% of the pics in this thread? Videos are fine, but the pics are just Xs. Weird. Sorry for taking it off topic, pls continue laughing a Virgie. I think she's gross and childish af.:offtopic:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normally, I wouldn't pick on somebody for getting the shit end of the genetic stick, as Virgie obviously has. I don't pick on Russell Greer for his facial paralysis; he can't fucking help it, any more than Virgie can't help that she'd be plug-ugly even if she wasn't obese. In both cases, their words and actions give me plenty to criticize without resorting to poking fun of their looks.

But god damn, she is aggressively overcompensating for her fatness and ugliness, and making a career out of it. And she's doing so in a way that has the potential to do real and lasting damage to young women who feel like they're as gross and ugly as Virgie actually is, and have no faith in their own ability to change. She encourages them to join her in overcompensating for being fat, gross, unloved, and unattractive, feeding them a lot of feel-good, love-bombing bullshit that tells them there's no reason they even need to change--except to become an obnoxious narcissist just like Virgie. She hates and resents attractive women (or even just thin women), and her "activism" is just a way of sitting back and watching the world burn.

So yeah, she's maximum uggo, inside and out, and actively encourages others to join her in her ugliness, inside and out. Thus, the gloves are fucking off.
Being physically ugly doesn't prevent you from having a modicum of taste or class. She puts on outfits that would look horrible on the prettiest super model. Her behavior and writing is purposely aggressively disgusting. Her entire schtick is being as gross and ugly as possible to troll people into saying such and then playing the victim.

Her entire career is drawing as much attention and putting as much emphasis on being as fat and ugly as possible.

If you are not a physically attractive person, there are plenty of other things in this world to focus on. Virgie has chosen to make being ugly a career and being obsessed with society's beauty standards which she doesn't meet. The madness is throwing a fit about society not thinking obesity is attractive won't do a damn thing to change them. Virgie and Glitter posing publicly in bikinis isn't going to change the perception of fatness or beauty standards, it's just provoctative behavior to get them attention.

She's made a career about of being a giant, cry baby about being a obese uggo instead of a million other things she could do in life where physical attractiveness doesn't matter.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino